Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: See you in SW:G

Take care... sorry to see you go, as I am with any good fixer.

BUT...

You won't be seeing me in SW:G. Not until it's had a good long time to prove itself as not totally sucking a**. Verant's making it, Lucas is keeping a tight eye on it, and I can't imagine a worse formula for a game.

And yes, I'm bashing Lucas. Go look at Episode 1 and 2 to see the caliber of what to expect from his interactions with SW:G.

*sigh*

But anyway... take care.
    Nietya

Level 77 Clan fixer.

Trellame ought to be sainted or made a deity or something. I mean, seriously.

Nietya's SIG
    Trellame ought to be sainted or made a deity or something. I mean, seriously.
    NO! NO! NO!!!

Trellame and the mockers are an EVIL entity that one day hopes to enslave us all! They are releasing massive quantities of Carbon Dioxide into the air to kill everyone on the planet. I cant stay, one of them might find me. But get this message out to all. Oh my god! I see something behind me. AAAAAHH.. **TRANSMISSION TERMINATED**
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

well whiter sorry to see you go boss, you were one of the big boys that helped me along, will be seeing you in SW:G just look for the phix i'll be out there in one incarnation or another and i'll keep an eye out for you...btw: i can't believe that there have been this many replies and no one has asked the famous question yet....

Can i have your stuff????

to be honest i'd rather have you around than your stuff, but the question is kinda obligatory when someone is leaving.....

and vonvolks if you keep up with this thread what is your name in EB, i'm testing as well, and so are a coupla other people from my guild...maybe we could hook up and kill stuff....

my stuff will be given to the guys a few days before my subscription gives out. im 1.5 levels off of 100, and it just seems right to get that. ive got three months to get 1.5 levels, am i going to do it? am i hell.

ill miss you too man
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

well i out leveled you so i don't really think i'm gonna be able to use most of your stuff, but if you need an intermediary to hand it out to other young punks lemme know, my bank is virtually empty

peace whiter, its been good knowing ya, take care mate
    I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

HAHAHA!

playa #2 suckas

Never met you ingame due to dimension problems, but I'll miss you. Good luck in all your endeavors, safe travels and may the wind always be at your back
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Originally posted by Fleshsmyth-SLAG
    and vonvolks if you keep up with this thread what is your name in EB, i'm testing as well, and so are a coupla other people from my guild...maybe we could hook up and kill stuff....
    my mains name is sweetness.....

but i may start a vonvolks after a player wipe as my "real main"

what do u think of it so far? im quite liking it, in an "elite" nostalgia way.
    JimmySav , Neutral Fixer RK-2
    "Jim'll Fix it for you...."

CEO Rubika Asset Management
    "Jimmy's back, and this time, its personal!"

Laters.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

My main is silent walker and i have an alt that is named alisarah
    I am digging it to, seems awfully linear, but still fairly decent all the same. Probably going to be my AO replacement....I can't really stomach the booster pack thing

i just ordered a geforce4 card so im all excited.............

Linear yes...but at least u can trade / build stuff...not just kill like in AO
    JimmySav , Neutral Fixer RK-2
    "Jim'll Fix it for you...."

CEO Rubika Asset Management
    "Jimmy's back, and this time, its personal!"

Unhappy I am gonna miss ya Whiter....

I didnt think that when we last talked was the last time. Well I guess SWG it is then I will definitly see you there jus look for the Moon and you will see me... ok
    Eclypsedmoon ===> Need a Fix... Need some speed... Need to get someting somewhere and on time... Are you late for something?... If so contact your local Fixer and ask for help.
    Help support your local FIXER so they can help support you. Adopt a FIXER today!!!

I'll see you in SWG man.
    I'll probably be playing the most gimped proffession there is, so look out for me.
    I'll try and find time to play when it comes out... the GF is gonna start evening classes... so maybe I may have a couple of hours here and there when it comes out

Talking INTRA !!!!

HI INTRA !!!!! hehe
    Eclypsedmoon ===> Need a Fix... Need some speed... Need to get someting somewhere and on time... Are you late for something?... If so contact your local Fixer and ask for help.
    Help support your local FIXER so they can help support you. Adopt a FIXER today!!!

hey moon I'll be looking for you in SWG too

Talking Hehe...

Look for the Moon and you will find me 8p

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12