Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where did all the omni go?

Neocron? har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har

That game sucks so bad.
    Im playing http://www.soldat.prv.pl
    lol
    ~Lone

hehe

The first hour of Neocron was like the first hour of AO for me. I was like WTF AM I DOING HERE !?!??!?!?!?!!?!? but after i hooked up with some dudes to find out what it was all about, im really digging it now. The pvp is great, base control, selfconstructed weapons, wich i REALLY like, so everyone has another weapon, not all walking around in same ql200 crap i could go on but i wont. Just come play it :]

Abid,

I have to say that as of late the numbers of available omni to go pvp are limited, when I goto 2ho, or camelot, and there are clan to kill, I try to call out the forces...

Except, my frinds list is 10 online / 100+ offline there aren't many of the omni players playing, or I get the typical responses, "xping, no time to pvp"

Clan have always had more numbers for some reason, and I think the last round of people walking away from the game has hurt omni much worse than it has hurt clan. Most people regard camelot as BS, so he good players dont go, and most everyone else just doent care/play.

Not to mention that historicaly, I would say that omni has had a higher % of thier good, and well known PvPers quit. Dunno, but even though I am semi, gimp you'll sill see me out there trying to pvp.

eh..... Just My Thoughts....
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Question Omni Elite Armor

Our Omni Elite Armor doesn't scare clanners away anymore.. Does not give any advantage..

I took off khaler sleeves.. instead of FC letting everyone use them.. they decide to make omni gimp a little bit more.. so I'm kinda upset that that I choose omni.. and can't return to clan..

level 200 sucks.. no content.. Have no spark in the game anymore.. kinda burnt out..

only thing to do is /tell patk9, azzizzmon, smooth, and beg them for cheesy events. =)

The title scheme is not really all that great.. If a rookie beats a neophyte.. it doesn't change.. wtf.. so makes more of a hugger title freak. so its not worth pvp'ing.. no one wants to duel one on one with a doc.

Bracer is getting nerfed.. well its ok.. but damn keep them or take them all away!

Speaking of nerf.. why don't they fix real bugs.. and do more content. I mean who plays the most.. high levels right?

Arrow one thing

that i agree with pomy on,

boring at high lvls.................so much :/

waiting for 14.5....

B~

wher did all the omni go?

To hell?

/ Tolbat
    w00p w00p!!

fopus is right...come join the fun!

haha :D

I know i am Nikoz, the daily events in NC is not just 2 orange mobs worth 3k xp and no loot. No sir. We talk hordes and hordes of mobs attacking stuff :P~~
    Altho i doubt it, i might play AO later, but with the concern in mind, that how will Funcom EVER get to "fix" this game ??? its hard logging in There is so much stuff that needs completely redone in AO, how can can u ever make a fighting event, when lag gets so massive with only 20 people shooting ? the whole player vs player and player vs mob (AC/hp/xp) is completely messed up, that needs to be fixed too. The bugs ? hehe i doubt it will ever get fixed in the way i like it to be fixed (and no i dont want my gimped little agent to be able to kill everyone).
    Neocron has alot of the features that Funcom wanna make us pay to get after we played and payed there damn game for over a year ??? wtf is that ? Anyways ill log back into NC now, have some outposts to hack, and a weapon to be build.
    (this was just the reason why abid didnt see me anymore)

Wel neocron is fun becasue its new ..... Ao was alos tons of fun when we just started now we know game from inside out and nothing new happens.

MAybe i join you in neocron when it will be released
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

you are right

Excactly, AO was my first mmorpg, now i wasted enough time on killing brainless mobs, doing brainless missions and very crappy PvP. I demand more ! and waiting 1-2-3-15 patches is AO is.............................
    I might get bored in a month, I might not. Point is that even with worse graphics (wich i will gladly sacrifice for gameplay), NC has _alot_ of the stuff that i miss in AO AO has some stuff i miss in NC too, IE the %t command should by law always be in a mmorpg game from this day on !

im not bored with high lvls and will be back soon

I'm encouraged, seen more people out lately. Btw i hit 190 so consider my ass retired from missions

Glad you're still coming around skymarshall. If you ever have a few people that want to pvp let me know and we can work out a quick team event, shouldn't be too hard.

Fopus you about have me convinced, where do i download and how can i say hey and get a little advice?

Zindel, i always think its cute when people that'd never fight me in a one on one take partiular pleasure out of seeing me dead.... if thats all you can do then sit back and be proud of yourself

Exclamation Slowly...

There seems to be a slowly growing Omni PvP/Camelot group forming again.

See you all in Camelot and 2h0!
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

I've been out there Abid....had been out there fighting for omni almost every day except the past few (vacation).

I just thought it was ammusing that you claim that omni are never around when you yourself had disapeared from the PVP scene for over a month it seemed. I've seen an influx of activity in 2ho and camelot from both sides.

Btw, if you want to lay face down in a duel....we can arrange that too
    -Zindel- Novice 200 Opifex MA
    -Clematis- Apprentice 180 Opifex Fixer
    -Bushwhacker- 135 Atrox Enforcer
    General of Mecenaries of Kai [TaG]

I have seen a general influx of both sides pvping... yesterday afternoon there were around 10 people in mmd all zonehugging fighting... fun stuff (kinda).

In camelot, we actually TOOK the box room from 5 or 6 omnis. That was the coolest thing I've ever done there... only problem was they all left after they'd been pushed out.

In 2ho I spent an hour and a half yesterday and the only fights i got in were with a grey soldier and a green meta. :\

The times when people PvP seem to be VERY sporadic. Sometimes there's tons, sometimes there's none.

Re: Slowly...

Originally posted by Vergil
    There seems to be a slowly growing Omni PvP/Camelot group forming again.

See you all in Camelot and 2h0!
    cant wait when this will happen
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Post Meurgen

Actually it's not that we leave right away. It's that we can't get back in due to a full dungeon.

Another reason it bothers me when people say we warp. Obviously if we warped as a policy (and not some rogue omni) we'd be back in the same dungeon.
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

/me misses fighting Synoptic.

/me officially renames the 2HO N Bunker "The Synoptic Memorial Bunker."
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Veteran of Midnight Reveries
    Horrible Person

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast