Thread: Evades borked or not borked last patch?

Evades borked or not borked last patch?

Me and a few other ppl in org have noticed being hit more often after 17.1 on our evade proffs...

bursts, fling shots and non shark fa's etc landing way more often than they used to, as well as normal hits.. anyone else noticed this?

most ppl will talk about the sharks high dmg and that a few bullets will cap fa, but thats not the point, cause this is happening at all lvls, and not only vs shark users..

so, whats up?

check 17.1 forums,i noticed getting perked by **** that would never ever land on battle stations(i got perked by a pvm pistol doc on a bs,i perked fixers with 2.4k ar) so something is wrong for sure ;/

Stealth evade nerf?
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

have fear of it, but arks and gms are denying that anythings wrong even thow WAY many ppl are noticing it..

a froob ga fixer and a froob soldier both around lvl 100 landed burst several times on my 110 mp with around 1700 def skill

it seems to be only limited to battle stations,i know i tested with a fixer i perked in a BS(with DoF/limber/CiB running,which is enough defences to make me miss AS ^^)

I could perk him with my AI perks without acro up,only defensive stance running(the long duration add all def perk from CiB if thats the name)
    With limber i could perk him with an AI perk still.
    With DoF i couldnt perk him ofc.

However on the battle station,i landed everything,all my perks on him landed(he was dead before everything executed).

I got perked by a doctor on a battle station(AI perk),i am not aware how could a pistol doc get 4k AR to land perks on me with DoF/Limber up...

Quote Originally Posted by Palaisback View Post
    I got perked by a doctor on a battle station(AI perk),i am not aware how could a pistol doc get 4k AR to land perks on me with DoF/Limber up...

Which perk(s)? Some perk actions check against NR ya know, and DoF/Limber doesn't help you there at all.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    Which perk(s)? Some perk actions check against NR ya know, and DoF/Limber doesn't help you there at all.
    think it was an AI perk,cant remember the name right now,think it was a doc from Pain Dealers ;/

Mistreatment most likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psythe View Post
    I have learned that most of the community is, for lack of a better word, dumb.
    R.I.P. Breyers

maybe the fact that everybody received at least +160 AR should be linked;p
    Nwalker, 1/2, ranged adventurer, president of =ACF= Clair de Lune
    randomletter: I kind of disagree advs are overpowered. IN my hands, yes.
    Entventurer: If ranged (advis) get the same pvp killpower as melee (advis), there will be absolutely no point to melee in pvp.
    Valhallur: If you go with trox, be sure to take the two week course "Humblebien's lessons in the advanced art of how to hit MR".
    <3

thing is, that +160 AR is static in both situations, either it would mean you could perk a person through limber and dof in the BS, and on RK, or it should mean you can't perk them in either..

however, from what Pala tested, it seems this isn't the case, and infact evades, seem to be nerfed on the battlestations to a certain extent.. whether this was intentional as a stealth nerf, or unintentional, as an "oops, we ****ed evades up when we put the battlestation hud thingy into your gui"
    Redadv 220/30
    Proud Member of The Renaissance

maybe its the 160 AR,i know i got hit with more FAs since LE launch then in the last 2 years lol...

i think it might jsut be larger FAs that are making it more noticable.. i mean a single bullet fa, or even a 2 - 3, would just look like a normal hit or a burst... but would definately be nice if FC actually changed the FA calc so that it calced for each bullet, rather than the "miss one, miss the rest" system as it once was (or still is)
    Redadv 220/30

guys, ppl have been noticing a change since 17.1.... not since LE...

everyone didnt get 160 more AR in 17.1....

yea, but alot of people hadn't finished their +ar research by 17.1.. so prolly finding as more people get their research done, the amount of perks/specials that are landing is increasing..

i know most (all) the times i get a capped FA landing on me, is when i forget to go back to full D, from being in a turret / mech.
    Redadv 220/30

i still say there must be a bugz0r or a sneak evade nerf.. but oh well i have to little self insight to admitt my twinks are gimpeh