Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: New Game Director for Anarchy Online

Quote Originally Posted by Kyai View Post
    Shouldn't the game director have a slightly more significant avatar?
    I think he should try to go about twinking into that Slayerdroid
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    I reply to as many as I can (I get quite a few ) All the ones that just direct me to threads in game suggestions asking for a personal opinion I just simply don't have the time to respond to (and have probably already read since I fairly compulsively keep an eye on the suggestions forum)

I'd rather leave my PMs switched on for the other stuff I do discuss with people, and I don't think I'd ever want to send out a form reply like 'thanks for the message so I'm afraid since I cant selectively accept PMs I am afraid there will be some that go unanswered, although I read them all. As we say in the FAQ on the game suggestion forum we simply cant comment on each suggestion and thread as we would spend all day replying rather then actually working. The game suggestions forum is read daily, and the feedback seen and collected so you don't have to worry about that.

Just as I couldn't do it as community manager I likewise cant respond to every single game suggestion as game Director, not without giving up the day job

I didn't ask for personal opinion!! Plenty of people around for that. I asked about an issue that has been around since 2003 and which I find very important from various reason for my profession

Quote Originally Posted by Negs View Post
    I think he should try to go about twinking into that Slayerdroid
    Hey there's one useless nano that shrinks the slayer pets :P

It's really great Silirrion!!
    No wonder we are having recent uber patches
    Please continue to help we poor neutral doctors btw
    DavidChiou 220/26 Neutral Doctor

The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self. ~ Albert Einstein

:)

Congrats!

Just wanted to add in my big grats to you Sil. Your persistent and patient service to the game and the AO community has, is, and will continue to be, very much appreciated by all of us. Your rise to this position is very well deserved!

ps. hope you got a nice raise as well

Sil ever heard of monkey school? i guess thats what AO is becoming slowly u are making (or let me say forcing) us to either play your way or not play at all. AS/FA PvP and 2 sec fights made lots of good players leave or adapt (while hating themselves) to the trend. Ever seen a keeper use a rifle? or a sword wileding enforcer swap to a supernova? guess in the future its all possible

oh and gz btw, i hope the above direction of the game wasnt on ure directorship period (i might be wrong )
    Inflict not an enemy every harm in your power, for you may soon become friends - Ancient Wisdom
    Coke "Cigara" Breakfast 220/22/69 - Kinda retired...
    Ciggie - 120/5/5 - Future project perhaps

MA concerns, requests and general wishlist - MA Profession Thread
    Prof in action (I hope :P ) - Discussion Thread
    How to factor Armor Class and Health Points in PVP? Just and idea - Bump if you like

Just for laughs - The world is crazy as is, laugh!

Yeah Sil we *all* prefer the times when there were barely ever any content upgrades, down with Sil, viva la Stagnation! Wooooh!!!!

*sarcasm face off*
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

congrats m8 i think thay have made the best choice ..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567