Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Permission to speak freely? RK2

Re: Little

Originally posted by Xscape
    In pax we have something called a democracy, and first rule of any democracy is the freedom of speech. Barrbs speaks for herself, shes a grown woman and entitled to her views.
    Funny thats not what you told me the other day

I believe you were ranting on how you as the org leader set the org opinion and that trystar needed to control what our org policy was and the other quiz members should keep their mouths shut and not express our personal opinions.

You can't have it boths ways x so make up your damn mind how its going to be.

As for barbbs?? I am pretty sure 90% of RK2 knows her for the annoyance she is. Lets say her reputation precedes her. And no that is not a good thing.

500th post.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

hehe

You got me totally wrong, what I said was Trystar needs to be the spokes person for quiz or at least appoint one so that we dont get 3 different stories 1 from little another from igaloran etc.

if you do have such a system in place I would like to know, I speak for pax but im not the dictator of pax and I dont decide anything on my own, I have generals that help me make those.

I only ask that you please have one front not several. individual members arguing should not affect the guild policy.
    Last edited by Xscape; Sep 5th, 2002 at 17:22:40.
    ->X<- Proud Advisor of Genesis->X<-
    220/23 Soldier Xscape ->X<- Xscapee Agent 220/22
    Xxdevisxx Engineer 216/15

AO satisfaction level :[████] Content :[]: Discontent

Only 90% think I'm annoying? Am I doing something wrong? Sigh ok back to my other threads. You guys can argue on this one. I am going to list a thread with the people I feel are at fault so I can finally elimante any innuendo from this topic look for my next post called all those people you loved to hate.

Barbbs 167th Old School Fixer

Talking this to funny

Let's see were should I start. Ok I know barbs, 1st of all you was not in the dungeon the day of Qes nor was I, so therefore you have no place speaking about quiz or any quiz members in the tone you have.

This talk of personal attacks, lol you are a hypocrite. You are started attacking quiz with BS remarks. This whole quiz at Tara hate has all ended, except a few people that jumped on the bandwagon of "lets hate quiz because so in so said they are bad" I've teamed with people from just about every guild and no one has acted any different to me because I'm in quiz. So I ask you barbs let it die, get over it, and move on.

Oh Xscape you try to sound so righteous and have your glides talk of you in that matter. Let me bring up a little history between you and me. When my trader was in velvet not quiz, I teamed with a pax doc. I'll leave this doc nameless, but I had teamed with her and got into a heated debate with the doc because she was 1st inpatient with the team, was pulling when we had 2 afk's, and then threaten to leave team because she thought we were noobs. So I replied back with "this is coming from a lvl 114 doc that can only team heal for 350?"

Well low and behold the doc left the team. Then 1 of the afks had to log because they were cooking ribs (hence why they were afk) well I get back to tir grid to only find out this doc was talking about me, so I get into it with her again and end up just putting this doc on /ignore. Well a friend asked me to give them a wangle I head to by5 to see wabben there asking me to fight in the arena I declined because I was lvl 116 at the time and he was 150 something, then end up putting him on ignore also. Here is were you come in, I get a tell from you telling me I better not ever step foot into a 0% zone because If I do you will be there to kill me because I upset this doc in your guild. Which that ended with me replying to you with "like I care and your on ignore good bye". Which is so funny how people like barbs is trying to make quiz look like evil gankers and guilds like pax sweet and innocent.
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

Re: hehe

You got me totally wrong, what I said was Trystar needs to be the spokes person for quiz or at least appoint one so that we dont get 3 different stories 1 from little another from igaloran etc.

if you do have such a system in place I would like to know, I speak for pax but im not the dictator of pax and I dont decide anything on my own, I have generals that help me make those.

I only ask that you please have one front not several. individual members arguing should not affect the guild policy.
    Quiz votes on every action we make as an org.
    Trystar and i are always discussing the issues that come up and the best way to handle them. The cool thing is.. most of the time one of us can be accessed in an instant. Be assured.. if one of us speaks or posts it was planned.

Stories, what stories ?
    Why would you need a story?
    You where there!!

Umm .. ok

Originally posted by barbbs
    Only 90% think I'm annoying? Am I doing something wrong? Sigh ok back to my other threads. You guys can argue on this one. I am going to list a thread with the people I feel are at fault so I can finally elimante any innuendo from this topic look for my next post called all those people you loved to hate.

Barbbs 167th Old School Fixer
    I can't wait to see this waste of cyberspace!!
    Make sure im on that list ! I'll see you there.

Xeno

always 2 sides to every story, yours obviously did not match that of my guildie at the time. If yours is the true one then im sorry for you, but I got a different one. also wabben was president back then and did not practice a democracy so any problems with me or other guildies should have been brought before him.
    Last edited by Xscape; Sep 5th, 2002 at 17:48:44.

Ok little

so can I then take it that actions taken by quiz are all done under the quiz banner ? one for all, all for one ?

Re: Xeno

always 2 sides to every story, your obviosly did not match that of my guildie at the time. If yours is the true one then im sorry for you, but I got a different one.
    Well you didn't even bother to ask me mine, just rant about how you was going to make my life hell if you saw me in a %0 gas. Shows just how 1 sided you are.

and your wrong there is 3 sides to every story yours, thiers, and the truth.
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

xeno

well sorry about that if thats what happened I dont claim to be perfect, I have bad days and ive made mistakes and will probably make more. Again sorry if I was at any point at fault.

Also a bit hard for me to relate to that story as I do not remember any of it !

Re: Ok little

so can I then take it that actions taken by quiz are all done under the quiz banner ? one for all, all for one ?
    If your asking if we do things as a team.
    Then .. the answer is ..YES!

Thumbs down

also wabben was president back then and did not practice a democracy so any problems with me or other guildies should have been brought before him.
    well that still dosent excuse you or wabben for sending me threat tells, because me and a doc in your guild got into a conflict.

try defending yourself now.
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

No I guess not

But if wabben sent you tells also then chances are I was told to do so, Still I cant do more then apologize, if you wont accept that then well not much more I can do.

Re: xeno

well sorry about that if thats what happened I dont claim to be perfect, I have bad days and ive made mistakes and will probably make more. Again sorry if I was at any point at fault.

Also a bit hard for me to relate to that story as I do not remember any of it !
    if you are apologizeing then I except.
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

final word

I would also like to stress that it is the stated policy of Pax Romana to always get both sides of the story and to try to solve such issues. So if anyone has a problem with any of our guildies, please take it up with me or a general of pax.

but settle your personal differences if you can, amongst yourselves.

This will all be written down in the Laws of Pax, wich are currently being worked on.
    Last edited by Xscape; Sep 5th, 2002 at 18:17:16.

I would just like to add few of my own thoughts here.

This game is indeed called ANARCHY online.

So far this game's political climate fits very well in to the actually events in the game.

On the clan side there is a power struckle between few stronger clans...eventually one will win. Which has happened. Quizotic is by far the strongest guild around. The point is that clans were never probably ment to be unanomous in their decisions. Different guilds had different goals, only thing common is that they have a strong dislike on Omni and less dictatorial governing system. However, there are very few things that guilds can agree upon between themselves.

Omni side is more united in overall, but affiliations inside act pretty similar to the clan side. There is a power struckle, but this struckle does not effect that much the overall goals of Omni. In fact , it strenghten those goals, just the opposite to the clan side.
    Omni shares they same table and overall goals. It is much more easier to unite Omni then it is many different guilds of clan side.

So in overall nothing really suprises me, there should be internal conflicts between clans...like we have had in last few weeks. While omni side should be horizontally more united. The puzzle is coming together.
    Last edited by North; Sep 8th, 2002 at 00:03:08.
    Gailyn, level 200 NT, Rimor.

Feel free to check my post history (suggestion from Aaronb, since he seems to think that everything I say is wrong (mostly because I do not agree that this game should have only few uber professions, but 12 more or less balanced professions based on their individual strenghts))

Simple.. 1 guild no matter the size could hold of all omnis alone on rk2, so something needs to be sorted, unless noone cares about omnis having an excuse to tease

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123