Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What are the Tara rules?

I was told Rubi 2 Tara is 150,(clan) what a crock, but i like going there also.

SS 122 atrox NT

http://skymarshal.dyndns.org/

for more information regarding Omni Camelot on RK1

Right now there is just the forums, but the rest of the site will be getting made over the next week or so.

Feel free to register for the forums if you are an omni send me a PM and i will add you to the Camelot forum, other wise there is just the general forum

GL, and I would really love to see more omni going to camelot... lets at least show the clans what we can maybe do
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Cool

I have heard many stories that Tarabot is "rigged" and that the looter keeps an item or two that they don't advertise on tarabot. I have not seen it, but who knows.

What I do know is that I won Flesh on my very first visit to tarabot and my very first raffle for that matter.

I think that a brief statement of who looted what would be a fine addition to the code. In Earth & Beyond, when you are part of a team, it lists how many credits and what items were looted by each team member. There is never a doubt about who got what. AO needs something like this. It would end "ninja" looting and would also give people piece of mind about how loot from Tarasque is distributed.
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Well as much as I oppose a bot for a mob, I have looked at the code first hand (me being a programmer).

It isnt rigged I hate to tell you, but I never win and I just have crap luck. Dont really care, I have every item from tar thats worth anything. PVP isnt what is used to be, No omnis show up, and Its just lag.

I myself am retired from Tar till it goes back to the gool ol' days, which chances are slim to none.

-Xing out

Btw: My robust backpack isnt FOR SALE. Leave me alone.
    -Xing

Arrow omfg

Btw: My robust backpack isnt FOR SALE. Leave me alone.
    NO WAY! One of those suckers finally dropped?!

Good thing I got my sights set on heavy notum tank now, or I'd be scrambling to make a crazy offer for it.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Originally posted by Xing
    Well as much as I oppose a bot for a mob, I have looked at the code first hand (me being a programmer).

It isnt rigged I hate to tell you
    Well I don't think I ever heard any accusations of the code being rigged... I think the biggest accusation I have heard is that the person looting the mob will actually pick up 5 items and then announce that only 3 items were picked up.

Again. This is pure rumor.. It is just what I have heard and I am not making the accusation in any way. What I am suggesting is that FC add a bit of code that will show the ppl around the kill or in the team what was looted. Then, there will be no doubt.
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Re: omfg

Originally posted by Mercatura

NO WAY! One of those suckers finally dropped?!

Good thing I got my sights set on heavy notum tank now, or I'd be scrambling to make a crazy offer for it.
    No it didn't drop, but Xing made a nice ref he showing everyone with a normal backpack on back, he couldn't show it in trade or anything.

He said he have had it a very long time, but it's not until now he show it for anyone.....riiite
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

I have been offered a padded coat, 18 prof jones vest and dragon chest for it, I declined. I doubt you could make a better offer :P
    -Xing

Err Edit: 18 point prof jones vest.
    -Xing

CZ this is what goes on at every tera raid on aboth servers.

SO and so stoled this from the kill team, or We didn't ask you to help so you don't get loot.

I am ok with all this.

It is bound to happen.

It is why i don't have any uber loots, nobody can accuse me of doing camping. I haven't even done dodgas 3 cause of the spawn on TK is junk.

tera is about a joke, you might as well make it so clan can only enter 1 and omni the other-- people are afraid to charge the box room when the other side holds it--

SS

Originally posted by saveyourbutt
    CZ this is what goes on at every tera raid on aboth servers.

SO and so stoled this from the kill team, or We didn't ask you to help so you don't get loot.

If this is directed to my post about the Robust backpack, I just want to clear that I didn't mean Xing ninja the backpack or anything, I don't think he even have one, only a ref he made himself.
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

I have never ninja'd anything to this day. And I dont care if you think I have one or not.

Btw Azz, you smell like leet piss :P

-xing
    -Xing

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

If this is directed to my post about the Robust backpack, I just want to clear that I didn't mean Xing ninja the backpack or anything, I don't think he even have one, only a ref he made himself.
    Nah he's talking about that place you guys have never heard of (RK2).
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by Xing
    I have never ninja'd anything to this day. And I dont care if you think I have one or not.

Btw Azz, you smell like leet piss :P

-xing
    As I said, I don't beleive you have

doh, thanks for telling me, I thought I stepped in something wet before!

*changes shoes*
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Re: Re: omfg

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

No it didn't drop, but Xing made a nice ref he showing everyone with a normal backpack on back, he couldn't show it in trade or anything.

He said he have had it a very long time, but it's not until now he show it for anyone.....riiite

Actully the hole story was that i gave mine to a friend who passed it on to his mother who gave it to her Man who thrippled it in the junkyard who was founded by a n00b who sold it to a explorer who thought it suxed and throwed it away who was founded by a rollerrat who spit it out once he relised he couldnt eat it who was the found by a adventurer who relised he didnt have enough Adventuring skill who gave it his kids who thought it was a silly toy and throwed it the floor so it break whos parts was founded by a trader who built it up and sold it to a soldier that relised he already used a tank who gave it to his friend crat who thought it had no room for hit politic papers who rewarded a winner in a competition who thought it was to heavy on a trip around rubi-ka who then left it so trash king could find but couldnt see any eletronical issue with it when it didnt answear who throwed it West Athens who was found by a MA that just stood and couldnt figure out it should be worn at the back and tried to put it on the head who gave it to a big dragon called tarasque in asking for guidence who then was killed by a group of happy people (pff) and was founded by xing! =)

Really!, thats the true story!
    ugh.. forgot periods and , ...
    Last edited by Hajkster; Sep 6th, 2002 at 14:41:37.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

lol Hajk

But seriously Cz, will FC be making any changes to Tar, the loot, suppression gas, etc..
    -Xing

If you want to make Tara fun, make it all a 0% zone, to stop the AOEs. and yes i am an NT :P

SS

P.S. can we have it be a -50% zone, so only clanners can kill clanners and Omni can kill omni, and neutrals watch and put out points on who is better to win the loot :P

P.s.s and no i never have accoused that anyone ninja looted. I said people accuse people of it, and it has been known to happen. I just don't know who, or such, as on RUbi 2 i am to low to go on tara raids at 124.

SS
    Last edited by saveyourbutt; Sep 6th, 2002 at 15:31:16.

Arrow Offer? lol xing

Um, I have a dragon suit, a +20 prof jones and a 200 FA 3927 G2. Padded...lol go to Miiirs for social armor.

And my FA is real.

Can't believe I got worked up over a reference faker

Don't want it now though either

BTW, didn't you make the term bot at tir arena?
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Re: Offer? lol xing

Originally posted by Mercatura
    Um, I have a dragon suit, a +20 prof jones and a 200 FA 3927 G2. Padded...lol go to Miiirs for social armor.

And my FA is real.

Can't believe I got worked up over a reference faker

Don't want it now though either

BTW, didn't you make the term bot at tir arena?
    There will always be wannabes... Xing borrowed things like 20 jones vest just to make a ref...
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast