Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: woot! i'm kos!!!

woot! i'm kos!!!

I'm KOS! WOOT!

oh.. and btw.. if that was your twink i killed bizkitcan, thanks for the new title.

grats!!

Who did you kill? I wanna be KOS also, sounds fun
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

wow heh, you're special.. you killed a lvl 80ish something agent with a 172 soldier..

(sarcastic on)
    you kickass in pvp btw
    (/sarcastic off)
    Last edited by Talanie; Sep 3rd, 2002 at 07:14:06.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

Man, I wish I could fit everything on one hotkey bar like that.
    MP's should be FEARED.

Originally posted by Tal
    wow heh, you're special.. you killed a lvl 80ish something agent with a 172 soldier..

you kickass in pvp btw
    actually it was a soldier /shrug

and i think i totaly suck at pvp in ao ;P
    Last edited by CheeseNips; Sep 3rd, 2002 at 04:59:55.

more omni killing omni /shrug

Braging about killing people that far in levels below you is... well... sickening....

Maybe I dont know all the details... but i doubt that a 80ish soldier tried to kill you, soo......

heh
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Originally posted by calvara

actually it was a soldier /shrug

and i think i totaly suck at pvp in ao ;P
    editing first post to include /sarcastic tags
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

/me applauds Calvara
    Mwahah Pamla...good good..

ROFL, Bizkitcan's KOS?!?!

/Sarcasm on
    Yes, that nanomage NT Bizkitcan, is a badass, watch out for him!
    /Sarcasm off
    Last edited by Jekyll; Sep 3rd, 2002 at 12:13:32.
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Originally posted by Skymarshal
    more omni killing omni /shrug

Braging about killing people that far in levels below you is... well... sickening....

Maybe I dont know all the details... but i doubt that a 80ish soldier tried to kill you, soo......

heh

you're not getting the point of the post. i'm not bragging at all about killing the twink, just laughing at the whole "i'll KOS you with my MAIN!!!" thing.

Gratz on the KOS =)

hmm no one wants me on ther KOS
    w00p w00p!!

Originally posted by Tal

(sarcastic on)
    you kickass in pvp btw
    (/sarcastic off)
    Tab, Q, die. If you actually check the info on everyone you target, you wouldn't survive for long.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

i think im on Phingers KOS list if he has one
    w00p w00p!!

Die ! lol just foudn this thread.... Yeah i was sitting int he arena happily chatting when a 180 soldier FAes. my lvl 80 soldier..... WtF

yah so if i see Calav in 0% *Blowkiss*

Originally posted by eaze

Tab, Q, die. If you actually check the info on everyone you target, you wouldn't survive for long.
    u mean...

ctrl-tab, q, die.

Yeah...killing someone 90 levels under you, that's uber...totally cool...all 12 yr olds should be allowed to do that every day.

Originally posted by Bizkitcan
    Yeah i was sitting int he arena happily chatting when a 180 soldier FAes. my lvl 80 soldier.....
    Lol, I think this was your first mistake....

Chatting in arena?
    Captain Sparkyd Kirk

Proud Unit Commander of Band of Brothers
    Über® Equipment - Courtesy of Auno.org

An agent with a GPH?? WTH, since when do you even cast nanos?? - Random tell

No longer playing.

i was attacking someone in arena without asking for duel, which is lame cuase it's mayhem zone, and someone higher lvl jumped in and killed me.

so i got my main ran in and killed the guy in 3 hits, so what, if you interfere with other people don't expect they won't retaliate, and yea the guy i killed was atleast 100 lvls below me...........and now after i explained why he learned and i chat and say hi to him when i see him, he even sends me /tells asking me for help

Originally posted by Tolbat
    hmm no one wants me on ther KOS
    I'll KOS you buddy if it makes you feel better. Or uh well... I can try
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

WTB kos list.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

/me sells pomy a KOS list....

oops all the names are clan

215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast