Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Review: Melle professions

Quote Originally Posted by Tzing View Post
    windcaster.. for god sake, these realism-arguments are just silly, and you know it if you sit down and think about it.
    Realism-argument? It would be if he asked for ranged to wtfpwn any melee with one button. Melee crying about being out of range - now thats SILLY.

Reflects are nerfed? Sure, NTs and Traders aren't so bothered by them. So you're more vulnerable to 2 professions, and even then, you're basically on par with how enforcers are now, since cocoon is a death sentence half the time. Oh, but you still get FA, burst, fling, and AS. Nerf would be something that tries to threaten your viability against the majority of people.

Like layers do for enforcers. Since the majority of people have SA/AS/FA. THAT is a nerf. Not your pathetic complaint about reflects.

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Realism-argument? It would be if he asked for ranged to wtfpwn any melee with one button. Melee crying about being out of range - now thats SILLY.
    please, adjust to my IQ-level again, and explain to me, carefully, just how that is silly?

WTB Enforcer love FC, ill give you all my credits!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJackal View Post
    yeh...go go chainstuns :/
    was this and this dont chain stun much with 3 AS btw
    RETURNED Lunaspell: L220/20/60 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [pic] [equip]
    RETURNED Sylvabane: L162/10/37 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [equip]

------
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.
    - Hagar the Horrible

Yes who would want more crits. Why ELLTS is going on for bilions. Why GoCs have such price. Why crit items are amongst most expensive stuff in pande. No one needs more crit.
    Procs aren't reliable in pvp, you can't keep the hits going just like in pvm to keep it on all the time. Just like I said, get a clue, having a MA actually helps too.

You can take your suggestions and put them some place safe. You gotta love statements about who is overpowered and who isnt coming from a person that no one saw ingame, and if they did, no one saw pvping.
    Yes I guess I rolled a 220/23 toon with all that gear already one me. Yet another proof of your cluelessness. As for claiming noone ever seen me ingame, that's just laughable, go on, I won't be stoping you from making a fool out of yourself

Everyone that tries to argue that Keepers need any kind of treatment other than nerfbat, is clueless by definition.
    Says who? Fortunately IHaveHugeNick doesn't decide who get what and who is overpowered. IHaveHugeNick can only post clueless babbling, that's all he's good for...

Quote Originally Posted by Luiza View Post
    get a clue, the dificulty to kill an agent is a challenge for enforcers, mean... you have to stun him with troll form+stone fist(2 perks) +alpha(perks mainly)
    other way to kill an agent is alpha him without stuns, just wait for him to cast CH, and be quick kill alpha him within the CH recharge. root graft helps if he tries to kite after he casted first CH.

On the other hand Agents tactic to kill enfs is not that dificult and dosen't take much skill, stay at max range.... or in sneak.. fire your first AS (40%) than run backwars and try to buy as much time as you can...the enf will try to stop you, but he can't because you will just AS/AS/AS/AS and if he gets to close use your snare perks....get more distance, AS again, and again, and again untill the enfs dies.... and this tactic takes great skill? an overpowered special every 11 seconds... and these are just 1 vs 1 scenarios on battlestations, if in groups...the enf stands no chance.

k, melee
    so you cant kill agents, well I generally cant kill enfos so I guess that makes it even
    RETURNED Lunaspell: L220/20/60 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [pic] [equip]
    RETURNED Sylvabane: L162/10/37 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [equip]

------
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.
    - Hagar the Horrible

windcaster.. for god sake, these realism-arguments are just silly, and you know it if you sit down and think about it.
    well it was bascily in reply to Luiza about how clueless i must be and let the melee's get some lubin, just pointing out a lot of my chars are melee including my main (melee mp.. *gasp* how could i not be using tiger?) the advantages and disadvantages of melee have been the same before and after LE.

using the old "its' a game not realife loser" card is LOL'able.. people use real life in supporting their arguements when ever it suits them and turn it around to tear down others when they disagree..

but i'll ask again.. a club/blade/fist vs a gun.. how do you balance that? how is the blade/club/fist suppost to be on a even ground with the gun without giving the melee user very long range? which i guess is fine because unlike realife theres no reasy why a fist can't fly 30 meters to the target right? the only logic against that would be based on real life but that has no place in this game correct?
    Nanomage Meta-Physicist : Squad Commander [Famous Last Words] [RK2]
    Interested in applying? [Click Here]

please, adjust to my IQ-level again, and explain to me, carefully, just how that is silly?
    If this is something you need explanations for, you are beyond adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    Procs aren't reliable in pvp, you can't keep the hits going just like in pvm to keep it on all the time.
    And this proves what? They do proc, is it pvp or pvm. Isnt it enough for you to have most overpowered proc ingame, you want it permanent? Way to go... Here goes your "we got nothing with LE, lub plz"

Yes I guess I rolled a 220/23 toon with all that gear already one me. Yet another proof of your cluelessness. As for claiming noone ever seen me ingame, that's just laughable, go on, I won't be stoping you from making a fool out of yourself
    Being good at grinding doesnt make you knowledgeable.

And this proves what? They do proc, is it pvp or pvm. Isnt it enough for you to have most overpowered proc ingame, you want it permanent? Way to go... Here goes your "we got nothing with LE, lub plz"
    It proves that 18% proc isn't that fantastic in PvP as people tend to think. Do the reading around the forums and you'll see that I far from being the only one who says that.

Being good at grinding doesnt make you knowledgeable.
    Ofc not, playing a profession for 2.5 years does. On the other hand being a loud clueless badmouth doesn't make you any more knowledgeable for sure. There's definitely people around who can questing my knowledge of the game, be sure though, you are far from being in that list.

I can agree with the OP only with the following:

1. Enfos are much less effective at standing toe-to-toe with other profs in PVP now. I don't think that THE tanking profession in the game should drop in PVP as fast as it does with the current absorbs/reflects changes. We trade defense for HP in PVM and rely on others to heal us, though that trade off of HP for defense is not beneficial in PVP, and it should be. It's actually slightly a determint (if you use SL ess in PVP, you slow like hell, if you perk more than normal HP, you lose your offensive capabiltiy with little to gain for HP)

2. Shades have some of the least profession specific attention to address PVP specific issues since SL was released. Yes, traders and NT's have been gimped for 3 years until they got some love but now, shades are approaching 3 years too. WTB some updated spirits FFS.
    Last edited by Obtena; Apr 10th, 2007 at 14:55:47.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

It proves that 18% proc isn't that fantastic in PvP as people tend to think. Do the reading around the forums and you'll see that I far from being the only one who says that.
    Fate of the MAs... Their 19% crit procs require them to hit some1 and can't be relied upon at all... But every crat around here stuns them every AS they do. Wonders.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

If this is something you need explanations for, you are beyond adjustments.
    Right..

With your superiour IQ and game knowledge you could atleat try, I'm all ears!
    You said yo were a nice person, adjusting to people my level! comone, I'm eager to hear it.

Hell, I give you credit for being smart enough not stepping further out on thin ice, you can't base your rediculous claims on anything, and all your posts consits of nothing but childish rethorics, its all; "bohoo, you are liek godmode! cry me a river, you fail etc etc". and its not even original, the way it's put.

Hell, I give you credit for being smart enough not stepping further out on thin ice, you can't base your rediculous claims on anything, and all your posts consits of nothing but childish rethorics, its all; "bohoo, you are liek godmode! cry me a river, you fail etc etc". and its not even original, the way it's put.
    You are correct.

You should also notice, this whole thread is no different.

Quote Originally Posted by kuznechik View Post
    Fate of the MAs... Their 19% crit procs require them to hit some1 and can't be relied upon at all... But every crat around here stuns them every AS they do. Wonders.
    i usually get the crit proc, both from samage delt and dmg shields when being hit. Though the MA toolset doesn't favour having more recgarges running.

I'll gladly give this one up, don't use it anyways. The crat stun would have been faught with teeth and claws, if it was given to one of the professions that allready has the agreed upon lovechild lable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumifly View Post
    Reflects are nerfed? Sure, NTs and Traders aren't so bothered by them. So you're more vulnerable to 2 professions, and even then, you're basically on par with how enforcers are now, since cocoon is a death sentence half the time. Oh, but you still get FA, burst, fling, and AS. Nerf would be something that tries to threaten your viability against the majority of people.

Like layers do for enforcers. Since the majority of people have SA/AS/FA. THAT is a nerf. Not your pathetic complaint about reflects.
    Yes actually, reflects were nerfed. Here is a situation under old system, simplified and somewhat inaccurate because I don't feel like making up all the details:
    Sol has 75% reflect and 20k hp.
    Agent hits him with a really good as, without all DD nerfs and hardcaps it would hit for 100k or something.
    As is reduced to 8k because of 40% rule.
    8k is reduced to 2k by 75% reflect
    Sol is hit for 2k, or 10% of his hp. Sol lols at agent and then wtf pwns him.

Here is a situation now, the same fictitious sol:
    Agent hits for really good AS, some huge number before caps/nerfs.
    AS is reduced to 25k after 50% cap, hard cap, and 75% reflect in some order.
    The AS that has been reduced to 25k is now reduced to 8k by 40% rule.
    Sol is hit for 8k, 40% of his hp. Sol cries on forums.

So basically reflects have been nerfed because the order stuff is calculated in has changed. This was in the same patch as the absorb/lowhp nerf/fix iirc.

I just got word enforcers will get love!, the timer has been set, only 2 years, 11 months, 29 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds left to go!
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Ofc it isnt. WHO would want 18% crit... Why dont you do the posting around the forums and ask in each proffesion forum who would want it. Please.

Ofc not, playing a profession for 2.5 years does. On the other hand being a loud clueless badmouth doesn't make you any more knowledgeable for sure. There's definitely people around who can questing my knowledge of the game, be sure though, you are far from being in that list.
    Your arguments are ... er wait what arguments? Level? Playtime? Equipment? You're my hero... Dude - no one saw you flagged. No one saw you on Battlestation. So start playing the game , then you will have credibility to even post in thread like this - because atm its below zero.

*shrug* Frankly, PvP is silly pretty much every which way you look at it now.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast