Thread: OTPC: Omni-Pol issues arrest warrant for: Marius Domino

OTPC: Omni-Pol issues arrest warrant for: Marius Domino

Omni-Pol issues arrest warrant for: Marius Domino
    March 24, 29481 - [Rimor]

Omni-1 HQ - In a standard press release, Omni-Pol director Ivan Sergeyich issued an updated wanted list. Most of the names of the list are well known felons, except for one man, Marius "Sauverk" Domino, who is new to the list.

According to the information available, Mr. Domino is wanted for issuing threats towards the CEO’s of Omni-Tek, general public disorder, and illegal defection to the rebellious clans.

“Mr. Domino has crossed the line for the final time. We, Omni-Tek, have allowed him to remain in the corporation despite his rudeness towards the CEO's, but with this defection, and openly threatening the lives of the CEO, we will not tolerate his existence any longer. Mr. Domino, no, the traitor, Sauverk, will be hunted down and put on trial for his crimes.”

This was the notice, issued by Omni-Pol, on Mr. Domino’s personal data.

Let us hope, that we can bring this traitor to justice before long.

Omni-Tek Protects!

Do Omni really need to be advertising their defectors?
    It really doesn't paint them in too good a light if someone would forego the insurance, guaranteed wage and generous pension plan just for the sake of "being a nuisance".
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister

But... he hass gone too far this time!
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

What I find hilarious is I'm the one who convinced him to switch sides, I've aided and abetted him on at least two occasions, Omni-Tek knows this, and they don't seem too terribly concerned about me.

Of course, seeing as though Omni-Pol's officers couldn't catch a cold, I wouldn't be too terribly concerned if I were Sauverk.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Well, quite.
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    What I find hilarious is I'm the one who convinced him to switch sides, I've aided and abetted him on at least two occasions, Omni-Tek knows this, and they don't seem too terribly concerned about me.
    well..maybe its because you are just not interesting nor important enough..but perhaps you could ask noticiero to shedule you for a interview or ask Simon for a medal or something...*rolls his eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by Chaupin View Post
    well..maybe its because you are just not interesting nor important enough..but perhaps you could ask noticiero to shedule you for a interview or ask Simon for a medal or something...*rolls his eyes*
    Well, I consider myself pretty interesting, but in the grand scheme of things I'm probably not any more important than Sauverk. And by that I mean he, nor I, are very important at all.

It's really an unremarkable story. I just think it's funny. My personal opinion is Cora, the pol officer who is actively pursuing him, regards all those who work under her as little better than pets, and the only reason she wants Sauverk back under her control is because he slipped the leash. He's no threat, but pride demands that the crazy midget brings him to heel.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

hmm a threat

How about this one Tarkhan Zora sews sheets that smell!!!!

or even better YOu father was an elderberry and your mother was a goat>

Or May the great brid of the galaxy take a dump on your private air car while the top isdown?

Does this mean i get an arrest warrant to?

How aobut this one then if it doesnt

Tarkhan Zora i know where you sleep and whom your sleeping with. I will slit your throat and watch your life drain away every night you remain on RK.

Golly I hope that gets me so I can get some new toilet tissue
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!

*yawns* even the NLF makes better threats...

=)
    Shall I get started then?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Bubba,

go for it.
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!

We are recruting!

That's it, opi-boy, one morning soon you're going to find your ENTIRE clothes dresser filled with butterscotch pudding.

I think I do my best work when someone brings just enough rope to hang themselves on... thats usually when im feeling particularly cruel. Although the idea of butterscotch sounds good, but a bit flirty.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

illegal defection to the rebellious clans.
    woudl this suggest that Omni employees can "legally" in the eyes of Omni Tek defect, ie grow some more brain cells and join the clans?

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    I think I do my best work when someone brings just enough rope to hang themselves on... thats usually when im feeling particularly cruel. Although the idea of butterscotch sounds good, but a bit flirty.
    Wouldnt the butterscotch best be saved for other intrests IE snacking on while Rome burns and sulfuric acid used instead?
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!

We are recruting!

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC View Post
    Omni-Pol issues arrest warrant for: Marius Domino
    March 24, 29481 - [Rimor]

....illegal defection to rebellious clans....
    2 pleonasms in 1 sentence

Who wrote this "masterpiece"? And who approved its publishing?

Every defection is illegal and every clan is a rebel...
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    Squad Commander of First Order (retired)
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.
    We do not KILL people... We PROCESS them

Quote Originally Posted by Carogelw View Post
    Wouldnt the butterscotch best be saved for other intrests IE snacking on while Rome burns and sulfuric acid used instead?
    That stuff rots your teeth. I am not saying that Rome will ever burn in my lifetime, but in the event it does, I already have a Don Perignon thats just under 90 years old, waiting.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...