Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Nanomage Liberation Front has been secretly stealing notum!

Red face

you see one day i was sneaking around newland city and i heard one of the nanomage liberation front members talking about some plans. and he had his eye really squinty-like so he seemed to be up to something bad!

then he raised his sleeve and i saw the secret tatoo they have... the stories of the vegitarian mafia is true!! they are the vegitarian mafia!!!

they are gonna try to take over the notum bots that run raids in pande by switching sides everyweek. like if omnis are raiding pande they will join the omnis, but if clans are raiding they will join them too! its all a conspiracy. we need to stop them in thier tracks and not let them join the bots. because they make it hard to target and kill the pande mobs by using our tab3000 targeting machines. lawl
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

*yawns* . . .so what else is new?
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

*sharpens her sword* a little over a month left Nuser.. is your champion ready yet? *grins*

I was sneeking around a omni notum mine the other day... and I saw one of those liberation front people... looked like he was on a recon mission... thieves...

*lets not say why I were there*
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Quote Originally Posted by tikir View Post
    I was sneeking around a omni notum mine the other day... and I saw one of those liberation front people... looked like he was on a recon mission... thieves...

*lets not say why I were there*
    Ok look..

I don't know who you are but really you need to stop spreading these lies before I become really angry and get really upset all over you in a most violent and disturbing way.

~Cynotor
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

I really think you should just stay silent and aloof about it, really.

That way, in not responding, people's imaginations can run wild while protecting your true intentions. The NLF is a self proclaimed terrorist organization, its not like their reputation is going to be hurt if somebody thinks you are stealing notum.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

The solitus and their pathetic lies, and people question our status as the superior beings...

--Zandifel

Quote Originally Posted by Cynotor View Post
    Ok look..

I don't know who you are but really you need to stop spreading these lies before I become really angry and get really upset all over you in a most violent and disturbing way.

~Cynotor
    what lies?

I purchased some of this stolen notum from a NLF member just the other day.
    At the time I had no idea it was stolen goods,but when I returned back to my jobe luxury apartment far from savage thieves I discovered that the notum belonged to none other than Omni-Tek! *gasp*

Quote Originally Posted by Shnotendagga View Post
    I purchased some of this stolen notum from a NLF member just the other day.
    At the time I had no idea it was stolen goods,but when I returned back to my jobe luxury apartment far from savage thieves I discovered that the notum belonged to none other than Omni-Tek! *gasp*
    *rolls her eyes* Seriously bub. You really should stop sniffing notum. Its frying your pathetic solitus brain. . . but then again not like there is anything that could be ruined in the first place.

1) You can not steal something that already belongs to you
    2) We would definately not sell it to anyone if so

Get your facts straight before you accusingly points your finger at anyone. You are waisting time and no one cares.
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

Quote Originally Posted by Nuser_ View Post
    *rolls her eyes* Seriously bub. You really should stop sniffing notum. Its frying your pathetic solitus brain. . . but then again not like there is anything that could be ruined in the first place.

1) You can not steal something that already belongs to you
    2) We would definately not sell it to anyone if so

Get your facts straight before you accusingly points your finger at anyone. You are waisting time and no one cares.
    translation: Nanomages are constantly high on notum 100% of their life

What she actually means is that Mother Ka made us nanomages by manipulating the weak solitus minds. Notum belongs to Mother Ka the same way as we do therefor it is ours already and thus we cannot steal it.

As for point two, if you really think we would sell that what we...you might want to look up our history and goals before talking such rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkari View Post
    what lies?
    please pay attention dear... It's obvious that its the lies about us stealing Notum...shees even an Atrox would have known that.

Mother-Ka must have some sick sense of humor if she "created you" have you ever looked in the mirror? I mean.. eggads.. your face.. its like.. I dunno.. looks like someone beat us to ya and rearranged it with a pick axe and a sledge hammer.. and ever notice how weak and frail you are? I mean.. really? If I were you I would be the Anti-Mother-Ka cult not the self proclaimed nut jobs in support of.. lol.. superior race.. HA.. please don't make me spill my tea while laughing so hard.

youre just jealous off my divine look and body but its oke Xaun, somethimes the even the ugly can have a great personality....

....which doesn't apply in your case.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopian View Post
    youre just jealous off my divine look and body but its oke Xaun, somethimes the even the ugly can have a great personality....

....which doesn't apply in your case.
    Coming from a de****able whack-job nanomage terrorist.. I will take that as a huge compliment.. Thank you.. I didn't know you were able to be nice to people... after all judging by what you find attractive and having a great personality.. perhaps after I am dead and buried for a few millenia I might qualify.. *chuckles*

The capacities of a group of nanomage neutrals is absolutely laughable at best.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Since when do you know what I find attractive?
    Last edited by Chopian; Mar 7th, 2007 at 08:34:59.

... *shrugs*
    Last edited by Xaun; Mar 7th, 2007 at 15:44:08.

Cool stuff, guys.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast