Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Nanomage Liberation Front has been secretly stealing notum!

The Nanomage Liberation Front has been secretly stealing notum!

Shnotendagga can confirm this!

Updates coming soon.

I am going to slap the taste out of your mouth..

How on Ka can we be stealing Notum? We are Mages you fool! WE ARE NOTUM!

And who is this person who thinks they have a clue of what we do?

~Bloudless
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

*makes notes*

...Is that so? No wonder some fields weren't meeting the production quotas 100% of the time... I'm eager to hear more for sure.

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynotor View Post
    And who is this person who thinks they have a clue of what we do?

~Bloudless
    Some solitus fool who yesterday came to me crying how we had stolen a mining site. And of course he did not listen to what I told him. Ignorant fools. . .
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

I have some shocking developments on this story!

To [Craized]: So, NLF are stealing notum huh?
    [Craized]: eh?

He's blatently lying. This is groundbreaking stuff!

The Clans are guilty of terorism and slughtering innovent Civiliance, oposing Omni-Teks will, occupation, treason, starting a war and stealing notum.

The Neutrals are weak and lack any form of spine and must be clensed

The NLF is guilty of treason against Omni-Tek and stealing notum and even taking openly provoking Omni-Tek. Despite the fact that there one of the last sparks of true streanght on Rubi-Ka they must be hunted down and killed like the scum they are.

The ICC is obstructing Omni-Teck´s supreamacy and are just as weak as the neutrals

ARK Is guilty of using Omni-Tek´s notum to enhance themselfs beond Omni-Tek regulations, for not siding whith Rubi-Kas true masters and aiding ICC.

Omni-Tek comanders are guilty of treason by not showing enouth streanght and will to act against the enemys of humanity.

Rubi-Ka and the universe must burn and be cleanced!
    Ashes to ashes, dust to dust!

//Omni-Tek Force Comander Rktim
    Last edited by Rktim; Feb 23rd, 2007 at 18:59:41.
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

ZZZZzzz...
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Vincent, when did the NLCC get so bored you needed to come up with these slurs against your fellow neutral citizens? Such a disgraceful action. Surely the council should be backing all nanomages in there need to secure a long future for the breed. And assist in the protection of Notum from export so to secure this planet as well as the nanomage breed from unfair persecution from the other races desire to export and profiteer from there demise.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

I think RKtim doesn't have very many friends...

Nyadach, the Nanomage/notum problem is not specificaly a Newland City issue to be dealt with.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach View Post
    Vincent, when did the NLCC get so bored you needed to come up with these slurs against your fellow neutral citizens? Such a disgraceful action. Surely the council should be backing all nanomages in there need to secure a long future for the breed. And assist in the protection of Notum from export so to secure this planet as well as the nanomage breed from unfair persecution from the other races desire to export and profiteer from there demise.
    Yeah there is some who is trying to convince everyone about that. The arguments they gave me so far is capturing, torturing, and killing a rookie from my organization.

You don't mind if I wait for a better reason to fight for the same cause ? I'm just a dumb offworlder who doesn't get it, you know.

Besides the city have been ok with mining according to the ICC lack of rules.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

The Front. STOLE notum. What an odd notion.

Why would we do such a thing? For that matter, WHAT would we do with a pile of notum-- find an old mine and bury it again?

Blow up mines, of course. Release huge trains of anuns on unsuspecting partygoers, sure. Move an insurance terminal to the top of a really high cliff and then force solitii to engage the terminal and then shove them off the cliff... mmmmaybe. But why steal notum?

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    (1)The NLF is guilty of treason against Omni-Tek and (2)stealing notum and (3)even taking openly provoking Omni-Tek. (4)Despite the fact that there one of the last sparks of true streanght on Rubi-Ka they must be (5)hunted down and killed like the scum they are.

(6)Rubi-Ka and the universe must burn and be cleanced!
    (7)Ashes to ashes, dust to dust!

//Omni-Tek Force Comander Rktim

Ok lets take this by the numbers Neighbor..

1) I can see the first part, we are no friends of Omni-Tek so ya treasons is fair.
    2) Stealing Notum? No really I would like an answer of where the hell this came up. We don't ever steal Notum. We BLOWUP mines.. Like said already what would we do rebury it?
    3) What about it Omni-Scum you going to cry on the gridlines or you going to come try to make something of it you diseased, sewer flea infested, mining scum of gross stuff? .. ya it was weak, it was my first try..
    4) Your correct we are one of the last strong guilds of Rubi-Ka.. Should you be trying to fu.. mess with us?
    5) I will be glad to meet you this sunday in Borealis Backyard 4 and you can try to hunt me down and kill me.. Just remember I hit back
    6) Have you taken you meds today?
    7) Are you not Omni?

So there we go nice and clean..

All in all the main message I have for you is to go suck on a rotten bronto egg you freak, and take your meds..

~Bloudless
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Don't be a mouth breather.

Just tell them that, of course, you are stealing notum because you can't blow up the mines fast enough so you've had to start franchising.

Easy.

You could even go the whole cult angle the NLF has been exploring and say that notum is yours by birthrite and suggest that everybody else is stealing and you are reclaiming.
    Last edited by Berael; Feb 24th, 2007 at 03:31:43.

Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

NLF is in fact stealing notum secretly...well not so secretly now...
    DOWN WITH THE NEUTS!

Down with the neuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynotor View Post
    Ok lets take this by the numbers Neighbor..

1) I can see the first part, we are no friends of Omni-Tek so ya treasons is fair.
    2) Stealing Notum? No really I would like an answer of where the hell this came up. We don't ever steal Notum. We BLOWUP mines.. Like said already what would we do rebury it?
    3) What about it Omni-Scum you going to cry on the gridlines or you going to come try to make something of it you diseased, sewer flea infested, mining scum of gross stuff? .. ya it was weak, it was my first try..
    4) Your correct we are one of the last strong guilds of Rubi-Ka.. Should you be trying to fu.. mess with us?
    5) I will be glad to meet you this sunday in Borealis Backyard 4 and you can try to hunt me down and kill me.. Just remember I hit back
    6) Have you taken you meds today?
    7) Are you not Omni?

So there we go nice and clean..

All in all the main message I have for you is to go suck on a rotten bronto egg you freak, and take your meds..

~Bloudless
    2: Your bodys are manufactiord whith the help of Omni-Teks notum, then you turn your back on us taking the notum in your boddies whith you, hence stealing it.
    3: First.. first im going to fix that typo! then.. then im going to.. make.. statments.. about.. how you must be eliminated and pay some clamer to do it..
    4: Your not THAT strong even if you have a spine..
    5:See 3..
    6: No
    7: Yes but i was doing a patrol in the outzones and i meet these realy nice guys in brown armor that took me in to this realy cool room under the ground and showed me abunch of movies and playes cool music and teatched me this realy cool song that i was singing all the way back to Omni-HQ.. It goas something like: "Nanannananananana LEADER!"
    Btw the leader is realy cool, his the guy that makes it rain all the time n stuff and he gives me free stuff.. his awsome!

Ashes to ashes! Dust to dust!

Update: Remains of Willtann
    Update2: I have killed pritty many of you guys now.. Im starting to consider you weak in all but sole (then again your MPs bite the dust also so..)....

(OOC: Its kinda fun that im Omni-Tek but the faction i can identify myself whith the moast is the dust brigade, that and i dident realy get brain washed.. Rktim suports them for outher reasons, but its nice to have something to blaim on after beer made you blow your cover O.o)
    Last edited by Rktim; Mar 5th, 2007 at 16:10:31.
    Messiah has spoken.

All I can say is--

HAHAHahahahahahahhahaha - oh hehe.

rktm... do you need a hug or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Berael View Post
    rktm... do you need a hug or something?
    Sometimes =/

Edit: thats the bad part about the leader.. he dosent hug people.. ever -.-
    Messiah has spoken.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast