Thread: 166 agent in need of a new Org.

166 agent in need of a new Org.

All I am looking for in my future Org is a passion for PLAYING the game and making the best out of what is, at the moment for most, a bad situation.

My history : ( most recent ) Rubi dragons.
    I left the dragons mainly because of the blanket recruitment that was rife within. Over 600+ members and only 10 or so online at a time. Mostly alts and NoObs. ( no offence intended to the good friends I made in this org )

Omni Pol : Took a break from AO for a month and the org had reshaped and changed a hell of a lot so i decided to call it a day. Lots of my friends were in OP and after they left the fun went also. I was repeatedly offered a general position in this org.

Agents of Fortune : I was member number 7 of this org. Again, this org was plagued by the lust to be the biggest rather than the best. Most members were backyard recruits and the Org chat was nothing more than a trade/boasting channel..

So, If you can offer me a good home, I am loyal and hard working. 30+ hours a week online and in need of an org to help me advance my skills and get the Stuff I need to succeed!!

/tell Deezlar on RK1 or send replies and I will get back to you!!

Hey if youre intrested you could help me out get some nice loyal pepole were quite littel of staff and few active so iam cutting all the dead flesh and maybe you wanna help me get some more after youre past ive seen you look like a wanted player alot of places so it looks like hard for me to get you but

look me up Forceboy, President Of The Omni-Tek Rebulican Army
    O-T.R.A