Thread: We dont need more Tarasque Threads!

We dont need more Tarasque Threads!

Like there was this clanner........and a Omni and..........
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

LMAO i agree with cloudeh no reason to complain so much over a dragon ....
    I love you all,
    Javaschick
    Member of Apocalypse

yeah lol, i'm at school behind a computer where even mary poppins would think it's outdated and 5 of the 6 highest topics i see on this goddamned small screen have tara in it hehehe

btw, i got the AO site working, i installed IE5.5, anyone know what i have to do to get the java chat client working?

www.mirc.com

connect to irc.funcom.com

/join #anarchyonline
    /join #cloudeh-is-sexy-unban-him-pls
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

can i make a tara thread please?

AORC.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

yes FUGG tarasque threads
    w00p w00p!!

Err, yea, don't use the java chat client on the AO website. As much as I love Funcom, it's a piece of trash and freezes all the damn time, is slow, etc.

Get AORC from Mockers.net. Its user interface is 100 times better.

--Tsk

reinstalled XP... and great.. i cant download the plugin again..
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

What happened is Microsoft got sued by SUN, the company making Java, so MS isn't allowed to offer Microsoft Virtual Machine (the java software) for download until it's intergrated into Service Pack 1 for windows XP, which isn't due for another couple of months I think.
    However, what MS isn't telling you anywhere is that you can download java support as a plugin directly from sun as well.
    Here's the URL http://java.sun.com/getjava/download.html
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)

Originally posted by Third Eye
    What happened is Microsoft got sued by SUN, the company making Java, so MS isn't allowed to offer Microsoft Virtual Machine (the java software) for download until it's intergrated into Service Pack 1 for windows XP, which isn't due for another couple of months I think.
    However, what MS isn't telling you anywhere is that you can download java support as a plugin directly from sun as well.

Ah thanks so much
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Third Eye
    OMG dude been looknig for that! :P
    I am a Tragic Figure

Loveyou was staring at me and...
    I am a Tragic Figure