Thread: Dillon armor

Post Dillon armor

It appear that Dillon armor (not Nova Dillon) only drops as boots. I've never seen any other armor-parts like helmet, sleeves, pants etc. drop from bosses.

I want this armor due to the Int boost, which is good for tradeskills and nanoskills.

A bug with the drop-tables?

EDIT:

Others have seen Dillon as gloves, one have seen a Dillon body-armor. Perhaps it's merely very rare instead of existing as only boots.
    Last edited by Kzak; Sep 2nd, 2002 at 13:10:19.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

I wear a dillon helmet and boots (when my hoop is not on) but have never seen other parts.

Sleeves of all the boss loot armours seem to be rarest.

I've got a Dillon helmet, and once sold a full set of Dillon. NOT Nova, just Dillon.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Dillon armor is merely very rare, then, and not the result of bugged loot tables per se.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!