Thread: The Nanomage Bible

The Nanomage Bible

Share your favorite passages from this amazing holy book with everyone here.

Sirr 4:22 - Watch the notum falling gives new meaning to it all, if not today nor yet tommorow then some other day.
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this nanomage, "I done told you to steal a whole bunch of notum and sell it to me at a profit ya'll," and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done to him.

Matthew G. 11:23

Mother Rubi ka is the maker of all That is Holy; the Giver of life, the precious Source. There is only one Mother Rubi Ka, one Authority, and may her name be cherished and worshipped always. All praise to The mother of the Cosmos.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopian View Post
    Mother Rubi ka is the maker of all That is Holy; the Giver of life, the precious Source. There is only one Mother Rubi Ka, one Authority, and may her name be cherished and worshipped always. All praise to The mother of the Cosmos.
    Moving, man. No post has ever made me sob before... not like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopian View Post
    Please make sure to cite what part of the Nanomage Bible this is from in form used by us, thanks.
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

*Speaks into his radio*

Whiskey india november.

Poostampede employed successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamentium View Post
    Please make sure to cite what part of the Nanomage Bible this is from in form used by us, thanks.
    I see absolutly no reason to cite in the form like you do, I just cite whats really in it instead of youre silly ranting.

All of this is illegal.

It is advised to stay clear of the following and not excluding anything: "Nanomages", "Equipment", "Intelligent Design".

Thank you for your cooperation.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Virta View Post
    All of this is illegal.

It is advised to stay clear of the following and not excluding anything: "Nanomages", "Equipment", "Intelligent Design".

Thank you for your cooperation.
    Wrong book Virta, think that ones from the Omni-Pol guide to politcial correctness if I remember right.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!