Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 300 Implants???? eh???

Level 300 Implants???? eh???

Ok, i was wasting time on Antiguardians lookin for possible new phat loot...and I saw that in the 14.5 database, there are new ql 201-300 implants. Ummmm ql 300 implants? What the shizzy my nizzy??

Look for yourself: Uberness??

Is FC actually adding ql 300 items? Are they raising the max lvl to 300 for characters? I mean if they arent raising the level of characters, how the heck is one supposed to equip an imp that requires 2051 Treatment and 1095 ability??? Or is Auno smoking crack...

eeerrmrm expanding

Expanding on that post...14.5 brings lvl 300 mobs....soooooooo it must have something to do with that???

Prolly..... Buuut.. noone will ever be able to get 2k treatment and above 1k abilities to equipp those...

MAybe by the time we will be able to lvl up to 250.

I'd say the odds are exceptionally good that all that stuff, if it ever makes it into the game, is Shadowlands-only stuff. They're just laying the groundwork out now. Yes, the lvl300 outdoor mobs are likely to have that stuff. They'd have to, to make them a lvl 300 challenge.

No player would rely on equipment a third below their own level, why would mobs?
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

Excellent point, Shatai.

The QL 300 implant/clusters are from Jobe. They do, by the way, drop now in regular loot, on test. (Though perhaps not all the way to QL300)

One cuteness: To use a Jobe-Implant (One that has a Jobe Cluster in it) you must be Title Level 3. But they drop all the way down to QL3, at least. Slightly useless, the low level ones.

errrmmm whats the diference beween a normal imp and a jobe-imp?

QL300 A Basic Chest Implant - Refined

Requirements:
    treatment >= 2051
    agility >= 1095
    title level >= 6

-----

Ouch... thats impossible stats... I wonder if they are planning to increase maxlevel to 300?
    Zizayu
    Master 10th Dan
    Mayhem

don't matter if they increase level cause they need to reword breed caps. My agility was caped around level 164.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Raadiance - I'm not sure. Apart from the fact that you need more in the stat to wear them, plus a certain title-level. Perhaps installing the new JobeClusters turns it into a Jobe-Implant, or you need a Jobe-Implant to install the new Jobe-Clusters.

Zizayu - No, it'll probably be the "uber-buffs" in Shadowlands that Funcom says means they have to introduce (and have introduced) level reqs now. In one of the MA threads, first lot of Professional questions I think, we were asking about getting the Dimach recharge lowered. I think it was in response to that, but I'm pretty sure it was Gaute who said that it'd be possible to have 2000 Dimach in Shadowlands. Presumably, from profession specialization, and presumably you can do the same for just about any skill, Treatment included. Not all professions might be able to get the 2000 Treatment, though.

All conjecture, we need more info on Shadowlands, I say And if they actually are going to drop, at least up to ql200, after 14.5, then I'm going to have to re-do my implants. Some nice new cluster additions are coming up

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

Cool maybe i can finally get out of my nooblibs robe that i thought i'd be wearing to self cast Ro1 from 161-191.

I'll bet good money that these things were added to the DB to tease those of us who like to parse the database files. Verant used to do this kind of thing all the time with their spdat file... Not to say that these items are bogus (I'm sure they are not), just that I'm willing to bet that they won't drop immediately after 14.5 goes live. I mean, even if they do drop, good luck finding someone with NP high enough to assemble them
    Gogo "Atremis" Yubari
    220 MA - RK1
    Tranq

There are 10 types of people in this world... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

A good question? or just laziness?

can somone tell me about this shadowlands thing? Can i play with the character I have now, or does funcom make it so that I have to pay another 6 months so I can level a new one? Maybe someone can post a link to some info for me. Thanx

Originally posted by Tiran
    The QL 300 implant/clusters are from Jobe. They do, by the way, drop now in regular loot, on test. (Though perhaps not all the way to QL300)

One cuteness: To use a Jobe-Implant (One that has a Jobe Cluster in it) you must be Title Level 3. But they drop all the way down to QL3, at least. Slightly useless, the low level ones.
    kinda like the low lvl nano recompilers, the ql 20 version only require 51 complit, but you must have a six-slot belt, which in turn mean you allready have a lot more than 51 complit, so you might as well get a higher ql recompiler

Originally posted by Atremis
    I'll bet good money that these things were added to the DB to tease those of us who like to parse the database files. Verant used to do this kind of thing all the time with their spdat file... Not to say that these items are bogus (I'm sure they are not), just that I'm willing to bet that they won't drop immediately after 14.5 goes live. I mean, even if they do drop, good luck finding someone with NP high enough to assemble them
    bogus item in database

Go figure.

Refined Implants are above QL 200 implants from Jobe.

Jobe-Implants are any type of implant with a jobe cluster in it.

Jobe clusters (as seen so far) are all for damage shielding, or increasing health or nano regeneration rate.

No, not reflect, even though the descriptions say reflecting. They give damage shield, not reflect.

Originally posted by steelbone
    A good question? or just laziness?

can somone tell me about this shadowlands thing? Can i play with the character I have now, or does funcom make it so that I have to pay another 6 months so I can level a new one? Maybe someone can post a link to some info for me. Thanx
    Shadowlands is a expansion pack that wont show up in atleast 6-12 months. And nah dont worry.. its a expansion pack
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Mmore

bogus item in database

Go figure.
    That's..... amusing I like that.

Although these seem like impossible stats to achieve, who is to say that FC doesn't have some other items coming in the near future that would make these stats attainable. After all, we don't have a robe or a helm to go with our Med Suits.

There might also be some new treatment buffs available from docs as well.

Fixer buffs to increace NCU
    Super doc treatment buff +200
    Uber Treatment Suit +200
    Title 6 only (or Jobe) Surgery clinic +300
    Special treatment weapon +??
    Advanced Treatment Tutoring Device +??
    2000 Token Board +200 Treatment
    etc.. etc...

You get the idea. Just because an item seems out of reach, does not mean it will stay out of reach.
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

I use a Bio Helmet and Cloak to add to Treatment with the medsuits :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast