Thread: FJRK - Joint clan effort to hold back Omni-Tek camps

FJRK - Joint clan effort to hold back Omni-Tek camps

Joint clan effort to hold back Omni-Tek camps
    March 14, 29481 - [Global]

TIR - Earlier today, Sentinels press liaison Melissa Totres informed the media of a joint effort between the Sentinels, Vanguards and the Council of Truth's strategic office to stop the Omni-Tek build up of five tactical camps.

According to the statement, military forces inside the corporation has stationed highly trained units in five different camps around Rubi-Ka. These camps are suspected to be training camps for incursion forces. Financed by the Vanguards and co-ordinated by the Sentinels, the joint effort now asks the assistance of willing and able clansmen and -women to hold back the development of these camp sites.

Further details can be acquired from Capt. Cante Hawk, stationed in Old Athen.
    Last edited by Editor: FJRK; Mar 14th, 2007 at 15:14:53.

Infinity has begun it's military operations against these camps.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

*removed*
    Last edited by Armadyl; Mar 15th, 2007 at 04:49:00.

grade school

what grade was name calling in?

Thumbs up

boy my ignore list just keeps growing and growing.

Thank you all for contributing.

Ignoring your betters is showing weakness.
    And I still have my nightstick ready.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

*removes his post...since his topic was removed that responded to a removed post*

YAY!! I can flee issues too!
    Metalynx: 216..... 4 more levels and the server will shut down!

Metalynx: "I seriously hope all the stupid people in the world don't congrigate in one spot, for all the weight of this massive amount of raw idiodicy, might collapse upon itself, creating a Singularity of Ignorant Stupidity, unmatched in strength by any black hole in the universe"

Fixing issues

I'm glad you find yourself able to fix "issues". Now, how about the issues clanners have with us omnis - will they be "fixed" too, so loyal Omni-Tek employees can have some breathing space to do what we came to do here on Rubi-Ka?

Odd I seem to have little feeling twards teh plight of Omni-tek. Odder still since y'all actually bred me in a damn test tube. That free will thing must be a glitch in the breeding creches they still havent fixed. If they did things right..I should be a perfect companyline touting monkey, who loves his little job working on technical components (something my genotype was created for...you know..fine detailed work).

Then again, if omni-tek really protects..and helps me prosper, why didnt I stay omni then? Damn me if I get paid better as a clan member, and for me..the only thing left really is money.

Could care less of the politics of the situation mate. Unless you can offer me a better job..where some stuffy manager who hasnt actually worked a moment of his life tells me what to do, then id be glad to rejoin Omni-tek with open arms.

Till then, I'll just hang back here in Tir drinking beer, and enjoying what my "buisness" brings me. I will leave warfare...terrorism, blowing things up..and genocide (which seems to be the protocol for Omni-tek now..dispike teh sanctions they were given by ICC) to you and my erstwhile Clan freinds.
    Metalynx: 216..... 4 more levels and the server will shut down!

Metalynx: "I seriously hope all the stupid people in the world don't congrigate in one spot, for all the weight of this massive amount of raw idiodicy, might collapse upon itself, creating a Singularity of Ignorant Stupidity, unmatched in strength by any black hole in the universe"