Thread: my description

my description

You will have to excuse my definition because i think a little diffrently. Here is my defenition on what neutrals and neutrals communities should be.

Okay imagine there is this big space that you have to navigate around. Omni's and Clan's are like this huge lumbering beast with numerous legs and heads each wanting to do their own things. It takes alot of direction to get them through the space.

Here is how I see neutrals. Neutrals are like millions of tiny little things all acting on their own going their own way through the area. On areas where they are inable to pass or defeat a foe much larger to them. All the little guys come and merge togethor to make something greater than the individual to defeat what is ahead of them wich impeads their progress. Afterwards the large monster falls apart and all the little things continue on their own way.

Yes I have taken my medicne today.

I feel that some would want to make neutrals into a permenant large beast that is hard to move around. If some neutrals want to clump togethor and go take some towers they should be able to do that and not be called war-mongers by the rest of the neutrals. What makes this configuration best is it maneuverability and adaptabilty. Neutral isn't a side but we can temporarily come togethor temporarily to accomplish specific goals.
    So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory

So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path

i can see you all are dumbfounded by my infinite wisdom. It's okay one day you will evolve to the same level of me.
    But never victory

Whilst we find the path

Quote Originally Posted by Jolos View Post
    If some neutrals want to clump togethor and go take some towers they should be able to do that and not be called war-mongers by the rest of the neutrals.
    This is all you needed to say. It also contradicts itself, and your analogy, because those million little minds are not required to join into some conglomorate being to achieve what you think they should.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

You sure you been reading the right post?! Never did I say that any of the little neutrals are required to join to do what I want them to, please read more carefully. All the little neutrals who willingly want to come togethor can do so to achive something large.
    But never victory

Whilst we find the path