Thread: PvP = Bleh x 2. Hilda: you were very very right.

PvP = Bleh x 2. Hilda: you were very very right.

The irony here is simply astounding. You posted your thread earlier today (or was it yesterday?) and I jumped to your defense. From the facts that you presented there was not a single fault by you there... and nearly every poster in the thread agreed(agrees).

Get this: A few minutes ago i'm in MMD prowling for some action. I'm idly chatting with a guildie who's sitting in the 75% by the insurance terminal.

There's a few omnis in the 75%, and a few high lvl clanners as well. I pull my usual routine of sweeping through the town and trying to draw out gankers to gank () or finding unsuspecting people to fight. Sure enough i notice a demon run by that I can tab select. Omni/Neut MP. I run around a corner and start casting nanoshutdown on her. I sick my pets, alpha, and nuke.... normal order of business.

Suddenly, i'm ATTACKED BY A CLAN FIXER!!!!! I think 'omg this can't be happening'. He tells me to stop at the exact second I kill the MP. I stop. He keeps attacking me, so I shut him down, and frantically /tell my guildie for help (come to think of it... i didn't need it after the guy was shut down). He comes in and together we drop the fixer.

He /tells me 'wtf were you doing!?!? you **** you just killed my friend!!!!'.

Later he announces first, that i'm on the Apocalypse KOS list. Second, my friend who helped me out is as well. Third, there is apparently 'bad blood' between Apoc and Synergy Factor now.

I reply that I've got a few friendly aquaintances in apoc, and i'm quite sure that they would value intelligence over childish tantrums anyday. We are done.

With that, he's on /ignore.

Just blowing off a bit of steam here. I gotta say that I do not regret in the least killing a [b]member of the opposing faction[b] in a 25% zone at all. I do regret that a clanner was (fatally) involved, however under the circumstances, I see absolutely no reason why he should have been mad at the attack.

Hopefully there are a few members of Apoc out there who can think straight.

The only KOS list I knew we had was Kiss on sight...

But if a clanner kill one of our members, we help him ofcourse.

I think this was some kind of missunderstanding (I talked with most involved) the fixer were helping a friend (that was omni) so they were teamed, Meurgen attack the friend, the fixer ask him to stop and attack him back, Meurgen's friends help Meurgen, slaughter.

We cleared it up ingame now, but I wonder why everyone have to run here and post everytime something happends?

It took like 10min to clear the problem up ingame...
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    The only KOS list I knew we had was Kiss on sight...

But if a clanner kill one of our members, we help him ofcourse.

I think this was some kind of missunderstanding (I talked with most involved) the fixer were helping a friend (that was omni) so they were teamed, Meurgen attack the friend, the fixer ask him to stop and attack him back, Meurgen's friends help Meurgen, slaughter.

We cleared it up ingame now, but I wonder why everyone have to run here and post everytime something happends?

It took like 10min to clear the problem up ingame...
    It's a method of blowing off steam.

The main reason I posted was because of the ironic similarity with the post by Hilda yesterday, which was nearly the exact same situation.

hilda.. gah.. hida.. as in the L5R card game Hida (Crab clan family). LoL.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA wtf i wrong whit the claners.. hmmm wait i am a claner..
    why the hell would anyone attack a claner becous they killd his OMNI mate ina 25% ZONE(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and then send tell about KOS lists.
    hahahah i bett ther are more claners on all the KOS lists then ther are omni and that is so lame.
    we need more sides. clan omni and neutral isent enfu. we need clan omni neut and "the KOS list claners"

/ Tolbat
    w00p w00p!!

All zones 0% let everyone gank everyone, forget this clan/omni crap
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

all zones 25% so u can attack Omni1 or Tir.
    w00p w00p!!

Originally posted by HidaReign
    hilda.. gah.. hida.. as in the L5R card game Hida (Crab clan family). LoL.
    oops sorry let that one slip in. too bad you can't edit post titles...... lameness!

Anyways, 0% with no level caps... so I can camp omni BYs and do my job of saving the leets from those evil little n00b scumbags. Same goes for reets... give em a chance people!!!

pwnd!

You got owned?

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard