Thread: Freelance: Updated Arrest Warrent List Posted By Omni-Pol.

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

Freelance: Updated Arrest Warrent List Posted By Omni-Pol.

Updated Arrest Warrent List Posted By Omni-Pol.
    April 12, 29481 - [Rimor]

IRRK Freelance - Today Omni-Pol posted their new Arrest Warrant List around the cities. Below is a copy of the poster:

All of the below citizens of Rubi-Ka are wanted by Omni-Pol. If any of these suspects are spotted, do not approach them but report them to the authorities. Thank you.

Omni-Tek Protects

Name: Tehmighty "Bubbacrush" Tankenleet, aka Bubz, General of Rubi-ka Bounty Hunters
    Wanted For: At least 3 Attacks against Omni-Tek held installations, aiding in terrorism.

Name: Big "Dagget" Andrio, President of Venice Academy – Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Wanted For: Organising an attack on Bow Point, Organising attack on the 10-3 Outpost. Murder 1st degree of an Omni-Tek official, 6 counts of destroying Omni-Tek property, aiding in terrorism.

Name: Garret "Chrisax" Reineman, President of Athen Paladins – Council of Truth Clerical Staff
    Wanted For: Attacks against Omni-Tek held installations, Destroying Omni-Tek equipment, aiding in terrorism.

Name: Marius "Sauverk" Domino, Director of Rubi-Ka Liberation Movement
    Wanted For: Issuing threats towards the CEO’s of Omni-Tek, general public disorder, and illegal defection to the rebellious clans, Resisting arrest, Armed Intimidation of Omni-Pol and Omni-AF personnel.

Name: Lize “Freyda” Verengoth, Applicant of The Hand
    Wanted For: Murder 1st degree of 3 Omni-Pol personnel, Torturing to extract information of 1 Omni-Pol officer.

Name: “Krisplin”, Squad Commander of The Steel Dragons (TsD)
    Wanted For: Hacking into, editing and deleting Omni-Tek databases, Using hacked information against Omni-Tek.

So, this is still in effect, is it...?

I warn anybody looking for a quick buck turning any clansman on that list in...You'll have one hell of a time, and don't expect me to stand idly by.
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

*laughs till crying*

oh... my... god.... these people must not have lives posting a meaningless warrent you can't even catch most of those people geez.... how pathetic is that? no dont say anything I am just gonna keep laughing at the sheer incompetence of omni-pol officer's its gonna be a long cold day in hell before any of those fool's attempt to catch me

Quote Originally Posted by Freyda View Post
    *laughs till crying*

oh... my... god.... these people must not have lives posting a meaningless warrent you can't even catch most of those people geez.... how pathetic is that? no dont say anything I am just gonna keep laughing at the sheer incompetence of omni-pol officer's its gonna be a long cold day in hell before any of those fool's attempt to catch me
    I beg to differ. We already have one suspect under custody, and have gotten very close to getting others multiple times. All who oppose Omni-Tek will be brought to justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Nulion View Post
    I warn anybody looking for a quick buck turning any clansman on that list in...You'll have one hell of a time, and don't expect me to stand idly by.
    Nulion, does this include Sauverk now?
    Last edited by Pevarnja; Apr 13th, 2007 at 02:42:47. Reason: Add a few things

Quote Originally Posted by Pevarnja View Post
    I beg to differ. We already have one suspect under custody, and have gotten very close to getting others multiple times. All who oppose Omni-Tek will be brought to justice.

As I said you can try... but expect to live a very short life span its gonna take a small personal army to catch me and even then you can expect that I wont be an easy person to go quietly as you officer rejects always ask your quarry to do. In fact I hope you do find me it would be a nice challenge to rip apart more of your pathetic officer's.

...Heh, forgot that. No, that doesn't include Sauverk. And if he's reading this....well....Sorry.
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

If I help you turn me in, can I get a good share of the reward? I mean, I am pretty good at finding people and stuff. I am pretty handy in a fisticuff, and I can benchpress over 280 kilos! If I can't find him, no one can.

Come on people, really. Is that what its gunna take? I am not even hiding.

P.S. Your horny poney-boys are too slow, too. You might wanna put them on a diet.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Apr 13th, 2007 at 05:41:42.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

What a worthless Omni-Tek gesture. They don't arrest people they send thugs and killers out to get them. As usual Omni-Pol couldn't find their Ass with both hands. Hell I slipped right by a few and took out some OT Goons setting up shop in Stret East. Good luck taking any of the listed they are tougher lot then you give them credit for and anyone "in custody" probably wont stay there very long either Omni-pol will get stupid and they will escape on their own or someone will bust them out.

Thank you Omni Pol for venerating our heroes in this light.

Ive got to get my name on one of these lists of heroes :P
    i take it ive just got to go and wipe out omni forces at their bases i guess :P

I hava na idea

I spend months mailing bags ofScorpoid poo to zora I even left him bigheaping piles of trox gifts on hissteps and still no arrest warrant for me.

Oh well when i am in ROme next week I will pay his office a visit and give him a personal gift.

Btw omni pol thanks for the job I enjoyed the time working for you and will put the info I stole to good work
    Last edited by Carogelw; May 1st, 2007 at 19:01:43.
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!