Thread: A new era of terror

A new era of terror

Todstreiken turns is comlink to record> This is a message to all Omni-tek employees, I have several Nuclear Devices around Rome- 13 in total-You have 24 hours to give me want I want or Rome will be nothing but a crater. He finished recording the message and then broadcasts it over the OT com channel.
    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/172/3...58fea530_o.png
    Last edited by Todstreiken; Feb 19th, 2007 at 17:48:35.

((quick, someone call Jack Bauer))
    So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory

So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path

Well....4 bombs are armed and ready for detonation, better be quick.

Oh my...
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Boom ....
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Todstreiken View Post
    Well....4 bombs are armed and ready for detonation, better be quick.
    with what? you havent made propper demands... should we now just guess what you want?

leetpie? frozen leetfruities?

Ohh I know what she wants. For all soliti and opifexs (including herself) to leave this beautiful planet. Do as the woman demands....
    Last edited by Nuser_; Feb 20th, 2007 at 11:07:36.
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

im afraid to say it but Caupin has a point what are your demands?
    if you were a clanner i would feel ashamed, but as your not, ((i checked up on player database)) and the fact that your omni go for it!

it's only an Omni city.

I want credits, AND I want the Omni-Tek lease on the planet be terminated.

Yeah, good luck with that, Sparky.
    Daniel K. Clyburn, rebel without a clue.
    Leader of The Bartenders Guild.

If thats what you want then OT will probably just let the things blow after the evacuate the city. Decontaminate the area with nanobots, rebuild, and then go about their buisness. The lease represents untold amounts of revenue for Omni-Tek. They are, after all, a buisness.

I really hope you cased the city for about a year before you planted those thing, because I bet there are bomb squads on call for just that sort of thing that know all the hidy holes in the city like the back of their hands.

Not to say that I want you to actualy destroy Rome, because it would represent a considerable portion of my buisness clientel going up in smoke. I just don't have confidence that the bombs will go off or not be found and defused.

edit: So wait... have the bombs gone off yet?

Edit Edit: just a reminder: Anti-Matter is the new Nuclear.

Editeditedit: Scratch that. Compressed Proton Reversal Charges are the new Anti-Matter.
    Last edited by Berael; Feb 21st, 2007 at 04:00:02.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Too late Berael, she already did let those bomb explode. Fortunate for us she seemed to have made a fatal, or near fatal, mistake while placing those bombs and instead of blowing up Rome, she blew up herself.
    According the latest transmission she is still alive...a bit..and holding up in Borealis.

I have a soft spot for people who accidentally blow themselves up. Maybe after a quick trip to Omni-Reform she might make a good addition to our bomb squad?
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Well he sure aint smart. Crawling all the way to backyard four asking for me to help him out of his misery. I would have...but unfortunately he hit reclaim before I could get my hands on him. Had he only lived long enough I would have made sure he never saw that terminal again.
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

Why would anybody hole up in Borealis after publicly declairing they were going to blow up Rome? There is a large group of unicorns and ot-af stationed in Bor or near it...
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

I would like more details of how you miss Rome and hit yourself, especially when the bombs are already planted.

I guess I missed something along the way. /shrug

Red face

rome has this invisible theromo-nuclear-radiation-bomb-ultra-supercalafragalastic-cootiez shield that you can only see with these special ectoplasm coated sunglasses on a lunar eclipse during the leet's pilgramage to the valley of the atrox manjuice sector 7G in greater omni forrest.

so when the bomb goes off the city wont be affected by it and will stay exactly the same as it always was.
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ats View Post
    rome has this invisible theromo-nuclear-radiation-bomb-ultra-supercalafragalastic-cootiez shield that you can only see with these special ectoplasm coated sunglasses on a lunar eclipse during the leet's pilgramage to the valley of the atrox manjuice sector 7G in greater omni forrest.

so when the bomb goes off the city wont be affected by it and will stay exactly the same as it always was.
    Ive been running around in circles crying, vomiting and occasionally passing out from laughter ever since i read this post.