Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Freelance: Increased Omni-Pol Activitiy In Borealis

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

Freelance: Increased Omni-Pol Activitiy In Borealis

Increased Omni-Pol Activitiy In Borealis
    April 08, 29481 - [Rimor]

IRRK Freelance - Borealis is now showing even more signs of slowly becoming Omni-Tek controlled. Omni-Pol patrols have increased in and around the city area. Whilst they are showing no form of aggression to the clan residents, should we be worried that Omni-Tek is now regularly patrolling Borealis and has a local police unit just for the city?

A neutral citizens had this to say:
    " It's disgusting, why should Omni-Pol be patrolling our city? Its neutral not Omni-Tek! They say it’s for our safety, but they do nothing near the grid where there are constant murders and when the aliens come they leave it to us to fight them. I am telling you they'll be calling our city Omni-3 soon...Free Borealis!"

An Omni-Pol Spokesman had this to report:
    " I cannot stress enough that we are here purely to protect the citizens living in Borealis and the radar station vital for Rubi-Ka's communication network. We are not here to overtake the city, but to protect it."

Many citizens of Rubi-Ka are now asking, if the city and its radar needs to be protected, then why not have the ICC protect it instead of Omni-Tek.

With Omni-Pol patrols, Unicorns based at the radar, and Omni-Tek guards surely we should be classing Borealis as an Omni-Tek city, and if we are, is this right?

There are more dishes than the one in Borealis. Can you watch them all?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: IRRK View Post
    With Omni-Pol patrols, Unicorns based at the radar, and Omni-Tek guards surely we should be classing Borealis as an Omni-Tek city, and if we are, is this right?
    Traditionally, when someone conquers a city, it becomes theirs. The citizens of Borealis, their hearts full of neutrality, did nothing to stop the oppressors, and now the place they live is Omni-Tek property.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    Traditionally, when someone conquers a city, it becomes theirs. The citizens of Borealis, their hearts full of neutrality, did nothing to stop the oppressors, and now the place they live is Omni-Tek property.
    (( That's a cheapass shot, and you know it. We could be killing everything unicorn in there for months and FC would still do nothing to change the status. ))
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    From what I gather, Omni-tek made a pre-emptive coup attempt to waylay any major attempt that the Neutrals had to make a response. Of course, you wont find that in the papers.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Thumbs down

When the neutrals stand up for their own rights, and use the force required to push back these oppressors...only then can they mourn the loss of a city they claim rights to.
    Rubi-Ka teaches you a harsh lesson of life, you don't own what you don't want enough to fight for. You guys going to learn that soon? Or should we start putting OT posters up in Newland for ya?
    Love and Peace

Account Reactivated Post-LE and loving it.

To choose Clan = To choose gimpage, Fix This

Quote Originally Posted by Raiya View Post
    When the neutrals stand up for their own rights, and use the force required to push back these oppressors...only then can they mourn the loss of a city they claim rights to.
    Rubi-Ka teaches you a harsh lesson of life, you don't own what you don't want enough to fight for. You guys going to learn that soon? Or should we start putting OT posters up in Newland for ya?
    We did, do, and are going to continue to fight don't try to lower us by saying otherwise.

((Neuts always fought this ... we can't control FC though no matter how hard we try or want to, they'll do what they want))
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

((While I realize neuts are upset about FC putting Omni in Bor, and rightfully so, from a completely in-game, roleplaying perspective, the neutrals couldn't defend themselves due to their neutrality and now they're being stepped on. So it wasn't a cheap shot, and I know the players don't control Funcom - but neutrals in all conflicts for centuries have always been threatened with the fact one side could easily overpower them.))
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

If those Omni-Pol thugs keep up harassing our citizens in Newland, Borealis will be the least of their worries...
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister

[size=4]An Omni-Pol Spokesman had this to report:
    " I cannot stress enough that we are here purely to protect the citizens living in Borealis and the radar station vital for Rubi-Ka's communication network. We are not here to overtake the city, but to protect it."
    Hmm.. funny interpretation of "protecting" indeed.

You know, I really don't give a leet's behind about that political BS (Not Broken Shore in this context..) but I do care when some yellow-bellied rollerrat of an ommer-poller is harassing kids. Funny how fast he had to go on coffee break when I told him to give it a rest or deal with me, but then ommer-pollers are like that.
    My friends tell me that it's become so bad they don't even let their kids play in the backyards no more. At least not without very careful supervision and weapons close at hand.

OTAF, they might do the job. That is, if they're from one of the combat units.
    But OP? Laughable, they can't even protect Rome or Trade most of the time. Bunch of useless REMFs.
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Quote Originally Posted by jokzer View Post
    My friends tell me that it's become so bad they don't even let their kids play in the backyards no more. At least not without very careful supervision and weapons close at hand.
    Not to mention the large amount of used stims, pieces of weapons and other equipment, even human waste products, littering the place up.
    All delivered courtesy of the violent thugs making large parts of Bor unsafe for decent people. Those thugs OP aren't doing anything to apprehend.
    Me? Trouble? No trouble..

As Mae West said: "Never resist temptation, you don't know if you'll get another chance."

Quote Originally Posted by jokzer View Post
    OTAF, they might do the job. That is, if they're from one of the combat units.
    But OP? Laughable, they can't even protect Rome or Trade most of the time. Bunch of useless REMFs.
    Agreed. *grins*
    Rome "Tipha" Leonheart
    Commander, Perfect
    Omni-AF Special Operations

A neutral citizens had this to say:
    " It's disgusting, why should Omni-Pol be patrolling our city? Its neutral not Omni-Tek! They say it’s for our safety, but they do nothing near the grid where there are constant murders and when the aliens come they leave it to us to fight them. I am telling you they'll be calling our city Omni-3 soon...Free Borealis!"
    I see us calling Borealis Omni-3 as highly unlikely, especially since what you know as Rome is Omni-3. The Omni-Tek presence there is for your own protection. Please show respects to the officers, and they will show respect to you.

the neuts could try give a call to Silverstone to help em out?

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie View Post
    the neuts could try give a call to Silverstone to help em out?
    Reads the reply and starts laughing...

Vickie, that was a good ironic reply...
    From what I remember Silverstone ordered all non-clams in Tir killed... neutrals included. It will be like sending the wolf in between the sheeps..
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    Squad Commander of First Order (retired)
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.
    We do not KILL people... We PROCESS them

Quote Originally Posted by Aerya View Post
    Reads the reply and starts laughing...
    From what I remember Silverstone ordered all non-clams in Tir killed... neutrals included.
    As a representative on the CoT, were actually working on that. Behind the mask of the stone faced killer, Simon, there is a sad panda reaching out.

It's a matter of time before he starts arriving at our favourite beer spots.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    As a representative on the CoT, were actually working on that. Behind the mask of the stone faced killer, Simon, there is a sad panda reaching out.
    Do not tell me Silverstone repented the Tir massacre and he declared Tir an open city where everybody (except omni) is free to come, and he is waiting at the gate to give flowers to visitors. That should be something to see....

But the probability of that happening is lower than Inferno freezing out...
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.

the Tir Massacre?

Any history to that or is it just a phrase you made up?

Maybe its time we helped the Neuts make up their minds and free their city before Omni makes them their "employees". Ha Silverstone responsible for a Massacre, possible but not what i would call a massacre more like a liberation. If they were too stupid and slow to see that storm brewing deserved to get blasted. I am pretty sure Omni has been doing quite a bit of their own dirty work behind the scenes. I find neet little things like encoded hit lists and such. Why i have even received contract offers from Omni people to take out Omni people. Gut check your greedy corporation first. I bet that latest bombing was an omni ploy so they can find an excuse to increase pressure on the clans in more sinister practices frowned on in any civilised world.
    Last edited by ThalinIV; Apr 13th, 2007 at 18:27:27.

Yes... is a phrase i made out...
    But how would you call the Sentinels killing (or trying to kill) all non-clans in Tir?
    OT-Reform Officer

I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast