Thread: Uniques

Uniques

written in the anouncement sticky thread
    Unique items (August 29th, 2002 until September 29th, 2002)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Several items in the game are "Unique". This means that you should not be able to have more than one of such item at any time. This means one item only, be it in your bank, inventory, a container, or wielded / worn. Unique items have the word "UNIQUE" at the top of their description.

Currently it is possible to own several Unique items of the same type. However, this is not intended - i.e. it's a bug - and it will be fixed. We have not decided on what will happen with multiple Unique items of the same type on characters when the fix is done, but will give proper notice of this before the change goes into a patch.

We will not ban people for owning several of the same Unique item. However, I would suggest you do not wear / wield several of the same Unique item
    You suggest that we do not wear two unique items. Then I have to ask:

I have an old Ring of Luck - Defensive ql 93, and I recently found another, ql 114. Now, the 114 says unique and nodrop, while the 93 doesn't. Is that "legal"? Is it ok? Do they become nodrop unique after a certain ql, or what?

I notice that a ql1 in the database don't have the unique nodrop stats Ring of luck - defence ql1 version.

So, I guess they get the nodrop/unique stamp on them after ql100. Is that intended? Can I keep wearing them?

Please, Cz or Cosmik, enlighten me.
    (or any others out there with an opinion on it )

okok i hav pity of u ^^ u can give me ur defensiv ring .....just to help u sure

Technically, you have the attributes (read: data) on your side.

But I wouldn't count on them if you should warrant a GM's attention, unfortunately.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!