Thread: Implants, clusters and base ability reqs...

Question Implants, clusters and base ability reqs...

Hi all!

I don't know if this thread belongs here ... anyway - here goes.

Implants have two requirements.
    One is treatment which is dictated by the ql of the implant and I belive, the location of the implant (correct me if I'm wrong here).
    The other is one of 6 base abilities (Str, Agi, Sta etc.) which seems to be dictated by the best (shining, bright, faded) cluster in the implant or does it ?

A head implant with a shining Treatment cluster and nothing else, has agility as it's requirement.

A head implant with a shining Treatment, bright Map Navigation and a faded Perception cluster has intelligence as it's requirement ?

Being an agent I would prefer all agility implant, but how do I know what clusters to use to get implants with agility requirements ?

Does anybody have a list or know a website with info on implants and their ability requirements ?

Arrow

I'll save my fingers a little and point you here. Its 99% accurate.

Ability req == (QL * 2) + 4

Treat req ~= QL * 4.8

If you have an empty implant, QL * 5 = final treat req is safe way to estimate the gain in QLs from having 3 clusters installed.

The new implants in 14.5 database are a lot different, I think a 200 nano doc would be lucky to get 230s in using head/eye/hand and every trick in the book.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things