Thread: Tab a teammate

Tab a teammate

Hi all.

I got a question. I know Clans and OT's are suppose to be enemies, but we can still team and do missions, hunts if we wants to. Consider that this is possible you could say that everyone in the team are 'friends' So I wonder why the tab funciton in missions/hunts still select a member of your team that is of another affiliation.

Wouldn't it be easy enough for FC to make a check on the tab and only select those outside of the team?

I am clan and if I team with a neutral or OT the team side goes to neutral which means that the mobs in the mission will be from all factions. But a clan mob attacks me even if I am not fireing first, so the clan mob see's me as an enemy. But before I can fire back I have to either tab a few times or ctrl-tab in case the mob is clan. Selecting the mob using the mouse ain't always that easy since everyone in the team that fights tries to find a location where they can fight the mob.

So. Is it possible to remove eìther the possability to team outside your side or remove the tab cycle for those in your team?
    General Thoram of the Twin Sun Syndicate

Arrow

Nope, theres only tab (not-my-faction) and ctrl-tab (same faction)

Anyone who has ever been in a mixed team always comments how they wish there was another option...gee like maybe tab-npcs or tab-hostile

I know neuts get left out of teams a lot because of this. It is really annoying to get same side mobs and having to click on everything when 4 tall/fat atrox are on your team.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things