Thread: Arrest warrant

Arrest warrant

Naughty "Playboyfixer" Will is wanted by Omni-Pol. Citizens are cautioned to take no action, except calling Omni-Pol, regarding this individual.

If you know the whereabouts of, or any information regarding him, contact Omni-Pol IMMEDIATELY. Take no other action.

Thank you for your co-operation.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Talking

hahahaha slowpokes, you'll never get me
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Keep running Playboy! am sure whatever they want you for is truely counterfit as per usual.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

like hell omni pol could catch playboyfixer, they cant even catch a cold!

You finally made it big PBF, I'm sure you are proud. Don't let them catch you with your shorts down.
    MostShady
    General of Whisper's Edge
    ----------------------------
    Patience is a virtue.

Quote Originally Posted by Virta View Post
    Naughty "Playboyfixer" Will is wanted by Omni-Pol. Citizens are cautioned to take no action, except calling Omni-Pol, regarding this individual.

If you know the whereabouts of, or any information regarding him, contact Omni-Pol IMMEDIATELY. Take no other action.

Thank you for your co-operation.
    Wow, now KOS on both Striking Fears list AND Omni-Pol lol

Is there a reward? :P

PST. PB, let me turn u in and we'll split the lewt :P
    I'll die for those willing to die for me, I die with those that's willing to die with me, I live for those that are willing to live with me. Unity. Freedom. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Aesgaard View Post
    Wow, now KOS on both Striking Fears list AND Omni-Pol lol

Is there a reward? :P

PST. PB, let me turn u in and we'll split the lewt :P
    well now that will never work, they know now...

Contact Omni-Pol immediately .... sure I'll be right on top of it
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

maybe i should contact them about my whereabouts?
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

how do i contact omni-pol?

/tell 911 ?

Rose

I am Rose Alward and playboy is kinda like my friend so I know omni-pol can never catch him I can barely ever keep track of him so I know they can't. Now if they hired me I might have been willing to help.

Guess its time to make Omni-pol on the top list of Silverstone's head-collection then.
    The Pol's should rather watch their back for the Sentinel clans, rather than chasing someone that will not be catched.

" Sworn to Avenge. Condemn to hell. Tempt not the blade, All fear the Sentinels"

Mona Creehan,
    Forsaken CoT rep.,
    ...from the ashes of GVRK.

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966