Thread: Mass Relocating Robot(Shape Hard Armor) Ql60

Mass Relocating Robot(Shape Hard Armor) Ql60

Question : Mass Relocating Robot(Shape Hard Armor) has a Ql. But the Ql doesnt matter on what QL armor you can make with it. For example a Ql 60 can mke Ql200 Armor. Is it working as intended or not? Just trying to answer a few questions I have from different people.

From what I understand, you need to combine a MRR (say, QL200) with a QL60 PPPE (Shape Hard Armor), which then gives you the end result of MRR (Shape Hard Armor) QL60.

This is intended, I think. I'm a bit confused about it myself, but one of my guildies has very recently just acquired both PPPE's (for hard and soft) and asked my Engineer's assistance in combining them with the MRRs. He was told that in order for the finished product to make QL200 armor, you needed to buy a QL200 MRR from a superior shop to combine with the PPPE.

I may be butchering this process, as I have not actually done it all myself, but I figured since nobody responded to your post, I could let you know what I've sort of figured out on my own by helping other people create the pieces to be able to make the armor.

And the PPPE's (hard and soft) only come in QL60, so that may be where the end QL comes from for the MRR (Shape Hard Armor). Again, could be wrong, but...

--Tsk

Unhappy Correcting Tsk

Unfortunatey Tsk, the end result of combining a PPPE (QL 60) with a MRR (QL 200) = MMR (Specific)(QL 200).

It takes the QL of the MRR.

I have a QL 197 MRR (Soft Armor), and I've combined some other PPPE's so I know this to be the case. I haven't had the required skill over 800 so I don't know if 1000+ would increase the end result higher than the original MRR QL.

A Dev needs to confirm that a MRR of any QL can finish any QL armor/item. With as bugged as tradeskills are and if one recalls the Soul Fragment FIX/NERF, we're all a bit wary of Funcom's intentions.

Cz/Cosmik/Dai/Any Dev?

With the weapon MRRs anyway, QL30 is the lowest QL you can use to improve QL200 weapons. There has always been a lot of leeway with the MRRs. I imagine because of the insane cost of the MRRs. A QL170ish MRR costs 2mil credits. ;[