Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Nanomage Liberation Front has been secretly stealing notum!

My god Chaupin you are one dense do-do... Her "MP Pet" as in..the self proclaimed defender of the queen of the damned also known as an MP and based on his groveling at her feet "her pet"..

Even i got that one..
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

I had a pet once. It was kicked in the head by a bronto and died.
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

I think that was the same bronto I tried to eat when I was in leet form. But I didn't get very far into it before I started getting a stomach ache.
    Roland "Monczeli" Faoláin - 189/11/42 - Assembly

egadsrk2: I can't recall the last time I played this game with pants on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuser_ View Post

1) You can not steal something that already belongs to you

So you admit it!
    Last edited by Shnotendagga; Mar 20th, 2007 at 21:23:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    Its ommonly know that high intelligence often leads to insanety.. Im starting to think that maby we (aka OT) was wrong in creating the NanoMage bread and maby this experiment shuld be.. terminated..
    Unfortionetly a full termination for the NM program would be extreamly hard to do whitout cusing a exsesive amount of damage to Omni-Tek property even if the termination of Omni-Tek NM Citisens would be fairly easy.
    well of course, OT just forgets about things, we're so lazy

You know, this whole NLF selling notum is so rediculous its no longer funny....then again was it ever?

Has it got so desperate for those trying to justify thier continued mining to go so far as to actively create tales to try and support there activities, and discredit those environmentalists trying to prevernt such continued harm.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach View Post
    You know, this whole NLF selling notum is so rediculous its no longer funny....then again was it ever?

Has it got so desperate for those trying to justify thier continued mining to go so far as to actively create tales to try and support there activities, and discredit those environmentalists trying to prevernt such continued harm.
    why not? George Bush does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkari View Post
    why not? George Bush does it.
    ((Mind keeping ooc politics out of this in character forum?))

lmfao.
    220/22
    Teh "Dokalicious"
    Unit Commander of Legion

Setup still working on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    ((Mind keeping ooc politics out of this in character forum?))
    technically... it is In Character... as Anarchy Online is based on our future... which means Earth exists... which means, so did george bush... which also means... it's still In Character. ... or, did you not read Prophet Without Honour? lol

((What you wrote had nothing to do with politics. It was my fault for not making it clear. What you wrote was inflammatory tripe with no basis in reality or truth. Thats not politics, it's "I hate bush". I don't read this forum to read your slant on current politics. Thats all i'm saying.))

Treacherous Backstabbin Limpwristed Notum Thieves!
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adamentium View Post
    Treacherous Backstabbin Limpwristed Notum Thieves!
    ((thanks for moving this back IC :P))

Yes! How dare they! Evil doers!
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

I somehow actuly doubt that they steal notum.. Cuse if they did woudlent they use it and becomse like.. strong and stuff...
    Cuse when i run in to one of those stinking wermin on the battles staion they always go down like.. punks...
    If anything there taking it out of there boddys and giving it away...
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    To [Craized]: So, NLF are stealing notum huh?
    [Craized]: eh?
    HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAhahahhah
    ((my first post in Atlantean Buzz nerf me plix...but I r gonna be good RPer sicne I'm using "(( ....))"..which is quite unique never saw it being used before,speaking of which i bet people that post Atlantean Buzz consider most of people from LoA a bunch of rednecks))
    ..I smell rednecks invasion on your forums.
    Edited:LOOOL @ this thread and LOOOL at solox
    Last edited by Mrstabber; Apr 7th, 2007 at 19:31:06.

Petra Alward here and Solox has changed his mind about us and I can tell you 100% there is no stealing going on in the NLF all that is going on is some shade got ignored by the meta he had a crush on thats in the NLF so he fabricated a story to hurt her friends.

(( again typo should have been Soxlo.. ))
    Last edited by Mrs; Apr 15th, 2007 at 20:25:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs View Post
    Petra Alward here and Solox has changed his mind about us and I can tell you 100% there is no stealing going on in the NLF all that is going on is some shade got ignored by the meta he had a crush on thats in the NLF so he fabricated a story to hurt her friends.
    You're obviously new to the whole "dating" thing, but let me tell you this! There's having a crush on someone, and then there's actually crushing them, I killed an MP that was trying to sell stolen notum in my own back-garden. You even confess this:

he tends to be rather vicious he killed my sister
    I murdered her, correct. The only way I intended to penetrate her was with my knife. Understand? GOOD.

((hmm weird things going on to many coincidences... Shades and fixers and stuff all with similar names and they act just alike too..))

Rose here hmm so is that why you appologised and then told her you loved her? Your just mad she rejected you for the nanomage that then rejected her. Petra is a sweet sensitive nanomage you should be ashamed.
    Last edited by Mrs; Apr 15th, 2007 at 20:49:34.

Rose here hmm so is that why you appologised and then told her you loved her? Your just mad she rejected you for the nanomage that then rejected her. Petra is a sweet sensitive nanomage you should be ashamed.
    Is what why I apologised and told her who huh I loved her what? How can something that didn't happen be the reason for something that did? So that's my "just mad she rejected you" for your "nanomage that rejected her"? It's a deal! Wait. And who's petra when she's at home? Since when were nanomages sensitive?

I make little sense of your ramblings.

/sage

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast