Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Nanomage Liberation Front has been secretly stealing notum!

Oh. I'm not doing it right.

Yeah. Um, I'm sorry Petra. It was Jim's fault, he pushed me into talking to Jessica who gave me like the totally wrong advice lolz ((you know what she's like)). Sigh, Mr Boutique would be turning in his grave..

(( dude give your brother his account back let him post :P ))
    Petra here .. Soxlo is who killed me sent me to reclaim then claimed he loved me not Solox.. so its over done and dropped. My sisters and I where a tad confused sorry. One is shade the other is a fixer but I would look at that fixer as a terorist for that event in omni territory he seems evil.

Today I saw a member of the NLF sell notum to an 8-year-old.

Always those evil pesky terroristic mages, up to no good. Even when one of our precious ships accidentally crushed into them, causing the destruction of their organisation, killed their leaders and made all their members finally drop their ridiculous ideas about that Mother ka and non-regrowing Notum. They still insist on continuing their annoying actio...

erhm..wait...what did i just said? Oh right! they are all gone!

p.s. I heared Omni-med has pretty great devices to deal swiftly with any client suffering of hallucinating problems. Shall i make an appointment for you solox?
    Nothing beats a Macfluffy!
    "Proud citizen of Omni-Tek and corporal of Omni-Pol"

Quote Originally Posted by Tarondal View Post
    Move an insurance terminal to the top of a really high cliff and then force solitii to engage the terminal and then shove them off the cliff... mmmmaybe.

That was YOU guys?? Very nice!
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

someone of the NLF was on Channel42 last night, saying they're not dead yet
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

how...unfortunate.

They're most certainly not dead, or I wouldn't have seen one of their leading figures trade stolen notum for WMDs 2 evenings ago.

well if its bothering you, do something about it...

Quote Originally Posted by macbecky View Post
    well if its bothering you, do something about it...
    You see, I did, I made a thread somewhere.. one sec, let me find it.

OWH.

right a thread, now that will make them stop indeed....uhuh.
    Ill even make a public warning about it! All evul nanomages stop selling Notum else solox will make more threads about it. You have been warned.

right a thread, now that will make them stop indeed....uhuh.
    Ill even make a public warning about it! All evul nanomages stop selling Notum else solox will make more threads about it. You have been warned.
    Reassuring words from a POLICE MAN. Thank you!

It's police Woman.
    Last edited by macbecky; Aug 27th, 2007 at 15:47:18.

BURNED! ^_^

(Kekeke)
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    BURNED! ^_^

(Kekeke)
    Chaupin's a guy, shut up.

Lol

((chaup is yes but macbecky isnt and since this forum is IC and she spoke and not chaup it still is police woman ))

((chaup is yes but macbecky isnt and since this forum is IC and she spoke and not chaup it still is police woman ))
    Whatever, Rktim will favour the female in any argument and come out with jibberish, I'm also letting him know that to 'burn' me your correction would have atleast had to be relavent to the point I was making. If your reaction to a public outcry is "do something about it" then you seriously lack training as an officer of law. Wauw.

public outcry? for what? we sacrificed a ship by accidently crushing into them. all their leaders are dead or have forgotten their pasts.

those few left overs that still run around will soon begone aswell once they find out they are leaderless.

and secondly you're a clanner, why would i even want to help you??? now if you would sign up to become a loyal omni citizen...

public outcry? for what? we sacrificed a ship by accidently crushing into them. all their leaders are dead or have forgotten their pasts.

those few left overs that still run around will soon begone aswell once they find out they are leaderless.

and secondly you're a clanner, why would i even want to help you??? now if you would sign up to become a loyal omni citizen...
    I said you lacked training, so I don't want you to personally help, no.

If the public outcry was coming from someone Omni aligned and I would have made that comment then there was indeed something lacking in my training. But since you're not Omni aligned there is nothing wrong with my training. I was merely hoping you would take some actions yourself instead of whining about it all the time. would have saved me the trouble but like majority of all clanners, all you do is whining.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast