Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: woot! i'm kos!!!

Id like to see the pics, at least for a laugh, but seems the links are broken :P

Doesn't really surprise much trash this guy talks I think have screenshot of his remains on my fixer too (1 vs 1 match) :P

!

LoL well its always fun in mass pvp but 1v1 is even better...

Try me ^_^

Funny thing is in MMD i end up haveing my Target being healed by every clanner in that Zone... so its quite funny when they die in the end anyway... Wanna talk trash meet me in the middl eof 2h0 somewhere (away from any zones)
    Last edited by Bizkitcan; Nov 28th, 2002 at 15:02:08.

My ex GF just put me on her KOS list Im afraid to go out and do my laundry now.. Heelp!
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

Originally posted by Hangtown
    My ex GF just put me on her KOS list Im afraid to go out and do my laundry now.. Heelp!
    Thats nuffin, im on every girl's KOS in the world
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

and people wonder why they raised the cap
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

no 1 vs 1 fight Blitzcan no heals and you lost to fixer this before anti fixer nukes. You fight my NT in camelot 100% with doctor following you with CH then talk trash like your uber after :P Yay your good but not good as you make yourself out be.

i want a 1v1 missy and will see whos the better NT Nanomage or Solitus

... lost to a fixer yah sure i loose too alot of people Considering im nanomage, But i have never lost a dule against a NT i got apprentice from a 1v1 dule with Jecc and Novice from toliness..

I would love to get Neo Off of you

See you somewhere in 25% gas or less soon *BlowKiss*

make myself out to be? what?
    Last edited by Bizkitcan; Nov 29th, 2002 at 04:03:50.

Can I watch?
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

you ppl heh

stop bumping my thread!

oh.. here are the pics again

omg new title!!

oh noes! im kos!

bwahahah lol... u gained a pvp title of my freaking sol! ahahha i hhope thats doctored..

Why did u kill her in the first place....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12