Thread: Assembly member Badpacket in custody

Assembly member Badpacket in custody

In a successful field operation this week, Cain "Badpacket" Ravana has been captured after a firefight between him and the capturing officers near Upper Stret West Bank. Mr Ravana received injuries to his head, neck and right arm. Given the past record of the individual, he is kept unconscious between interrogations according to martial law directive A1-00 and is not allowed visitors.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

HAH Suits him well. . . freeking nutjob. Good someone stopped him before he blew this entire planet apart. . .
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

you don't know badpacket well enough... he NEVER would blow this entire planet up, just the parts where you and omni-tek is on
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

rose here again
    this from someone just as bad much cuter but just as bad *grins*

mrrrr, mew mew.

What did the he do exactly?
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

he's a clanner. That's it.

Even though Badpacket is probably in maximum security, please don't make him mad. I'm enjoying the terraformed regions as they are, not as some place with lots of radioactive fallout.

He was mean to me, serves him right.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Deep inside the Omni-Pol detainment facility, officer Virta marches purposefully along the grey corridor, the noise from the heavy boots echo from the blank concrete walls. His eyes are fixed on the door in the other end, Interrogation #41a.

Virta stops before the door and adjusts his armor before stepping in front of the retinal scan. The door opens with a low hissing sound and he walks into the room filled with computers and medical instruments. People in white coats are bustling around a operating table.

"How is the prisoner? Any progress?", Virta says and tries to take a peek at the person lying on the table. A few wires are protruding from the persons head, which is still badly bruised and half of the skullbone is exposed.

One of the female doctors turns to face him. "Ah good evening officer. Yes, we have results. Interesting ones. Hmm.. where to start." She picks up her notes.

"He is an excellent specimen. Our research has shown that the individual has severe antisocial personality disorder and is mostly indifferent to the physical pain and show no indications that he experiences fear when so threatened."

She continues, "This may explain his apparent disregard for the consequences of his actions. And lack of empathy, as much as we can tell. It is all very fascinating."

"It has been shown that punishment and behavior modification techniques do not improve the behavior of a sociopath such as this one. He has been regularly observed to respond to both by becoming more cunning and hiding his behavior better. It has been suggested that traditional therapeutic approaches actually make them, if not worse, then far more adept at manipulating others and concealing his behavior."

The doctor lifts her head up from the datapad and looks at Virta and her eyes narrow. "He is considered to be not only incurable but also untreatable using the current methods."

"Well, I might have been able to tell you all that. The description could well be used on a few clanners I know. What do you suggest we do then?" Virta puts his hands on his hips.

The doctor shrugs."Just sign here please."

Virta stares at the form for a moment, then sighs heavily and puts in his signature. The doctor nods approvingly and licks her lips. "Have a good day."

"Good day to you." Virta says and takes one more look at Ravana. "Poor bastard.", he says quietly to himself while walking out.

so, omni-pol is going to use torture on people... so far for "omni-tek is your friend", or will you deny it too?

(( i was referring to "rumors" i might have heard ))
    Last edited by playboyfixer; Apr 24th, 2007 at 17:11:46.
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

((Keep in mind the above post #8 is not a public broadcast.))

(( rumors would mean you`d have to know someone on the inside and that they are leaking info. I`d take a gamble (and risk power playing) that the Pol did not screw around in reguards to BP`s confinement. Hell there was talk of locking him up at night in Assembly just to keep him out of trouble, if that tells you anything :P ))
    Point Blank

[ It's no big secret reform involves torture, psychological warfare and punishment on a greater scale than imaginable by all but the most vivid imagination. Think Orwell's 1984, just worse. ]

(( how about a drunk omni in rompa's bar that heard from someone else that heard from someone else that got it from someone else... ))

((question for you then PBF. . did that actually happen that you heard someone in vicinity say such? no? Then that "rumour" is out of the question. Its for ooc entertainment for the rest of us. But some things are just better off kept a IC secret until OP decided to actually spill it))
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

((These kind of posts are not intended to be torn apart in public. I would not post things like that for everyone's character to know about. If in doubt, just err on the side of common sense. I mean why would I give clans that much ammo?

It is similar to "Meanwhile on Rubi-Ka" or countless of other threads with something more private going on. ))

(( to nuser & co you will all find out in due time, IC i met an old old friend that got captured by omni-tek & tortured and i saw video logs of some torturing while surfing the omni data grid , he's busy finishing up his background story as we speak now though ))
    Last edited by playboyfixer; Apr 28th, 2007 at 10:48:39.

(( Ok, fine whatever, make sure you win RP. great. can a Mod please remove this garbage OOC barking contest from this thread? ))
    Point Blank