Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Freelance: Increased Omni-Pol Activitiy In Borealis

Quote Originally Posted by meatybtz View Post
    You cannt change that with WORDS, your ACTIONS have spoken for you.
    Everyone argues with words, and your own rant is proof of it. Shut the **** up, hatemonger.

Once more, the method you employ "IM RIGHT AND DIRTY CLAN LIARS CANT ARGUE THAT!" without any shred of proof whatsoever. I am thoroughly amused by you.

"DECADES OF PROOF!!" Oh man, I nearly busted a gut at that one. I smell fear all over that.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Oct 10th, 2007 at 18:23:28.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I have records showing that you and a former associate of mine spoke on a few occasions amicably. The Clans PERMAKILLED HIM WITH ILLEGAL WEAPONS.....

Sure Adam Tourinban got in plenty of gunbattles with clanners, enjoyed releaving them of their goods. He never used perma-kill weapons. Still he was executed by some cowards who don't care about life.... and they were members of the Clans.

As for the decades of proof: Tir, an undeneyable event. Clanners attacking neutral mining sites given to the neutral organizations by contract with OT. Heck you guys take out them as much as our own mining operations. Also, I have vid evidence going back a very long time showing that The Chosen allow neutrals to join with them in their movements deep in the ShadowLands. The clans do not reciprocate that. This includes actions in the area known as Pandemonium. There is more, but you dont want to hear it. You know, I may be a hard-liner but Adam wasn't, oportunistic to be sure, but he talked to me about your movements toward having a child and how he wished you the best on it. Guess it means nothing that he is gone forever now by the acts of your own side... but then again you would just dodge that by saying the Clans are all idependant which means: we can avoid responsibillities because we are so fractious we don't even play well with eachother so whose to say who is responsible for our fellow man, not us .... eh Bubba?

I have records showing that you and a former associate of mine spoke on a few occasions amicably. The Clans PERMAKILLED HIM WITH ILLEGAL WEAPONS.....
    People die every day, dont they? Or did you just wake up yesterday? And yep, clans do it just as much as omni-tek. welcome to the modern day world. For one thats so ready to advocate violence for your anger, you sure really wanna stick it to people for wanting violence too! I dunno who your associate is, but I am rather amicable with many folks, omni included. Does this make me special? Does it make me dangerous? Does it make me anything more than human? I dont think so. I treat people how they treat others, and thats a fact.

Sure Adam Tourinban got in plenty of gunbattles with clanners, enjoyed releaving them of their goods. He never used perma-kill weapons. Still he was executed by some cowards who don't care about life.... and they were members of the Clans.
    I cant really speak for whomever killed your friend, but one bad group of clanners cannot speak for the whole. I dont even really consider omni-tek citizens to be my enemies. Its mostly the establishment that I have a problem with; The entire enchilada more like. And trust me, its not just us that might use illegal weapons. And yes, I've arrested more than one clanner for using them. So you wanna blame me or them? Pick someone, because im tired of the generalizations.

As for the decades of proof: Tir, an undeneyable event.
    Tir as an undeniable event? What event do you speak of? Did you just pull this one outta your arse or did you actually mean something by it?

Clanners attacking neutral mining sites given to the neutral organizations by contract with OT. Heck you guys take out them as much as our own mining operations.
    Amazing what conflict is all about, aint it? I take this; You take that. There is always something to take, and someone to take from. Are you saying that its right and normal to take clan sites, but not the same when the shoe is on the other foot? Because where I come from, that is called imperialism. And how many empires are there left? NONE. I can't imagine why!

Also, I have vid evidence going back a very long time showing that The Chosen allow neutrals to join with them in their movements deep in the ShadowLands. The clans do not reciprocate that.
    Why should we? What your 'Chosen' do is of their own accord. That has nothing to do with us, or our politic. So, who really cares other than you?

This includes actions in the area known as Pandemonium. There is more, but you dont want to hear it.
    No no, please... Youre on a roll with this one! So, while i cant really answer youre question fully, allow me to point out that we dont let neutrals join our fight.. but you do, and if they dont perform to your expectations, you threaten them with closing that avenue off for them! I fail to see how bullying neutrals is so much better than completely denying them, when some can be spies for your government! That's not anything but a method of security, my friend. Try again... harder this time.

You know, I may be a hard-liner but Adam wasn't, oportunistic to be sure, but he talked to me about your movements toward having a child and how he wished you the best on it. Guess it means nothing that he is gone forever now by the acts of your own side... but then again you would just dodge that by saying the Clans are all idependant which means: we can avoid responsibillities because we are so fractious we don't even play well with eachother so whose to say who is responsible for our fellow man, not us .... eh Bubba?
    Your friend's name escapes me, so how can I really empathize? And for every person you mention that dies at the hands of clanners, I can come up with lists of dead on my side, killed by omni! Do you think I am going to hold you personally responsible for every one of them?? Why should I? You've done nothing to me on a personal level other than irk my patience. I have beefs with particular people, not factions on a whole level. If i have a problem with one of you, do I genocide your entire home? Hell no! That's hatemongering, and that's what pissed me off about your entire starting point. You're drinking poison and expecting ME to die? That's ridiculous.

I cannot be responsible for every man or woman and child, clan or otherwise. That's impossible. I am responsible to my organization, friends, and family. That's all. If I come into a situation where I need to be more, I will handle that as the cases arise. But what you're are challenging me on cant be done by anyone, Zora included.

If you have a beef with this person or persons who killed your friend, then do something about it. The only thing you'll get from me is a box of tissues.

And let's be honest here.. he who lives by the sword, dies by it. I'm sure your friend knew what he was doing, or at least.. knew enough about fighting clanners to know the risks. Don't sit there and try to tell me that I am to blame for his death.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Oct 11th, 2007 at 04:12:18.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Meaty, you are out of Line. It is people like you who give the corporation a bad name, and a reputation for ignorance. Insulting the Neutrals is a bad idea, as they are not aligned against us. And the less reason we give them to do so, the better.
    Dr. Lasal Gerrick, PhD Advanced Nanotechnology

Lance-Corporal Jonathan "Salivice" Bixby
    http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...on=show&id=446

A bad name, ignorant?

This isnt a tollerance class kiddo....

If you ran about screaming about how evil omni-tek is as an omni-tek employee you would be either fired or sent to reform.

Neutrals ARE tollerated and even friends of OMNI-TEK. But those who scream about how evil OT are sound more like clanners than neutrals. We are in Borealis for a reason.

Now we have some "neutrals" taking a hostile posture and even in some cases threatening violence and the taking up of arms against Omni-Tek. I do not attack neutrals. I have had many associations with them. We are even accept their desire for freedom, because their freedom does not constitute a rebellion. Clans dont want freedom, they want revenge for generations old wrongs. They want to be in power, they care nothing for freedom. If all they wanted was freedom, they could have it. Neutrals do. But taking up arms or an aggressive posture against Omni-Tek is an act of rebellion and that pretty much places you under the heading of a Clanner. Neutral is neutral. You cannot cut that any other way. There are no words in our language to allow for Neutral to be anything other than its deffinition. Elements that conspire against OTs rightfull rules and regulations should be delt with harshly. Why increased Omni-Pol activity in that city? Because it is apparent to all of us that SOME, not ALL, elements of a covert rebellion may be seeking to make movements against the interestes of both neutrals and omni alike.

1. Omni-Tek OWNS Rubi-Ka for the duration of the contract as per ICC Regulations.
    2. Rebellion against Omni-Tek is an illegal act.
    3. You CANNOT be neutral and take a side. As much as the FUD and FOOLS would like to scream otherwise.

For what you have noted, I have submitted your name for review by Omni-Reform. This isnt a planet of shiny happy people holding hands. There are illegal and dangerious elements at work on the planet. They threaten the Peace and Stabillity that Omni-Tek provides. They can and should be delt with harshly. How can we make peace with the clans when the clans have no desire for peace, they fight us, they fight eachother, they fight neutrals. Clans are not Peace, they are Anarchy and War. I can only pray that wiser heads prevail and the Neutrals stay just that and we continue the amicable relationship that has lasted all these years, a rebel is a rebel and I will shoot them. But I will do it with legal weapons not cowardly perma-kill weapons. Hey, you never know after enough reclaims might be straightened out a little.

Justice, Peace, Order, Law ::: OMNI-TEK

**grid post edit**

As for you Bubba, you support a regime that is bent on its own illegal grab for power. You support Anarchy, Chaos, and War. So are you responsible? Yes, but only insomuch as you are supporting those who do such things. You could have abandoned the chaotic and aggressive ways of the Clans and been a Neutral. If you wanted and supported freedom... you would have gone that route. You know it always amuses me that Clans cant even make laws and follow them among themselves. Once a lawbreaker, always one. Your rebellious nature will haunt your people untill you expunge it and accept the Rule of Law. Good Law, Fair Law, Omni-Tek Law a law that allows freedom. The freedom to make you own way on the planet and not have to be an Employee of the company. Every neutral today lives under that.

Justice, Peace, Order, Law, Freedom ::: OMNI-TEK
    Last edited by meatybtz; Oct 12th, 2007 at 00:35:35.

As for you Bubba, you support a regime that is bent on its own illegal grab for power. You support Anarchy, Chaos, and War. So are you responsible? Yes, but only insomuch as you are supporting those who do such things.
    You dont know a goddamn thing about me, boy. If you knew what I was really doing behind this terrorist curtain you and yours threw over my head, you would eat those words. I aint got dick to prove to you. I don't know you, and I certain don't give a rats arse how false your impression of me is.

You could have abandoned the chaotic and aggressive ways of the Clans and been a Neutral. If you wanted and supported freedom... you would have gone that route. You know it always amuses me that Clans cant even make laws and follow them among themselves. Once a lawbreaker, always one.
    Again your ignorance amazes me. Keep talkin' buddy, youre a roll of bull I've not seen since Psikie tried to blame the worlds ills on me and mine.

Your rebellious nature will haunt your people untill you expunge it and accept the Rule of Law. Good Law, Fair Law, Omni-Tek Law a law that allows freedom. The freedom to make you own way on the planet and not have to be an Employee of the company. Every neutral today lives under that.

Justice, Peace, Order, Law, Freedom ::: OMNI-TEK
    You need to wake up and smell what you're shovellin', son. I am a major player in clan security, so dont tell me what the hell LAW, ORDER, and FAIRNESS is. I can recount on a hundred and one fingers all the times I heard one of you pissant kids thinking you know more than us grown men do. If you wanna peice o' me, boy.. you just name your beef and well have it out good and clean like normal folk. But don't bull**** me. That lie has been baked into so many tiny brains, the scale of it can be smelled all the way back home. Ain't no one impressed with your tears. You are a liar, and you reek of the sort of cowardice and ignorance that your superiors drilled into you from birth.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Ignorance?
    Clan has been fighting itself ever since its founding. Any concept of "Clan Unity" is a farce. Even your own CoT .. hah TRUTH... can't keep the peace in clan territory.

Factual Proof: Omni-Tek is unified, and at peace with its various factions, divisions, and even the neutrals

Clans are at war with everyone, including themsleves.. if that isnt "proof" of the behavior failings and lack of law and order in Clan Territories you are a blind man.

Ignorance?
    Clan has been fighting itself ever since its founding. Any concept of "Clan Unity" is a farce. Even your own CoT .. hah TRUTH... can't keep the peace in clan territory.

Factual Proof: Omni-Tek is unified, and at peace with its various factions, divisions, and even the neutrals

Clans are at war with everyone, including themsleves.. if that isnt "proof" of the behavior failings and lack of law and order in Clan Territories you are a blind man.
    See, this is what we call 'cultural differences'. You like to judge clans based upon your own rules, and not on ours. You like to think that were just a mass of jumbled people who got no rules, and you couldn't be more wrong. The problem your superiors see, aren't the same problems we do. And if you wanna talk about 'Clan Unity' and the so-called "Council of Truth" you still dunno what youre talking about. All that hype you hear about 'Clan Unity' is actually bad hype that our own people started, and omni-tek just put a label on to make it worse than it really is. So, pat yourself on the back for that one, although I cannot for the life of me wonder why you could be so proud of the papparazzi. But you wouldn't know the truth about it, because youre not even clan.. for one! So, tell me exactly how blind I am, sir?

What you don't know however, will certainly bite you in the arse in the end. Of course, I am really only gunna let you stew in the details of that, because I aint gunna give away our better secrets. But do yourself a favour, and dont believe everything you read.

So far, you're bull**** pile is ever widening, and yet I've still yet to see you fill the lines with the burden of proof. So, is talking this and that you're only real goal here? Because literally.. if you like I can just ignore your stupid *** postings, and then you wont have an audience left to bitch at.

So put the facts down, or see my original post, and follow through. No one likes a whiner.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Shut the **** up, hatemonger.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123