Thread: Freelance: Omni-Pol Says Goodbye To One Of Its Own.

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

Freelance: Omni-Pol Says Goodbye To One Of Its Own.

Omni-Pol Says Goodbye To One Of Its Own.
    March 11, 29481 - [Rimor]

IRRK Freelance - Former Omni-Pol divisional head Commander "Hotdelicious" Smith. Has left Rubi-Ka permanently and is never to return. In Hotdelicious's stead General "Agentcora" Geers has been placed as the new divisional head.

Agentcora including many other Omni-Tek employees had the following to say: "Hotdelicious was a superb leader, she was the most respected and trustworthy local Omni-Pol officer. It will be hard for anyone to fill in her place at the same standard."

A memorial will be held for Hotdelicious at a later date, yet to be announced, as a final farewell message. Any Omni-Tek employee who knew Hotdelicious has been invited to come to this memorial. Information regarding this memorial can be found by asking Agentcora.

I found this news heartening; those pol types will be even more hilarious and bumbling with Cora at the helm.

And what's with the memorial service? So far as I know, you do that for dead people. Did one of Omni-Drek's own get perma-killed some how, and you guys are doing your usual superb job of covering things up?

Either way, good riddance to bad garbage.

((OOC, though, I hope things turn around for you guys))
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Don't get use to it, but I agree with Berinda.

Rare is the day I weep for the enemy.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    Don't get use to it, but I agree with Berinda.
    :O You agreed with me.

Does that mean you're my boyfriend now?
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Rare is the day I weep for the enemy.
    And you expect us to have any sympathy for how many Clanners have been killed?

Get over yourself...

Pff, Captain Clueless is on the case, yet again. I swear to creator every time your toilet hole opens up, you 'reverse flush' quite the smelly mess. How about you do us a favour for once, and stop breathing.

So I guess for the witless (yet again), I have to spell it out:

I weep for OT, and their future. I know enough about the people in question to know that none of you OT people should feel blessed.

But hey... que sera sera, right?
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Mar 12th, 2007 at 05:47:06.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Pff, Captain Clueless is on the case, yet again. I swear to creator every time your toilet hole opens up, you 'reverse flush' quite the smelly mess. How about you do us a favour for once, and stop breathing.

So I guess for the witless (yet again), I have to spell it out:

I weep for OT, and their future. I know enough about the people in question to know that none of you OT people should feel blessed.

But hey... que sera sera, right?

Ok Buffalo bob, or whatever your name is. Your about as convencing as that hypothetical toilet your trying to conjure up.

How about flushing your own crap for once instead of leaving it for someone else. You can do ME a favor and hang yourself, or better yet, I'll do that for you too since you seem quite incapable of little more than spitting on every editorial piece you can find, be it Omni, Clan, or Neut.

You can weep all you want, but you know nothing of our people beyond other than those you've killed at the stake, you wanna talk about being blessed? Tout your self-rightous bull *hit somewhere else where people might /care what you have to say.

Because like you said yourself, "**** sandwhich tastes great", so allow me to feed you mine, then you can go back to your pretend self-image of masculinity.

Quote Originally Posted by Armadyl View Post
    Ok Buffalo bob, or whatever your name is. Your about as convencing as that hypothetical toilet your trying to conjure up.
    Still learning how to spell I see? Grats. Yet again you do my own work exposing the aggressively ignorant, in plain sight no less!

How about flushing your own crap for once instead of leaving it for someone else. You can do ME a favor and hang yourself, or better yet, I'll do that for you too since you seem quite incapable of little more than spitting on every editorial piece you can find, be it Omni, Clan, or Neut.
    Dear lord, more sandbox bravado. You and every other OT person with a 'DID NOT! DID TOO!' axe to grind. You bore me with that tireless prattle you go on and on and on and on... and.. on about. Can i get some wit with variety while we are at it? But of course, I am quite possibly asking for too much. And yes, I spit on idiocy. I spit on everything idiocy means. I spit on you. I do this because every time I see a gang of idiots screaming and crying on the top of their lungs some of the most obviously retarded whinging, something inside me snaps. When one babbling fool starts to talk, its gains momentum when every other babbling fool, and so on and so forth. Until the manure pile is so huge and the snowball-rolling-downhill-style-choir of it all reaches the crescendo, I begin to wish I had been trained as a Nanotechnician so that I can nuke the entire walking anti-darwinian mob out of existance. This includes you, the one most vocal about defending the rights of the stupid. Grats, you're a hero to all.

You can weep all you want, but you know nothing of our people beyond other than those you've killed at the stake, you wanna talk about being blessed? Tout your self-rightous bull *hit somewhere else where people might /care what you have to say.
    You can rest assured I have spoken and spent enough time with both of them to know PRECISELY what the **** I am talking about. And let me dissolve one more illusion for you, chucklehead. I have never burned OT people at the stake. I have personally only executed one of them, and that was on purpose... So before you continue going on about **** you're making up as you go along, realize not only do I not care, but that I see little point in lying about it. And honestly, I really dont care what other people think that I care about.

Because like you said yourself, "**** sandwhich tastes great", so allow me to feed you mine, then you can go back to your pretend self-image of masculinity.
    Bon appetite, chump. And dont threaten me... the last time you made a threatening gesture any where near my presence, my wife emptied a clip into you. Your threats are hollow, and thats not me embellishing it, thats me knowing.

You on the other hand, just keep railing on and on about it like youre some sorta expert. Don't get all pissy because someone who knows better caught you on it. You can go on and live with your illusions all you want, but the moment you start creating your herd of cows, realize the rancher is home and watching. Sooner or later, I figure your lungs will completely empty of air and garbage... but alas thats more wishful thinking on my part, I am sure. Part of me wonders if you've infected me with enough of it to care about watching the clock to count the hours it takes for that to happen.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Still learning how to spell I see? Grats. Yet again you do my own work exposing the aggressively ignorant, in plain sight no less!
    Jealous much? Oh you were reffering to yourself....

Dear lord, more sandbox bravado. You and every other OT person with a 'DID NOT! DID TOO!' axe to grind. You bore me with that tireless prattle you go on and on and on and on... and.. on about. Can i get some wit with variety while we are at it? But of course, I am quite possibly asking for too much. And yes, I spit on idiocy. I spit on everything idiocy means. I spit on you. I do this because every time I see a gang of idiots screaming and crying on the top of their lungs some of the most obviously retarded whinging, something inside me snaps. When one babbling fool starts to talk, its gains momentum when every other babbling fool, and so on and so forth. Until the manure pile is so huge and the snowball-rolling-downhill-style-choir of it all reaches the crescendo, I begin to wish I had been trained as a Nanotechnician so that I can nuke the entire walking anti-darwinian mob out of existance. This includes you, the one most vocal about defending the rights of the stupid. Grats, you're a hero to all
    Then let me break this down for you so your tiny trox brain can understand it:

If you don't like what I have to say, you can shove it, don't read it, much less reply to it. If you can't understand simply that much, I guess I can't make it any clearer. You run around these forums like a bully on the playground taking everyone elses lunch money because your familys to poor, well guess what? This isn't your territory kid, your rules don't apply. The stupid? coming from a foul mouth redneck that's pretty bold of you, but que sera sera right? If you want to eliminate the "Stupid" so bad, start with yourself.

You can rest assured I have spoken and spent enough time with both of them to know PRECISELY what the **** I am talking about. And let me dissolve one more illusion for you, chucklehead. I have never burned OT people at the stake. I have personally only executed one of them, and that was on purpose... So before you continue going on about **** you're making up as you go along, realize not only do I not care, but that I see little point in lying about it. And honestly, I really dont care what other people think that I care about.
    What Omni's have you ever talked to? Those Clan spies cover you've blown? Making up as I go along? Look who's talking, if you did'nt care at all, why keep arguing? Let me be the first to add you to ignore to save you from another heart attack.

Bon appetite, chump. And dont threaten me... the last time you made a threatening gesture any where near my presence, my wife emptied a clip into you. Your threats are hollow, and thats not me embellishing it, thats me knowing.
    Yeah, a REAL man gets a woman to do his dirty work for him, add to that I don't recall making an actual threat, again something you've made up so you have a soap box to preach on.

You on the other hand, just keep railing on and on about it like youre some sorta expert. Don't get all pissy because someone who knows better caught you on it. You can go on and live with your illusions all you want, but the moment you start creating your herd of cows, realize the rancher is home and watching. Sooner or later, I figure your lungs will completely empty of air and garbage... but alas thats more wishful thinking on my part, I am sure. Part of me wonders if you've infected me with enough of it to care about watching the clock to count the hours it takes for that to happen.
    Did I ever say I was an expert? No. I don't claim to be, I think it's you who's pissed anyway once I caught you spouting off your smart ass comments on something that does'nt relate to you in the least, or your faction even, ever hear the old saying "keep your nose out of other peoples buisness"? That applies here too. You can continue to watch your worthless seconds of life tick away forever, just makes it easier for me.

Blah blah blah
    Don't flatter yourself too much however on any point you've made. Left alone, I bet you could scream at a wall till it too raised a white flag. I however, will admit the shortcoming that I have less patience than said wall.

So whatever, you win... thats what you want right? This big old redneck is bullying you around and cry cry cry till you think big bad bully pulls his big bad boots outta your ***. And trust me, if you think I had my wife do my dirty work for me, think again... she saw you coming, had you targetted the entire time, and then when you were retarded enough to try and seek your opportunity, you got owned.

I'll let the incident speak for itself, I don't have to add anything to it. I am just simply pointing it out and making a point at your own expense. If that makes me a bully, then obviously I have considered that, and obviously I truly cannot care. There are indeed others whos buttons I have pressed, to be sure.

I cannot give all my love to just one person, as there are many many more people that deserve the embarassment of that crazy irony that the educated call 'truth'. And the truth is youre a ****ing toad. I wont ask you to excuse me for the obvious followup of treating you like one, because I dont even care enough for that. The 'truth' is that idiots like you infect likeminded idiots, and before long the herd grows out of control. The truth is, that the zombie nation of ignorant whacktards like yourself is that you all sniff this big pile of manure you create and expect everyone in the world to respect you for it. And I cant. So get over it already and build your ****castle somewhere else where normal folks don't have to endure it.

If that makes me a bully, then so be it. Ohhhhh big bad Bubba had to come and piss down your castle. I'm a big meanypants, aren't I? Whaa whaa whaa.

Oh, and for your information... be aware that I dont post angry. I can casually blackjack someone like you all day without getting bent out of shape, in fact.. I rather enjoy it. But hey, far be it for me to let fact ruin your 'belief system', which sounds annoying more like the same jabber about 'dumb atrox this'.. and 'stupid atrox' that. Every single person that uses that one all sounds the same to me. Its overdone, and obviously flawed and stale like every other witicism you've expected me to swallow. Besides, if I have to stop now give you some sorta dignity, then all the other idiots will be jealous of you, and I really can't have that because you, son... are not special.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Mar 13th, 2007 at 18:50:17.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I love a heathly dosage of Bubbacrush served icey cold and to any local Ommer willing to dare go toe to toe.

I <3 Bubba! Bubba for Pres or uhm CEO or uhm something like that..

The thing that got it all rolling, was for once he started to bullet me first..

And you expect us to have any sympathy for how many Clanners have been killed?

Get over yourself...
    Because someone got it in their head that I was implying that he should weep for clan. When I first read this, I am like.... huh? Why would I care if you weep for clan? Why would it look like I need to get over myself? That made no damn sense to me at all. I chalked it up to a verbal sucker punch, to be sure. After that, its the usual Armydayl trash that regularly spews out of his mouth.

I am still laughing about the 'blowing clan spy cover' nonsense. Like, since when was I a spy blowing other spy's covers? I swear he's making it up as he goes along!

And the kicker here is that I have met Agentcora and Hotdelicious in Newland, who were standing there in plain sight, a few days after my arrest warrant was released and all they could do was eyeball me and tell me to stand back, because they were already arresting someone else. Later the same day, Agentcora is arresting Deathboy for betraying omni. *shrug* I am standing there the entire time, watching it go down. I can count how many times I have deleted messages from my comm, on two hands all the times Agentcora and I have gone around and around. I will admit that I know less about Hotdelicious, but for all intents and purposes that has only a small part to play in why I weep for the future of my enemy.

The insult was laid before Agentcora, and I am sure shes gritting her teeth plotting against me like she always does. Ho hum, get over it and move on.

And then the day in Tir, when Silverstone made his speech. You know I am not as perceptive as another, but if I recall correctly Agentcora and I were in constant communication the entire time the scene was going down. And to sauce up the dish, she was in her yalm directly next to Armydayl when he made his daring one man crusade to try and whack Silverstone, which by the way was a brilliant display all its own.

And thats the facts of it all. But, I guess some people have to just make stuff up and then tell other people that their facts are all wrong. I even have witnesses to the effect. I have absolutely no need to doctor anything up because its all there!

But hey, I guess people like Armydayl have to overuse stupid atrox and atrox gender one-liners to make themselves feel special. (nyuk nyuk nyuk) Its almost scripted, I tell ya! But really, what can one expect?

I wont apologize if my personal crusade against asshattery makes another example of someone. But I really should be fair, because Armydayl gets the dunce seat a lil too often, you'd think he wants a permenant position.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Mar 13th, 2007 at 18:51:19.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Talking

Yeah, a REAL man gets a woman to do his dirty work for him, add to that I don't recall making an actual threat, again something you've made up so you have a soap box to preach on.

His work for him? You have GOT to be kidding me, I was just lucky enough to be the one who got the pull teh trigger first.

until next time....
    General of Recruitment
    Rubi-Ka Bounty Hunters'
    Rimor
    213 Fixer

whatever helps you sleep at night lady...

You know what helps me sleep at night? This helps.
    Does it ring any bells?

Ahh, such beautiful memories.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Mar 14th, 2007 at 04:41:29.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...