Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Review: Melle professions

Quote Originally Posted by TheJackal View Post
    I never kill 220 enfs on my 220 keeper as fast as I do my 211 supagimp agent. Even killed crats and fixers as well, kinda besides the point though since crats/fixers are ranged as well Don't you think it's kinda unfair that a 211/7 Agent in some T3 + Gloomfall, no pande items and sucky symbs perform as good as, or in some cases better, than a 220/28 Keeper in full CC + Ofab, fair share of 300 symbs and every single item there is to farm to make him better? Ranged are overpowered, period.
    no not really, cause a huge part of AO pvp is based on luck and choosing the fight at the right time and place, that makes it no different from any other game where the one that decides when and where to fight will always have the upper hand, and most agents are pretty much dead if they are spotted, they rarely have a chance to survive for long no matter what gear they have, so it works the other way around aswell

Quote Originally Posted by dualShock View Post
    no not really, cause a huge part of AO pvp is based on who presses 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 the fastest, most agents are pretty much dead if they are spotted, they rarely have a chance to survive for long no matter what gear they have, but you can always kite and kill most of the people and AS 11 seconds is the best thing in AO
    fixed
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

ahh problem is you are to slow hitting all ur perks and specials?, and now you try blame it on 11s AS

Quote Originally Posted by Luiza View Post
    Review: Melle professions.
    Don't you mean melee?
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Quote Originally Posted by dualShock View Post
    ahh problem is you are to slow hitting all ur perks and specials?, and now you try blame it on 11s AS
    get a clue, the dificulty to kill an agent is a challenge for enforcers, mean... you have to stun him with troll form+stone fist(2 perks) +alpha(perks mainly)
    other way to kill an agent is alpha him without stuns, just wait for him to cast CH, and be quick kill alpha him within the CH recharge. root graft helps if he tries to kite after he casted first CH.

On the other hand Agents tactic to kill enfs is not that dificult and dosen't take much skill, stay at max range.... or in sneak.. fire your first AS (40%) than run backwars and try to buy as much time as you can...the enf will try to stop you, but he can't because you will just AS/AS/AS/AS and if he gets to close use your snare perks....get more distance, AS again, and again, and again untill the enfs dies.... and this tactic takes great skill? an overpowered special every 11 seconds... and these are just 1 vs 1 scenarios on battlestations, if in groups...the enf stands no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kranden View Post
    Don't you mean melee?
    k, melee
    Last edited by Luiza; Apr 10th, 2007 at 13:14:21.

Quote Originally Posted by zedy View Post
    I think its funny an engie trolling a melee proffesion post.

Maybe I'll just spend my time searching for you on the BS to EP and then you can suffer the specials war like the rest of us.

LoL at your remark about MA's...really...all the game's best MA's have quit or don't play anymore. Get a damn clue?

Quite ignorant for an engie of all proffesions to come in here and cry about a 'fix me' thread.

--Steve
    No you get a clue. Engineers didnt get **** with LE, well if you not counting borked pet pathing on Battlestation.

And Keeper crying about anything in this game is always most lolable event possible. Keep it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalysha View Post
    I still have fun killing greens in the BS :>

Ubah 19% Crit proc that seems to never run in PVP situations...if you can't figure out why...go roll an MA an tell me how useful it is :P
    If you dont want it, i'd be happy to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    No you get a clue. Engineers didnt get **** with LE, well if you not counting borked pet pathing on Battlestation.

And Keeper crying about anything in this game is always most lolable event possible. Keep it coming.
    go away, engineers wasn't affected at all by the nerfs to the different defenses. You say you didnt get sh.t with LE? wel lucky you, because that's exactly what everyone else got.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaspell View Post
    I killed your super nerfed keeper yesterday
    yeh...go go chainstuns :/
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

Quote Originally Posted by Tzing View Post
    go away, engineers wasn't affected at all by the nerfs to the different defenses. You say you didnt get sh.t with LE? wel lucky you, because that's exactly what everyone else got.
    Orly? Tell that to NTs. Or to Traders. Or to MPs. Or to those that will get love in 17.3.

Keep the river of tears coming. Please. I dont have god mode anymore boo-hoo...

IHaveHugeNick
    This message is hidden because IHaveHugeNick is on your ignore list.

ahhaha make your own whine thread and go away from our one.

like "when do engies receive FA or SND"

troll there
    :: Izolenta :: Kynopoc :: Dreamech :: Dreamchaser :: Batmobile ::

President of Molotoff Cocktail

Playing since 2002/06/26

well first off your list is totally off.. the loved has MP/Trader? **** how long did both those professions gone without updates? further more exactly how much ass was they kicking before those change? or even after?

and they still need fixes when was the last MP pet or added or upgraded in the game? a hell of a lot longer then any other profession getting new weapons.

you're list should'nt say say "loved", "not so loved" this reeks of self loathing and pitty whoring..

as far as range vs melee.. im sorry but they both have advantages and disadvantages and that has'nt chanced since LE a gun always has an advantage over a blade unless you can close the distance, how many swordsman do you see killing archers?

unless you put 40 meter range on the sword/club/fist there is'nt anyway to balance that. although i might agrue some of the fixer snares and roots have a far to low NR% check.. but thats another thread.
    Nanomage Meta-Physicist : Squad Commander [Famous Last Words] [RK2]
    Interested in applying? [Click Here]

Martial Artists - overpowered 18% crit procs, new special attacks in 17.3
    And how exactly this proc helping us in pvp?

Keepers - yes they are clearly not so loved. Keeeper is the nerfest prof.
    Yes that sounds convincing... keepers overpowered because... because... because they are!

I already suggested you numerous times not to talk about something you are clueless about, take the advice, it's for your own good

Quote Originally Posted by zedy View Post
    I think its funny an engie trolling a melee proffesion post.
    Gotta compensate total lack of clue somehow... not that it helps...

Quote Originally Posted by windcaster View Post
    well first off your list is totally off.. the loved has MP/Trader? **** how long did both those professions gone without updates? further more exactly how much ass was they kicking before those change? or even after?

and they still need fixes when was the last MP pet or added or upgraded in the game? a hell of a lot longer then any other profession getting new weapons.

you're list should'nt say say "loved", "not so loved" this reeks of self loathing and pitty whoring..

as far as range vs melee.. im sorry but they both have advantages and disadvantages and that has'nt chanced since LE a gun always has an advantage over a blade unless you can close the distance, how many swordsman do you see killing archers?

unless you put 40 meter range on the sword/club/fist there is'nt anyway to balance that. although i might agrue some of the fixer snares and roots have a far to low NR% check.. but thats another thread.
    you got it, so why troll? be happy and **** off? your place is in the game not on the forum, let melee user mainly enfs and shades get they'r love, keepers could use some also and wil all be happeh.

because retards like you, ao will turn in to an AS war and battlestation will just be populated by ranged profesions, the strongest,fastest, best profesions will dominate, i went to bs today and saw only agents/fixer/soldiers, good luck pvping by yourselves and keeling 210 green enforcers because thats all that will show up

Orly? Tell that to NTs. Or to Traders. Or to MPs. Or to those that will get love in 17.3.

Keep the river of tears coming. Please. I dont have god mode anymore boo-hoo...
    Huh?

*confused* what has that got do do with melee professions.. Im all for and always was for boosting those profs you mentioned there..

If you can't reply in a civil manner, basing your claims on experience or facts, but just have to fall back on this spoild-teenager kind of rethorics, atleast try something original..

"boo-hoo"?

Omfg, should I laugh or cry?

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    And how exactly this proc helping us in pvp?
    Yes who would want more crits. Why ELLTS is going on for bilions. Why GoCs have such price. Why crit items are amongst most expensive stuff in pande. No one needs more crit.

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    Yes that sounds convincing... keepers overpowered because... because... because they are!

I already suggested you numerous times not to talk about something you are clueless about, take the advice, it's for your own good
    You can take your suggestions and put them some place safe. You gotta love statements about who is overpowered and who isnt coming from a person that no one saw ingame, and if they did, no one saw pvping. Want to talk about being clueless? Everyone that tries to argue that Keepers need any kind of treatment other than nerfbat, is clueless by definition.

actually i have alot more melee chars then i do ranged.. enf, advy, 2 leveling mps using melee, and a bunch of sub 100's that us melee.

i might note that my main "windcaster" is melee. i dont use bow.. did untill 151 and switched.. so dont act like every mp uses bow or as or the new tiger.. you dont know **** about **** and you know even less about me.. im just not a pathetic pitty whore crying about how my sword can't out range a gun.. it would be funny if you was'nt so serious.

not to mention even if i had abow my pet is still melee and has very little NR.. bad pathing.. oh yes i see melee fail miserably in this case.. if you're getting out of range but are right on them.. then it's a bugged and should be fixed but expecting to fight someone with a gun with your sword.. you should expect to be disadvantaged.. please explain to me how you should'nt be in that situation?
    Nanomage Meta-Physicist : Squad Commander [Famous Last Words] [RK2]
    Interested in applying? [Click Here]

Quote Originally Posted by Tzing View Post
    Huh?

*confused* what has that got do do with melee professions.. Im all for and always was for boosting those profs you mentioned there..

If you can't reply in a civil manner, basing your claims on experience or facts, but just have to fall back on this spoild-teenager kind of rethorics, atleast try something original..
    Civil manner? I'm a nice person thus im adjusting rethorics to IQ of opponents. If you response to me with a manner "We didnt get **** - Lucky you", you will get answer in exact same style.

windcaster.. for god sake, these realism-arguments are just silly, and you know it if you sit down and think about it.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast