Thread: FJRK: Unionists revenge the Omni-AF strike in 4 Holes

FJRK: Unionists revenge the Omni-AF strike in 4 Holes

February 20, 29481 - [Global]

FRJK - This weekend the Unionists carried out a well planned offensive and struck against the Omni-Mining headquarters in Clon****.

The attack was a success for the Unionists and has once again shown that Omni-Tek is not as strong as they pretend to be in their speeches.

Even with some resistance the corporation lackeys were unable to stop parts of the Unionists' forces to enter one of the Omni-Mining offices and remove several of the clerks from their office.

This should be a clear message to Omni-Tek and all its employees that the clans are standing strong and that they can and will retaliate the attacks done against them.

*Salutes* Again you show us that we made the proper decision and I applaud your swift action Aideen and fellow Unionists.

You got repelled... and talking about "Unionist" eficiency... our mine is still in working condition after the assault...

BTW... did you managed to fix the damage our assault team has done to the 4 Holes mine?
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    Squad Commander of First Order (retired)
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.
    We do not KILL people... We PROCESS them

By the way... I guess Omni got sent home here with their tail between their legs?
    Right?

*smirks*
    Point Blank

Uh i was there the Clans got owned back to 4 holes or whatother hole they crawled out off

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts View Post
    By the way... I guess Omni got sent home here with their tail between their legs?
    Right?

*smirks*
    Maybe... but we accomplished our objective... the exploatation at mine at 4 Holes has ceased.

What is the accomplisment of the clan raid at Clondike mine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Editor: FJRK View Post

February 20, 29481 - [Global]

Even with some resistance the corporation lackeys were unable to stop parts of the Unionists' forces to enter one of the Omni-Mining offices and remove several of the clerks from their office.
    The removal of "several clerks from their office"? The mine is still operational...

Be real... You didn't expected the determined resistance you met there, resistance wich twarted your plans of damaging the mine... and now, to save face, you grab the tiniest straw to make it look as a "success"...

What a laugh we had at the office when we read this announce...
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerya View Post
    What is the accomplisment of the clan raid at Clondike mine?

Now if I told you that I'd have to kill ya.

Wanna meet up?
    Point Blank

Kotts... that was a rethorical question...

And I know it is hard to digest defeat... but this is life... sometimes you lose...
    OT-Reform Officer

I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.

This is definitely an interesting spin on the story. I was one of a handful of people in AF defending Clon**** at the time, along with other OT employees. Based on all accounts that I saw and heard, the Unionists that were there didn't make it back out of that office alive... much less out of Clon****. If any Clanner calls it a success when they cause a minor disruption to my day, which results in their death under a barrage of OT gunfire... then I wish them every success they can handle.

...and people say that the media isn't biased.
    Bastian "Feyde" Wolfgang ((Rimor))
    Roleplaying Profile of Bastian "Feyde" Wolfgang
    The story continues: "Live by the Sword..."