Thread: OTPC: Bomb explodes at Bow Point

OTPC: Bomb explodes at Bow Point

Bomb explodes at Bow Point
    April 12, 29481 - [Global]

OTPC - Everything seemed to be normal, and another calm night watch had nearly come to an end for our fellow Omni-Tek employees. When suddenly at 01.42 AM a large bomb was brought to detonation near the small relay station known as Bow Point, located in Upper Stret East Bank, resulting in heavy casualties to both civilian as well as military personnel.

The apparent target seems to have been the weekly supply drop, carried out Omni-Trans. The entire crew of 8 civilians, two local technicians as well as 3 Omni-Pol officers were killed in the bombing. An additional 6 Officers have been reported as wounded, but at least 4 other people, including a ranking official, are still missing. It is unknown if they were killed during the explosion, or blown out to sea, due to the shockwave.

It would seem that the bomb itself had been smuggled aboard the transport ship, and then brought to detonation when the crate, in which it was hidden, was moved. Such a device requires a decent level of skill, and it can’t just be done by a group of armatures. The facts that the bomb was never discovered, and the assassin managed to get past the heavy security, have caused some su****ion that this might have been an inside job.

It is impossible, at this time, to be sure who is responsible for the attack due to the heavy conflict between the clans and Omni-Tek. But it would seem that it is a faction with good connections within the corporation.

Stay tuned as we continue to follow the events of this terrorist attack.

Me thinks some foul play went on, my guess is that missing officers have something to do with it.

Logically, thats a good start. The list is long who could have done it. Funny thing is, I was at Bow Point today. Must have happened after I left because the place was fine... well.. except for that idiot rocket launcher guy. He pissed me off. Aside from a few bodies, everything was fine.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Freedom has a color.

or at least I hope it was them.

It could have been clan, Omni-tek, or heck maybe even a neut however unlikely they do anything other then complain. I think its just someone who wants to stir the ants nest up a bit to see what will happen.