Thread: The SoS Presents: Valhalla and the Goliaths

The SoS Presents: Valhalla and the Goliaths

The Society of Salvation offers invitation to our latest party to all interested citizens of Rubi-Ka.

The summary: The party will be held at 2000 RST at the Unicorn Platform in ICC with DJ Lykeios of Gridstream Productions providing music. Participants are welcome to intersperse their partying with battling aboard the battlestations.

The details: Ancient mythology tells tales of Valhalla, where slain warriors would go upon their demise. Every day, the warriors would arm themselves for battle and ride forth by the thousands to engage in combat. At night, they would return to Valhalla to feast on roasted boar and drink intoxicating mead.

Millennia later, with the advent of reclaim technology, we are able to do quite the same. However, bad blood has overcome the conflict and, despite each trip to reclaim leaving the combatants alive and well at the end of the day, we all too often forget the partying together after the battle.

Change this with the Society of Salvation and DJ Lykeios of Gridstream Productions at 2000 RST on Saturday, April 14th, 29481. Brave warriors are welcome to sign up for the fight aboard the Goliath class battlestations, make their way to the Unicorn Platform in ICC to party, and enjoy music and contests before and after the fighting aboard the battlestation.

--Ferrex
    Ferrex "Sanqq" Baldwin
    General
    Department of Entertainment
    ~Society of Salvation~

*Sharpens his axes*

Hope to see as many people as possible at the event

*Gets an evil gleam in his eyes*
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

This party is happening today. I look forward to seeing people participating in this event.

--Ferrex
    Ferrex "Sanqq" Baldwin
    General
    Department of Entertainment
    ~Society of Salvation~