Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where did all the omni go?

Where did all the omni go?

Recently i've been quite disappointed with the state of PVP.

There are no omni's out anywhere, mmd 2h0 or camelot.

I spend more time bored in 2h0 than i could ever recall and in the last week i've run into omni there twice. Once biterey saw me and ran away. The second time i zoned in knowing omni were there, took a few steps away from the grid, saw someone running up started a drain then froze to wake up at the reclaim.

Now i'd never accuse the omni of cowardice because even if they only show up when there's a dozen people around i would still prefer that to not showing up at all. So my question is why don't omni ever show up in pvp zones?

Maybe something needs to be done to give omni an advantage, like a khealar sleeves equivalent.

Any reasons or excuses omni? Whats the story?

oh i go. if i don't see anyone around that would kick my butt without hardly trying i sometimes hang out

I can only answer for myself and a lot of my friends.

Bored sick of highlevel game in AO. Tried everything by now 10 times, so Im generally just waiting for 14.5 and then playing a bit around with my alts.
    ~Lone

to the same place all the claners went?

/ Tolbat
    w00p w00p!!

Exclamation Hmmm

Some of us still show up, but..

You step out into area and 4 ppl are immediately on you, even when alone. Heh, it seems like all you clanners do is hang out and try to KS each other.

Basically, when i go to these places I'm vastly outnumbered.

I'm very complimented that you think it takes 4 lvl 200s to kill me, but jeez ...
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

Vergil when you gunna take your mask off.
    I mean..........eurgh.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

You don't know what is behind it.
    ~Lone

Under the Mask i'm actually....

Please post your best guess here....
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

i been feeling the same thing abid. i know we play at different times mostly cuase i only really see u late at night but i experience the same thing. when im out pvping nowadays we basically stand in a group and control 2ho for hours. sometimes a few omni showup get killed or zone or whatever. it takes omni soo long to get a strong force if they get it at all to take us. omni used to have a kickass communication system and they used to gather quickly and own our ass and have us stuck in the bunker alot.
    i dont really mind clan dominating 2ho but another of my concerns is..
    there are damn all omni at novice title or above that actually go pvp or go to camelot etc. the only 1 i see is bitery who just zones alot and bunker hopes back to the whompa (though i dont blame him when he is outnumbered badly). i need points towards experienced dammit! i see soo many clan neo's and novices. i wish sometimes i was omni () so i could kill neophyte cyboot, novice fatcrusher, oxotek, nediar or whoever (my friends basically )
    Omni there are pvp points and titles to be had come and get them!

Neophyte Hotpanties
    lvl 199 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Storm

Re: Under the Mask i'm actually....

Originally posted by Vergil

Abdula Abdula?
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

That's funny, just the other day I was thinking....."where the hell did that Abid guy go?"

Then I saw you in 2ho a few days later laying face down on the concrete.....and you weren't sunbathing
    -Zindel- Novice 200 Opifex MA
    -Clematis- Apprentice 180 Opifex Fixer
    -Bushwhacker- 135 Atrox Enforcer
    General of Mecenaries of Kai [TaG]

Good looking...?

%)

A leet?

My guess is a tiny humanoid creature that sits in a little chair and controls the android that is "Vergil."
    MP's should be FEARED.

hehe, Mr. Gentle from MIB
    -Zindel- Novice 200 Opifex MA
    -Clematis- Apprentice 180 Opifex Fixer
    -Bushwhacker- 135 Atrox Enforcer
    General of Mecenaries of Kai [TaG]

Ye high lvl game is boring............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ..........................

So boring that i even went to virtual party............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................

Only fun is camelot when omnis are there

I even left kill team today to pvp in 573 wow finaly got rid of my freshman died like 3 times.

Its fun

All lock on Rznr and KEEEEEEEEEl her
    Damn that taucey casting keyls
    **** i am divested ini debuffed and nano shutdowned
    Keep presure o them
    Root!
    Crap what pf you in?
    bah i cant get in PF
    There like 40 omnis in box room we never gonan make it.
    Comon comon we can do it!

still waitng for 14.5.............................................. ...........................
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Well... i Can't Say why omni's dont show in general... but i can tel u why i dont...

mmd / 2HO... How fun is it to PvP 3 vs. 1 all the time?

Camelot... Ime tried of seing clanners warp people in there and after staring out side not being abel to get in what ever GS i want to... realy!!!

This is what happend last nite... We was actualy alot of omni's there for once... enuf to take u clanners on in a fair battle...

But after u did the first raid on box room... and got us... (gj btw... blinding and attack... wery well coordinayed)... we all massed up out side and tryed to get in and strike back... But could we ??? nopes...
    And u wonder where all the omni's are?
    We are outside trying to get in..!
    Last edited by Sarv; Aug 31st, 2002 at 08:26:08.
    OT Soldier: Sarv
    My little CH ho: Zitrix

Thats how it works you drop a omni and replace it same second with a clanner since it takes sometime for omnis to get to camelot and clanners walk from reclaim right there in avalon

:)

Dude we stopped playing this stupid game, Neocron owns!!!!! pvp is GREAT there, u guys should all come there!

Didnt like neocron, they need to work on a lot of stuff before its any playable, till then lets flame! ;p

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast