Thread: some funny stuff :))

some funny stuff :))

05:47: [Clan leaders] Rhalla: u afraid to tell everyone what this is about?
    05:47: [Clan leaders] Seishin: No, I want to hearYOUR own damning words.
    05:48: [Clan leaders] Rhalla: lol
    05:48: [Clan leaders] Rhalla: ok
    05:48: [Clan leaders] Rhalla: Waterlilly used to publically cyber and Salve1 called her out on it
    05:48: [Clan leaders] Rhalla: i was there, i have seen it, it not have happened is not up for debate
    05:48: [Clan leaders] Jasonx: just fight
    05:48: [Clan leaders] Rhalla: thats it
    05:49: [Clan leaders] Seishin: Try warning Sibech that my whole clan is public cyberers.
    05:49: [Clan leaders] Ernurse: rofl
    05:49: [Clan leaders] Rhalla: he nor i never said u entire guild cybers
    05:49: [Clan leaders] Seishin: You support his version of reality, but I heard the word well enough.
    05:49: [Clan leaders] Jasonx: atleast someone isnt calling your yalm a mid
    05:49: [Clan leaders] Rhalla: ROFL
    05:50: [Clan leaders] Seishin: Moreover he accuses a former member of my clan, now gone, of persisting in this behavior.
    05:50: [Clan leaders] Rhalla: huh?
    05:50: [Clan leaders] Ernurse: sei sorry hun...but is this important?
    05:51: [Clan leaders] Seishin: Fine, you don't understand what it is to have your clan under attack, perhaps not by bullets but by word?
    05:51: [Clan leaders] Firethighs: i do
    05:51: [Clan leaders] Ernurse: i do...but not on something like that
    05:51: [Clan leaders] Firethighs: and for no real reason too :\
    05:52: [Clan leaders] Rhalla: ok im done spamming, sorry all

07:13: [Clan leaders] Seishin: I am now the lord (and admittedly only member) of Hatred. Named for each and every one of you. Merry chrsitmas.
    07:14: [Clan leaders] Rhalla: surelly not everyone....
    07:14: [Clan leaders] Kasimodo: Say, did a notum overload burn your brains or what?
    07:15: [Clan leaders] Oppyfix: brain(s) ????!
    07:15: [Clan leaders] Seishin: Everyone. Each and all.
    07:15: [Clan leaders] Rhalla: thats kinda harsh ya think?
    07:15: [Clan leaders] Ernurse: tnx sei..
    07:15: [Clan leaders] Wakarichu: No Sei, don't do this... Let us talk things through.
    07:16: [Clan leaders] Seishin: If I thoughgt that, I wopuldn't have bothered forming it. Admittedly, I wouldn't be talking to you pus at all if I had beeen allowed neutral status
    07:17: [Clan leaders] Seishin: As it is I simply have to be in contempt of you all. You all are as guilty as OT.
    07:17: [Clan leaders] Listfister: huh?
    07:17: [Clan leaders] Kaiousama: hehe
    07:17: [Clan leaders] Ernurse: sei if you want to be distanced from us mute this channel..
    07:17: [Clan leaders] Seishin: I did, it didn't help.
    07:18: [Clan leaders] Ernurse: mute it again then
    07:18: [Clan leaders] Listfister: did do what?
    07:18: [Clan leaders] Ernurse: and hide the button
    07:18: [Clan leaders] Wakarichu: Mind twisted from anger and frustration, please don't judge her too hard.
    07:18: [Clan leaders] Seishin: Again, didn't help, I knew it weas there, yes...like a knawing at my spine...
    07:18: [Clan leaders] Ernurse: i'm not waka..just trying to keep her from making a fool of herself now
    07:18: [Clan leaders] Kasimodo: Okay, Seishin. It seems something really got you.
    07:18: [Clan leaders] Seishin: I knew the derision and lack of understanding I would find, so I personified to it. Look upon your own creation leaders, as I look upon the wastes.
    07:20: [Clan leaders] Seishin: As Hatred I exist for one goal. No, two goals, to kill you all and to level enough to actually do it.
    07:20: [Clan leaders] Kasimodo: We created a free place on Rubi-Ka.
    07:20: [Clan leaders] Sallust: enough of this, now ignored. Do your fuming into vacuum
    07:20: [Clan leaders] Kaiousama: doesnt matter what lvl you are hun, you wont be able to kill me
    07:20: [Clan leaders] Seishin: *fumes into a vaccum*
    07:20: [Clan leaders] Ernurse: can try..
    07:20: [Clan leaders] Ernurse: doubt if you have the guts of looking me in the eyes and kill me
    07:20: [Clan leaders] Sallust: I should have ignored that person much sooner
    07:20: [Clan leaders] Seishin: What, you think I don't have the spirit!? We'll see....
    07:21: [Clan leaders] Seishin: OOC: Wow, so hurt.
    07:21: [Clan leaders] Kaiousama: also wonder how you will kill some of these people who dont step out of the happy gas
    07:21: [Clan leaders] Miridan: damn i knew i shouldnt have givin her my old mcs
    07:21: [Clan leaders] Ernurse: i seriously doubt that yes sei...killing a old friend for so long....who won't do anything back to you
    07:21: [Clan leaders] Seishin: True, E will be tough....:"P
    07:21: [Clan leaders] Miridan: <---will turn his back and let u shoot at it
    07:22: [Clan leaders] Rhalla: well u could go omni.....
    07:22: [Clan leaders] Ernurse: same here miri..
    07:22: [Clan leaders] Ernurse: and she knows that
    07:22: [Clan leaders] Seishin: I thought about it, but they are almost as pestulent and disdgusting as this lot.

7:32: [Clan leaders] Rhalla: so sei is it fait to assume that u will try to kill any clanner u c in PVP zone?
    07:32: [Clan leaders] Kaiousama: hehe
    07:32: [Clan leaders] Rhalla: fair*
    07:32: [Clan leaders] Kaiousama: Carebear-Neutral and Outlaw-Neutral
    07:33: [Clan leaders] Seishin: Well unless they're righteously whomp my ass, yes.
    07:33: [Clan leaders] Rhalla: cuz ur kinda outnumbered....
    07:33: [Clan leaders] Seishin: Dam,n, hadn't thought of that
    07:33: [Clan leaders] Rhalla: u go girl

ROFLMAO- thats all i got to say

Isn't this the PvP forum?

Ok

This is my response to this Silly Assnine Situation.

If someone has a problem with me Oh well. I have been killed in PvP by many, and it will happen more i bet.

Now to serious matters.

What seishin is afraid to tell you all, is that I apologized if it appeard that all of Jesters Vengance was public cyber whores.

Now to more facts that she doesn't want you all to hear.

Waterlilly the person that this is all over, PUBLICLY CYBERED...

Ok. She was in 2 all female public cyber guilds. Not up for opinion. On was refered to as CLIT.... Computer Literacy Information & Technology. Now i don't know if everyone on Rubi 2 knows this guild or even remembers it. It was started by Safo/Elvia.

While i hate Elvia, I didn't say much to Safo, letting her believe i didn't know her alt for RP purposes. While i hate Elvia/Safo I didn't let it effect any of it roll to any members of her guild.

I am being accoused of Saying the truth. I so swear that it is the truth. I have heared from others that they believe me.

As you can see that seishin went off on a wild tangent about something that happend a long fime ago. When Jesters Vengance took in members of CLIT.

I as my character named Salve1 Told a member of FE (of which I was president when this incident happend) Sibech, To Watch out for Waterlilly and some others in Jesters Vengance they were into Public Cyber.

I know i could have said it better, but for all of you that know me as my characters, I am a ****. I tell it how it is. I used to sit online for hours telling people what o.o.c ment. I would do it know but i have better things to do then this. *sometimes*

I admit that i said this to Sibech. I admit that i was telling someone i call friend that someone he talked to was a cyber whore. If that is what i am at fault with. Sue me for being a friend. I will remember to never let you know that you get exploited credits from someone. :P

((07:20: [Clan leaders] Seishin: As Hatred I exist for one goal. No, two goals, to kill you all and to level enough to actually do it.))

1 if you hate all people you will be doing alot of solo work to level. Because by this logic, you won't team with anyone in the game.
    2 You must think i am very powerfull. You let something said so long ago affect you so much. Why didn't you come to me when you heared it. and wait so long? when you answer me this. then the problem is solved.

As of now because you threaten all of Rubi Ka. I have to LAUGH MY A** OFF.

Thanks for this humour. I haven't laughed so hard.

Salve1 Aka Saveeee 119 doc Advisor of M.O.D Rubi2
    Savedsoul 121 Atrox NT Advisor of M.O.D Rubi2

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    Isn't this the PvP forum?

7:32: [Clan leaders] Rhalla: so sei is it fait to assume that u will try to kill any clanner u c in PVP zone?

07:33: [Clan leaders] Seishin: Well unless they're righteously whomp my ass, yes.

That to me is PvP. Not sure about you... If not, would you tell me what PvP is????

SS

haha

yo cybar me plz, you hav a sweet ass!!1!!11
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Arrow

Has anyone in this forum reached puberty yet?

Schu Has anyone in this forum reached puberty yet?

Fluffor "Tanyr" Neblett haha

yo cybar me plz, you hav a sweet ass!!1!!11

To answer you.. the last two posters arn't close to puberty. to be down right honest. I think the parents should lock the puters for a week and use more baby powder.

SS

Sibech here...this is by far the most rediculous i have come across in a long time here. First of, everything Save said above is true. He warned me about Waterlilly who was, and still would be if she were around, a good friend and I repeated back to her what Save told me. Waterlilly in turn told Seishin, and it seems that it gone blown out of proportion.

Of course if that was the case i don't know why Seishin didn't bring it up when this happened 3 or more months ago. Seishin has no call to do this, there were no personal attacks on her. And Sei, if you are trying to use the argument of protecting Lilly, you have failed. As far as I know and have heard only one person was warned about her and that was me. That was worked out a long time ago between Lilly and myself. You, on the other hand, have just exposed Lilly of her involvement in CLIT and everything you were trying to stop from spreading.

Whatever your reasons for doing this were Seishin, you have helped nothing. You have put a bad situation alongside Save, Waterlilly, and myself. I do not appreciate this. It also appears that you have managed to upset quite a few people in a very short period. I strongly suggest you stop this before things become even more rediculous, as it is you will have a hard time returning to your normal status among those who called you friend.

-Sibech, lvl 158 MA and proud member of The Sentinals

Duuuuuh duuuuuuh duuuuuuuhhhhhhhh

Question HUH??

Ummm.... OKI! funny stuff?

Very strange post.

"...refered to as CLIT"

Yum...Still accepting members ??

=)

PS.. I must not have reached puberty .. theres only 1 word I understood in all that

Makes me glad I'm on RK1

Wow.. is this what happens on the clanside leaders channel?

Sheesh. For once I'm glad to be Omni, traitor that I am.

--K

Re: some funny stuff :))

Tut, you never get this kinda thing on omni-tek guild leaders, scalliwag clanners , Omni-Tek is your friend

My post was a lighthearted Pisstake of these freako cybersexors.. nothing imature about it.

Edit: Oh and the Post wasnt funny because I have no idea whats going on there and I could care less..
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Uhm...

Sorry, but threads (even partially) about cybering are not wanted on these forums. Take it somewhere else, please.

Closing this one. Will delete any future ones (and probably this one, later).