Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Slowest leveling Rubi-Kan

The winner of the "Slowest leveling Rubi-Kan" is without doubt...

Suzi "Helpbot" Harnett

Who else have spent so much time online, and are still lvl 1

man..

Man, I dont' even know how many days I have logged on my NT, but it's got to be at least a couple weeks. I've had her since the game opened (shudder) and she's at a stunning level 115, and good for nothing.
    Leannae 112 NT: Formerly Lezbeanne
    Fantabulous 97 Fixer: He's fruity, he's fabulous, he's Fantabulous!
    Qweere 87 Stick-Enforcer: It's so rewarding to beat down a beamforcer...
    Docinthebox 58 Tank Doc: No relation to Jack.
    Fillibuster 45 Crat: Now I can make my own friends!
    Slayer4000 42 Engie: Because Tradeskills are fun. Damnit. Oh yeah, and this big hunk of soon-to-be-worthless metal follows me around too.
    Thegimper 25 Trader: ...yeah.
    Onebullet 16 Agent: Indulge any lingering curiosities of what it's like to be a soldier...enforcer...trader....

Re: man..

Originally posted by Lezbeanne
    she's at a stunning level 115
    You should update your sig then
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

I thought I was the slowest

Lvl 70 and been playing since Aug 2001, 29 days. I have a few alts as well none higher than thirty.

The main thing with my main who is an agent:

"Today I feel like playing a crat. Hmmm, need some crat nanos. Better sneak for those. I guess I could implant some psycho mod. Three hours later switching implants... oh I better go doc for some extra treatment."

But on the other hand I managed to buy a yalm with no help from anyone.

ok i might not be the slowest leveler out there and I am lvl 150 BUT ....I have over 110 days played on Solarflare and no alts worth mentioning unless Phallilover the wannabe winner of the Miss Rubi-Ka contest counts

Gene13 was born on Fri Aug 24 07:13:33 2001
    Gene13 has played 63 days 11 hours 35 minutes 56 seconds
    Gene13 is level 132

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

I read a thread about a guy who leveled to 150 in a month. Thought I'd bump up this thread to offer some perspective

I don't know how fast or slow this is but, I started my account in January of 2002, and to date I have:

1) 112 MP (12 days played)
    2) 75 Doctor (3 days played)
    3) 60 Enforcer (4 days played)
    4) 57 Soldier (15 days played, first char, gimp)
    5) 23 Bureaucrat
    6) 17 MA

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

I use my time exploring and learning so my lvling goes pretty slow,but since june 2002 ive got two lvl 30-40is MAs,one 35 adv,and 2 minors at around 10-20! Am i slow or is it just my imagination..? :P

Talking

Great thread! I now realize that I am not the slowest leveling person on RK! That makes me feel...slightly better. Aganihm is a lvl 58 engineer with almost 16 days playtime. I also have no alts over lvl 10. I activated my account in Feb. 2002 but then wasted my free month on trying to get the game patched from the original CD. I then leveled to 14 with Aganihm in about a month but then my system died. It was dead for 3 months(exactly one billing period =) until I came back. I just recently have been lvling a lot faster, 20 levels in the last 3 weeks or so. That probably coincided with my massively time consuming campaign to figure out how the game actually WORKS. Reading the forums for hours on end, reading all the guides on the fansites, downloading some 3rd party programs, and doing a bit of math. I also do tend to walk places for no reason other than to explore. For awhile, my goal was to reach the northern boarder of the world. Never made it but saw(and got massacred by) a lot of cool mobs and accidently stubled upon the Sentinnels base in Mort. After my most recent pointless venture, swimming from 2ho to Athens and beyond I think I'll take the time to explore Broken Shores a bit and maybe Eastern and Sothern fouls plains, and maybe also level to 75.

bump for this thread

44 days
    lvl 139 Adventurer

Not too fast leveling, allthough working on my lvl 150 now

Originally posted by Mharc
    I read a thread about a guy who leveled to 150 in a month. Thought I'd bump up this thread to offer some perspective
    Some one once posted in the forums that there was nothing to do in this game.

He'd made 50 levels in 24 hours and was bored.

Really what do people expect?
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

I started of with leveling and now I am at the end I am doing my exploring part

guilty of powerleveling:
    Loveyou

but I spend more time online not leveling on this char than that I leveled

/played 73 days
    /born feb 27 2002
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    - lvl 200 Doctor - Unit Leader of Storm -
    Spanky Debugged Bunke
    - lvl 171Fixer - Unit Member of Storm -

Visit Storm at our website

Originally posted by Kissysuzuki

WoooooooooT

I always laugh when i see ppl complain that theres no content in the game and nothing to do. At 93 I still haven't done any quests I'm still exploring my characters abilities I couldn't twink a noob if I tried. Ok I could maybe make not a bad job a 2HE enforcer but that only cos I'm on my second one now.
    lol now theres a fine example of my speed.

4 sept level 93

9 dec level 106

Now thats power levelling

Edit : PS. still not even looked at a quest.
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Hehe
    Looks like I overtook you, Kissysuzuki. I was 77 at that time and am 112 right now. I must say... I've been leveling a bit faster lately and it sure gets to you. Of course, I soloed all the way to 100, so for me, more than half a level per day is really good

Also, the lack of short term goals is a reason for me to level up a bit. Reached 100, got my 1k board.. my first major goals are parrot and QL200 imps. Both quite a few levels away still..

Perhaps I'll start a thread about powerleveling in a few months
    Last edited by Mharc; Dec 9th, 2002 at 16:14:09.

sept 9 = lvl 110 @ 75 days
    dec 9 = lvl 119 @ 88 days

I'm glad I posted on this thread before so I could see my progress (or lack of)

Fract

Ive been playing since about 1 week after the release. I have played Toadman538 the entire time, save a couple hours for my lowbie twink. I log on almost every day and spend around 2-5 hours a day. Toadman538 is only 177. In over a year.

Edit: oh my /played time just hit 100 days recently
    Toadman538 - 196 Soldier
    President of CAS

Originally posted by TommyBALL
    The winner of the "Slowest leveling Rubi-Kan" is without doubt...

Suzi "Helpbot" Harnett

Who else have spent so much time online, and are still lvl 1
    She's level 2 now. Uber!
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Re: Deeply appreciate

Originally posted by Animosity
    Play to enjoy, and enjoy playing. If powerlvling is how you seeking to enjoy the game, ask yourself, what are you going to do at lvl 200?
    Spend every minute in game destroying Omni bases Can't wait!
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

Xaielao has 32 days played and was created dec4th. He was rerolled from the original Xaielao created day1 at about 10am.

Course, the longest /played of anyone I know is 3305 guild leader Caloss2. I believe his played is 113 days or something. When made and lvl isn't an accurate representation of how slow you lvl cause you could just spend months on an alt. It's /played that counts. And I'm quite sure Cal has the record for that.

BTW I'm not sure but I think Caloss2 was created fall last year.
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast