Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [17.3] - Fixed some vendor terminals that allowed opposing faction players to access.

[17.3] - Fixed some vendor terminals that allowed opposing faction players to access.

[...] - Fixed some vendor terminals that allowed opposing faction players to access

This is the end of selling shop food in Omni map terminals???

if yes, i can only says: This sux :P
    Sparth | 220/22/67 Soldja with Stick-gun new equip pic
    Podroznicy Rubi-Ka member www.anarchy-online.pl
    AO Soldier with heavy bolter: [1] [2] [3]

FC plx change look of our main gun: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=480582

Good one. Less clammers in my city!
    ಠ_ಠ

About freaking time xD
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

*sniff* nerf to neuts and clams everywhere hehehe
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Yeah...way to focus on the REAL problems there FC...this was much more important.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

After just 5 years, this bug was finally fixed. In damn time I'd say.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

riposte and parry might be fix in 2011 at this rate :O

well they did'nt get them all

I love these small changed myself.. funnyliy enouth i was annoyed at this exact thing just the outher day when i saw yet anouther claner running around in rome whitout beeing flaged to sell stuff...

On a secondary note i just fell about 1 IQ short from forumlating a theory on how alternative universes merging is driving time on a quantum physic plane and how it explains time beeing slower at faster speeds whitout using the theory of realativity (that i refeuse to accept as valid..) Now THATS even more annoying then soldiers getting nerfed again and not having to enjoiment of seeing clamers whining about this fix =P
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

So apparently the miir's thing never became common knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by Lukesays View Post
    apparantly not.
    MA-Glassgoat 220/30/70 - pvm-ish//pvp-ish
    Doc- Dimedoc - 220/30/60ish
    Agent-Ipressoudie 170/19/42 - equipment
    Fixer-Blehmeh 207/30/64ish
    MP-Dougmp 118/13/?? - Work in Progress
    Enf - Cashewsftw 76/8/?? - Work in Progess
    MA - Gravyma 60/6/14 - equipment
    Agent-Portly 30/3 - equipment
    General of Ring of Destruction

Unity's MA Skill Calculator

I wonder when they "fix" clan version of str/sta sleeves in the name of "balance".
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

well it's about time.. sick of clanners putting there disease ridden hands on our map terminals.. now if we can just get the omni med suit corrected
    Nanomage Meta-Physicist : Squad Commander [Famous Last Words] [RK2]
    Interested in applying? [Click Here]

Quote Originally Posted by Lukesays View Post
    your gonna blow it

Quote Originally Posted by Ganiscol View Post
    Good one. Less clammers in my city!
    ...never understood why a company's vendors wound ever refuse to trade with someone just because of their political outlook - commerce is commerce after all, and it's not like they would make a loss with deals...

Quote Originally Posted by Lupinal View Post
    ...never understood why a company's vendors wound ever refuse to trade with someone just because of their political outlook - commerce is commerce after all, and it's not like they would make a loss with deals...
    They need to sign an agreement with Omni-Tek not to trade with terrorists when they open a shop in any Omni city, of course. The real "commerce is commerce" people opened shops in Borealis or Newland.
    Hlep gnak!

Quote Originally Posted by Lupinal View Post
    Well, there's this thing called "principle" that some people have and adhere to, while others do not. Perhaps these vendors simply do care about it enough to refuse dealing with their enemy. Strange concept for some, perhaps, but still a possibility.

And as others have hinted at already ... it's not quite the end of the world, this change. If you don't know why, it only shows you explore the game world too little, in favor of ... other activities, I can only presume.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Negs View Post
    *sniff* nerf to neuts and clams everywhere hehehe
    ...just even more incentive to befriend some omni trader...

Quote Originally Posted by dak4u View Post
    Well, there's this thing called "principle" that some people have and adhere to, while others do not. Perhaps these vendors simply do care about it enough to refuse dealing with their enemy. Strange concept for some, perhaps, but still a possibility.
    Yes, of course, you're right - I really should stop mixing up gameplay and RL...

And as others have hinted at already ... it's not quite the end of the world, this change. If you don't know why, it only shows you explore the game world too little, in favor of ... other activities, I can only presume.
    Correct, as a regular visitor to parties I know that - just some locations are a danger to my credzaccout, Map shops aren't...^^

OMIGOSH end of echonomy as we know it! someone d*** ****y in ******k before its too late!

<Insert witty quote here>

Blondenurse :: 220/30/67 :: doc
    Decepticon :: 220/30/70 :: adv
    Icingdeath :: 200/16/36 :: adv
    Sykebil :: 148/xx/xx :: doc
    -------------------------------------
    And many other alts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast