Thread: Is your Life Insurance safe?

Angry Is your Life Insurance safe?

I have heard reports of an unauthorized cloning facility in the area of the longest road. This greatly concerns me.

Mr. Ross is in the preverbal place between a rock and a hard place. If he scans, he can be cloned. If he doesn’t scan, he’s vulnerable to assassination.

Scanning isn’t sure thing ether, as the recent past has shown. Insurance records can be corrupted (thankfully a very rare occurrence).

It is clear that the security of our insurance records needs to be greatly increased. The ICC (who is the authority in charge of the life insurance system) needs to be held accountable! They are letting unauthorized access (at least I hope it’s unauthorized) to people’s accounts! Records are being corrupted, and copied!

If high profile people are not safe, how can Joe and Jane Sixpack feel safe in their life insurance? Clan, Omni, or Neutral is your insurance safe?

This is serious business and heads need to roll!
    ------------------------------------------------
    General Blyzzard
    Division 9
    Strat Ops
    -----------------------------------------------

it looks to me like they got his genetic info on monday anyways...
    so look for a Ross Clone comingto you soon!

Negative on that.

Derva assured us last night that clones can be detected by a sophisticated nano program. She also let us know that Mr. Ross' scan data is kept in a top secret secure location.

But the ICC needs to get with it and secure our scan data! That is what we pay them for each time we hit the scanner.

Imagine that you are in the middle of a battle with a mantis out in the wilds. At that very second you get a G-mail from the ICC Dept. of Reclamation Security.

"We regret to inform you that your scan data has been corrupted due to a hacker attack. Please up date your scan data at you earliest convenience. Please use extreme caution until you are once again scanned.

Thank you for you business,

XXXXXXXXXXXX
    Public Relations Rep.
    ICC Dept. of Reclamation Security"

Panic grips you as you realize you aren't winning this fight, because 3 more manti have come to join the party.
    ------------------------------------------------
    General Blyzzard
    Division 9
    Strat Ops
    -----------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Wyndrunneer
    Panic grips you as you realize you aren't winning this fight, because 3 more manti have come to join the party.
    Awww... knowing my luck I'd be in the middle of sneaking a mission and the G-mail would alert the two 1st class Cyborg Soldiers in the room I am... and I run into the room with the 1st class Anvian Wingman..... and maybe make a stop by the Bileswarm on my way to death...

OK... thanks... now I am going to have nightmares

no clones huh?

Tell that to Patk9... we SAW his clone attacking Tir. also its funny that omni is denying this stuff when an omni exec (Duco, 313, crat) was in the facility, and was often visibly shocked by what was there.

Facility

The facility operating in the longest road seems to be a totally rogue Omni unit [meaning they answer to nobody - operate above Omni's own rules/regs and without Boss Ross's authorization].

My guild has secured "Sealed orders" and a "Personal Safe" that supposedly have something in them but both require B&E skills of 400+ to find out.

Perhaps the truth "is out there", any of you have uber high breaking and entering skills. My guild have talked to a few clan and omni fixers and nobody has over 175 that we talked too.

The Lab Director drops the sealed orders I believe.
    The Lab Assistant [in the bottom floor] carries the safe.

Perhaps the info id's the person responsible for running the facility? Omni likely has a big traitor on their hands, but the agenda is a mystery.

hmm

I can hack both easily if you want...
    Didnt get the safe, but the order is for an exec suit. give me a /tell if you're interested in seeing the package or if you want the safe opened. (same name)