Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yall gotta see this =PP

hahah! they got some other good stuff on that site as well........

Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

LMAO this was my favorite part

Somebody tried to take me up on my offer for a free SoW but I told him to go **** himself because he obviously didn't know how to make me level 50. Or Batmam.

I ran up to a large statue and accused it of being Batman in disguise. I THINK this made my game crash, because at that point my game crashed.

if you think this is bad, you should see the review for wc3

lol i couldnt stop laughing... can imagine what those guys where thinking when a nutcase come sup to them talking about batman and cleaning robots hehe.
    - lvl 200 neutral agent -

Hehe I actually saw a Crat about a month ago who named his pet LeonardCrabs..........I couldn't stop rolling

edit: pssst, check my sig......longtime SA nut
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

Originally posted by Kuroshio

Flame away. Won't matter to me. 'LowIQ' would have been a much better moniker for the article's author than 'Lowtax'. And I doubt that this guy will write another anything. If you look a little harder, you'll note the last Game Review done by SA was 07/19/01.

Something Awful was just a cheap, low rent knock off of LumtheMad.net. At least Lum's reviews around that period did more than pander to the lowest common denominator

Dear Mr. Kuroshio,

I was deeply hurt when my worthless assistant stumbled across this and somehow managed to bring it to my attention between huge gulps of Mad Dog. I picked him up off the street you see, because my worthless tax advisor somehow managed to insist that I needed a write-off between huge gulps of Mad Dog. Which brings me to wonder......why is it called Mad Dog? The only connection I can see is that it tastes like dog ****, but then perhaps Nectar Of Dog **** Sweat might have been more appropriate. I decided to ask the guy that washes my windshield at the stoplight why it is called Mad Dog, but all he did was steal my hood ornament and run away.

Anyway, you owe me $5000, payable in unmarked bills of denominations of $50 or less, to be left in a brown paper bag at the corner of 5th and Maple at 7:00 AM the morning that you receive this letter. This is because my worthless assistant demanded $5000 before he would hand over the seemingly worthless piece of paper he held in his grubby hands, on which I eventually found your accusations. I agreed to pay my worthless assistant $5000 for that piece of paper, but since he is illiterate I gave him a $5 bill and he walked away, no doubt to buy another $5000 bottle of Mad Dog. However, he THINKS that I gave him $5000, so it's only fair that you pay me $5000 as well. Oh, and add another $2,756.37 for my hood ornament.

I feel I should warn you that if these friendly negotiations should fail, I will be forced to seek assistance from my ace lawyer, Mr. Leonard Crabs. Should that happen, you will also be liable for Mr. Crabbs fee, which last time I knew was $576,247.13, 76 boxes of Jujubes, and the lint from Steven Tyler's belly button. I've been meaning to take him out of the broom closet anyway, because frankly it's starting to stink. Besides, he insists on parking his wheelbarrow in my parking spot because he refuses to drive drunk. Oddly, his wheelbarrow has a hood ornament that looks astonishingly similar to the one I had. At any rate, I await your immediate and full compliance, and I sincerely hope that your wife never sees the pictures I have of you with that Oriental massage parlor girl.

Best Wishes In Your Time Of Immediate Surrender,

Lowtax
    Last edited by Nealandbob; Sep 4th, 2002 at 14:18:14.
    Finally back from Iraq

Lowtax rules!
    Finally back from Iraq

Originally posted by Nealandbob

Dear Mr. Kuroshio,

I was deeply hurt when my worthless assistant stumbled across this and somehow managed to bring it to my attention between huge gulps of Mad Dog. I picked him up off the street you see, because my worthless tax advisor somehow managed to insist that I needed a write-off between huge gulps of Mad Dog. Which brings me to wonder......why is it called Mad Dog? The only connection I can see is that it tastes like dog ****, but then perhaps Nectar Of Dog **** Sweat might have been more appropriate. I decided to ask the guy that washes my windshield at the stoplight why it is called Mad Dog, but all he did was steal my hood ornament and run away.

Anyway, you owe me $5000, payable in unmarked bills of denominations of $50 or less, to be left in a brown paper bag at the corner of 5th and Maple at 7:00 AM the morning that you receive this letter. This is because my worthless assistant demanded $5000 before he would hand over the seemingly worthless piece of paper he held in his grubby hands, on which I eventually found your accusations. I agreed to pay my worthless assistant $5000 for that piece of paper, but since he is illiterate I gave him a $5 bill and he walked away, no doubt to buy another $5000 bottle of Mad Dog. However, he THINKS that I gave him $5000, so it's only fair that you pay me $5000 as well. Oh, and add another $2,756.37 for my hood ornament.

I feel I should warn you that if these friendly negotiations should fail, I will be forced to seek assistance from my ace lawyer, Mr. Leonard Crabs. Should that happen, you will also be liable for Mr. Crabbs fee, which last time I knew was $576,247.13, 76 boxes of Jujubes, and the lint from Steven Tyler's belly button. I've been meaning to take him out of the broom closet anyway, because frankly it's starting to stink. Besides, he insists on parking his wheelbarrow in my parking spot because he refuses to drive drunk. Oddly, his wheelbarrow has a hood ornament that looks astonishingly similar to the one I had. At any rate, I await your immediate and full compliance, and I sincerely hope that your wife never sees the pictures I have of you with that Oriental massage parlor girl.

Best Wishes In Your Time Of Immediate Surrender,

Lowtax
    If this response actually came from Lowtax, yall can tell him this is the 1st funny thing that I've ever seen from him. Now he's only a 3rd Rate Hack instead of a 4th Rate one
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12