Thread: General Concensus on Title Farmers?

General Concensus on Title Farmers?

So, basically, should they be shot on site or what?

I saw two guys within my level fighting in the Tir arena.. the fight was one sided.. i did not interfere cause i don't gank in the arena (political zones is different story).

I asked to duel the winner and he replied... "no thanks, i'm trying to get freshman".. and I was like.. what do you mean?

He said that his friend was helping him get freshman by tossing the duels... LMAO

So I let them go in for the 2nd time and start to fight then i followed insided and killed them both. When he messaged me back complaining I told him why..

ALL FARMERS MUST DIE!!!

For some reason they thought i would not attack them again if they went back in.... Wrong!.

After rezzing for a third time I didn't see them for a bit. .and I figured they went to MMD. When I got there they were in battle in the middle of pvp zone, hehe, Guess what I did.

So tell me,... was I wrong or is this how we should continue to deal with the farming rats?

Always Gank.
    Everyone Ganks.
    Gank Gank Gankeity Gankoo Gankledy Gankoooyaaa.

GANK EVERYONE YOU CAN! When they are at 50% hp run in and alpha them! YES! and Ignore them.

Make hate! Get on a KoS list!

As a member of the International Farming Devision I insist you change your bold text to TITLE FAMERS.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Lol

I was at the tir arena, with my agent.. And these 2 were dueling, i also asked if i could get winner, i was told no... i was talking to a friend and she said, they were title farmers, so we agree'd title farmers shouldn't hold the rank if they didn't actually get it.. I did nothing, and i was dueling a actually person, then the Damn title farmers ganks me...

So when i asked her, lets duel a real duel, she ran...

Then i happend to see the person again.. so with my conceal i sneaked, in the arena, and ganked her... she still ran. but i will get revenge.

oh and btw the point to this usless story, don't wait for the title farmer to gank you, get them so they can't get the title. that us Real PvP'rs earned!!!

lol level 7 agent with a QL 30 x-3 .. I was told i was outside buffed, cause my gun is 100%... lol maybe to get it on, but just expertises make it 100%

Gank away, Lohem.

In fact, next time give me a tell so I can help.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

nice

"working" to farm freshman tho... thats kind of funny.

death to the title farmer

I kill title farmers on sight. Kill them all I say.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Lohem...

did you use the soldier, our your mystery uber twink advent pistoleer?

Kill 'em

I was in Tir arena (it seems to me that this is where 99% of the title farming occurs -just an observation) And caught a grey MA (I'm currently 185) and a yellow NT farming. I confronted the NT about this (Jecc, if your curious to know) and he said he was just getting his title "back" as this grey MA "accidentally" killed him in a play duel to 50%, and made him loose rookie.

Well imo, if your gimp enough for a grey ANYTHINg to accidentally chop off half your health, you dont deserve rookie (he was freshman and farming rookie)

Regardless, i watched this NT butcher the MA about 3 times...leaving me to believe this NT never had rookie, and was just farming for the sake of farming. I tried to intervene, but the little gimp skipped town..and the grey MA said "I'LL GET MY MAIN" ...so he did...a 190+ enforcer (clan) I ignored threats from the enforcer saying he will "KICK MY ASS" and eventually we decided to duel...i was full health after using my ql200 FoL..and he was almost dead until he started getting outside heals...

Oh well. I'm rambling now. Tir arena has just given me a very low opinion...It's basically like the wild wild west. ganks are approved, title farming is abundant, and prenerfs work the postnerfs, and then think they're l33t"
    Tier. yellow. fix. please? k. thx.

Re: Lol

Originally posted by Sexidoc
    I was at the tir arena, with my agent.. And these 2 were dueling, i also asked if i could get winner, i was told no... i was talking to a friend and she said, they were title farmers, so we agree'd title farmers shouldn't hold the rank if they didn't actually get it.. I did nothing, and i was dueling a actually person, then the Damn title farmers ganks me...

So when i asked her, lets duel a real duel, she ran...

Then i happend to see the person again.. so with my conceal i sneaked, in the arena, and ganked her... she still ran. but i will get revenge.

oh and btw the point to this usless story, don't wait for the title farmer to gank you, get them so they can't get the title. that us Real PvP'rs earned!!!

lol level 7 agent with a QL 30 x-3 .. I was told i was outside buffed, cause my gun is 100%... lol maybe to get it on, but just expertises make it 100%
    Damn! im not getting a title whatever i do, i just loose em *lol* =p btw... this this titlefarming im beginning to suspect it will turn out bad on the innocent... If someone has a high title, there will always be some brat saying that he "farmed" it... =/
    Last edited by Hajkster; Sep 3rd, 2002 at 23:23:46.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Re: Kill 'em

Originally posted by Element
    I was in Tir arena (it seems to me that this is where 99% of the title farming occurs -just an observation) And caught a grey MA (I'm currently 185) and a yellow NT farming. I confronted the NT about this (Jecc, if your curious to know) and he said he was just getting his title "back" as this grey MA "accidentally" killed him in a play duel to 50%, and made him loose rookie.

Well imo, if your gimp enough for a grey ANYTHINg to accidentally chop off half your health, you dont deserve rookie (he was freshman and farming rookie)

Regardless, i watched this NT butcher the MA about 3 times...leaving me to believe this NT never had rookie, and was just farming for the sake of farming. I tried to intervene, but the little gimp skipped town..and the grey MA said "I'LL GET MY MAIN" ...so he did...a 190+ enforcer (clan) I ignored threats from the enforcer saying he will "KICK MY ASS" and eventually we decided to duel...i was full health after using my ql200 FoL..and he was almost dead until he started getting outside heals...

Oh well. I'm rambling now. Tir arena has just given me a very low opinion...It's basically like the wild wild west. ganks are approved, title farming is abundant, and prenerfs work the postnerfs, and then think they're l33t"
    BS! Nothing more to it.

First of all, i never killed him, so i didn't get my kill back. Second, he may be grey to u, but he isn't for me. U're red to me so no wonder he's grey to u. Third, we were going to half, but he had a claw on so we couldn't see that damage, when i hit half i suddenly died. How the hell should i know that he did damage i couldn't see?? LOL, and talk about title farming. What did u admit to me? "Yes, i gank sometimes when i feel like it" If that's not title farming, then i don't know what is.

The fact that u consciencly ignore all the facts just show how big an idiot u r.

(edit: and u lie too. That's disgusting! u say u saw me kill him 3 times? he died once, and i didn't get the credit. he asked me to kill him because he felt sorry that i lost my title over a test, and i said i couldn't attack him cuz i was rezzing, so he got in yalm and flew up a couple of times and dropped from the sky to get fall damage. when he was low i fired my shotgun at him and he died. but apparently he had just duelled someone and that person got the credit for the kill and not me. after that u jumped in and tried to gank him)
    Last edited by Jekyll; Sep 4th, 2002 at 00:14:57.
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Good to see everyone agrees.

Borrace.. I got Rookie yesterday. I love hearing "i didn't know Advents could pvp?" LMAO I love these guns.

Only outside buff i hardly use is Humidity Extractor and sometimes essence if i have time to get... but i usually only have to heal once or twice... the HE is for when i duel a "rooter" ;-P

Re: Kill 'em

Originally posted by Element
    I tried to intervene, but the little gimp skipped town..and the grey MA said "I'LL GET MY MAIN" ...so he did...a 190+ enforcer (clan) I ignored threats from the enforcer saying he will "KICK MY ASS"

hahaha

I'LL GET MY MAIN!!! - leetas in greater omni forest

Originally posted by Lohem
    Good to see everyone agrees.

Borrace.. I got Rookie yesterday. I love hearing "i didn't know Advents could pvp?" LMAO I love these guns.

Only outside buff i hardly use is Humidity Extractor and sometimes essence if i have time to get... but i usually only have to heal once or twice... the HE is for when i duel a "rooter" ;-P
    heh.. any adv with a clue and not using lame swords could take me down without a problem. with swords however, it would be harder for them.