Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Idea to Solve Gameplay Balance in PVP, and PVE

NAH, that's what guards are for.

Talking Good posts!

I also agree with the reduction of gas throughout the planet, with maybe the possibility of 75% or 100% in part of or all cities. I think it would definately stimulate a new reason to play, and add that much needed feeling of tension and excitement. After all we are at war right? Makes a TON of sense that I can sit right in the middle of Athen, next to an Omni (who more than likely is begging me for money) Hehe j/k. But I also think that the PVP'able range would have to apply to all levels, 75-200 included, or many people would get very angry.

By the way, thanks to everyone who has posted so far, and for not criticizing me too badly. I see a lot of good ideas and positive input. We need that if anyone plans on playing this game for a while. I by no means have all the answers. Just putting in my 2 credits worth (and now I'm broke again). Generally speaking, it seems both views agree that something needs to be done to bring about "some" balance. There of course shouldn't be 100% balance for obvious reasons....but that is impossible anyway.

Oh and to clear up some confusion, equipment to me is everything you use (weapons, armor, implants, nanos, pets, kits, labs, clothing, etc.) So a person's memmed nano would fall into the formula somewhere, as would their treatment lab, etc.) But, remember it's just an idea, so don't flame me now At the very least it has sparked good debate (or refueled old debate) which is where people tend to do their best thinking.

Thanks!
    Feeti

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12