Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freelance: Arrest Warrant Issued by Clans

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

Freelance: Arrest Warrant Issued by Clans

Arrest Warrant Issued by Clans
    February 17, 29481 - Danica Bast [Atlantean]

IRRK Freelance - It appears that the clans are taking this latest round of Omni-Tek arrest warrants seriously and have issued their own. This just arrived via gridfeed to the IRRK for immediate release.

In response to the arrest warrants issued by Omni-Pol Director Ivan Sergeyich upon myself
    and members of The Black Company, President Jenae "Tussa" Godfray and members of
    Assembly and all other fine clansmen noted in this warrant, it has been decided after much
    deliberation to issue our own warrant for the arrest of any top echelon Omni-Tek officials up
    to and including Tarkhan Zora, Ivan Sergeyich and Bahirae Serugiusu, along with officers of
    the local Omni-Pol Rubi-Ka department. This litany of charges only shows the true criminal
    intent of the leaders of Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka.

We hereby declare the list of charges to be leveled against these criminals.

1. Authorization of and permanent execution of Assembly member "Juxiao".

2. Illegal incarceration of clan personnel without the opportunity of legal representation or fair trial - including, but not limited to, Commander Adrienne Portman of Red Freedom.

3. Intent to illegally take over and control ICC property mobilized to counter the alien threat and use said battlestations for internal suppression of the clans.

4. Conducting illegal operations to arrest clansmen in clan controlled areas to which Omni-Tek RK holds no recognized jurisdiction.

5. Issuing of warrants that have no legal standing in clan areas and threatening clan members to co-operate under duress.

6. Destruction of clan held mining facilities and various other clan properties and assets.

7. Harassment of clan personnel on a regular basis.

Anyone able to apprehend the targets are asked to present them to any member of The Black Company or Assembly. If they resist arrest, kill on sight and present proof of termination to the above mentioned clan members.

Any Omni-Tek personnel with information leading to the arrest of these criminals are asked to defect forthwith, bearing protection from the issuers of this warrant.

Anyone presenting the named criminals to us will be given a 100 million credit reward per
    person.

Anyone presenting any ranking officers of the local Omni-Pol department to us will be awarded 20 million credits.

Long live the clans!

Captain Xenoclast "Steelyglint" Arai
    The Black Company

President Jenae "Tussa" Godfray
    Assembly

good idea let's get them once and for all! dam omnis aren't good for anything else anyway
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Funniest thing I've read all day.

Who in their right mind could take this retributive piece of garbage seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Armadyl View Post
    Funniest thing I've read all day.

Who in their right mind could take this retributive piece of garbage seriously?
    Anybody who who realizes Omni-Tek doesn't own humanity, perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Ooh, I bet Zora is trrrrembling with fear now!

*laughs*

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    Anybody who who realizes Omni-Tek doesn't own humanity, perhaps?
    If the Clans are soo "humane" and "clean" then they can blame Omni-Tek for not owning "humanity"... but they aren't... they got "mud" on their faces too...
    So stop pointing fingers.. Is just one side blaming the other that is dirtyer than them... but all sides are dirty in the end...
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    Squad Commander of First Order (retired)
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.
    We do not KILL people... We PROCESS them

Clans came from Omni.
    Point Blank

What's the bounty ? ;P
    I'll die for those willing to die for me, I die with those that's willing to die with me, I live for those that are willing to live with me. Unity. Freedom. Peace.

I find it interesting that no single omni tek employee has yet denied any of the charges listed, it must say something, they are guilty.

They can't plausibly deny these charges.

I'm surprised they haven't yet come up with some whiny excuses about how these aren't really crimes.
    Roland "Monczeli" Faoláin - 189/11/42 - Assembly

egadsrk2: I can't recall the last time I played this game with pants on.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar View Post
    I find it interesting that no single omni tek employee has yet denied any of the charges listed, it must say something, they are guilty.
    I find it intresting that only stupid ideas like this one and stupid conclusions can come from the clans.

*yawns* ooow but its true even you havent denied these charges Chaupin. so on a technicality i am right, and it isnt stupid, none of you have denied these charges, if they werent true then you would, its all of your guilty consciences that is stopping you saying "no we haven't done any of these things!"
    Also a fair few of the charges ARE! true, in some cases you STUPID omni pol people have even given out the evidence that says yes you are guilty.

i look forward to your attempt at a comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: IRRK View Post

In response to the arrest warrants issued by Omni-Pol Director Ivan Sergeyich upon myself
    and members of The Black Company, President Jenae "Tussa" Godfray and members of
    Assembly and blah blah blah....

We hereby declare the list of charges to be leveled against these criminals.

1. Authorization of and permanent execution of Assembly member "Juxiao".

2. Illegal incarceration of clan personnel without the opportunity of legal representation or fair trial - including, but not limited to, Commander Adrienne Portman of Red Freedom.

3. Intent to illegally take over and control ICC property mobilized to counter the alien threat and use said battlestations for internal suppression of the clans.

4. Conducting illegal operations to arrest clansmen in clan controlled areas to which Omni-Tek RK holds no recognized jurisdiction.

5. Issuing of warrants that have no legal standing in clan areas and threatening clan members to co-operate under duress.

6. Destruction of clan held mining facilities and various other clan properties and assets.

7. Harassment of clan personnel on a regular basis.
    First of all, The clans don't have a law system, maybe internally, to prosecute your own people but surprisingly as it may seem that doesn't really bothers me at all. Anyway, what you don't have are the rights to make such a bold and hilarious call for a arrest warrent, therefor this whole call for arrest is just a big laugh.

but lets look at the points now shall we?

1&2. Those were excecuted by my superiors, but I'm certain their motivation and actions were completly legal.

3. a quotation from Zora's speech to refresh your minds: "In the past few months, our technological advancements are coming along in leaps and bounds thanks to an increased ability to harness both what this planet owes us, and what we take from those who seek to oppose us. Our skies are getting darker, but we are working with the ICC to sanction the use of advanced military hardware on Rubi-Ka."

Working with the ICC and not forcing them....

4. please... This was maybe so years ago, when the council of truth had indeed an agreement with Omni-Tek about these matters but let's not forget Omni-tek called out the Martial law. When will this ever sink into you're thick skulls... Omni-tek has jurisdiction all over Rubi-ka, we don't need your approval for operating in what you call Clan territory. It never was yours in the first place.

5.&6. basically covered in point 4.

7. This one I like the most... Omni-tek leases a planet, in the proces a few unsatisfied employers leave, start a illegal city, mine our Notum, bug us with their call for freedom, make severe death threats and when we in selfdefense try to stop this we are called the evildoers.

What's the bounty ?
    I'll die for those willing to die for me, I die with those that's willing to die with me, I live for those that are willing to live with me. Unity. Freedom. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaupin View Post
    First of all, The clans don't have a law system, maybe internally, to prosecute your own people but surprisingly as it may seem that doesn't really bothers me at all. Anyway, what you don't have are the rights to make such a bold and hilarious call for a arrest warrent, therefor this whole call for arrest is just a big laugh.

but lets look at the points now shall we?

1&2. Those were excecuted by my superiors, but I'm certain their motivation and actions were completly legal.

3. a quotation from Zora's speech to refresh your minds: "In the past few months, our technological advancements are coming along in leaps and bounds thanks to an increased ability to harness both what this planet owes us, and what we take from those who seek to oppose us. Our skies are getting darker, but we are working with the ICC to sanction the use of advanced military hardware on Rubi-Ka."

Working with the ICC and not forcing them....

4. please... This was maybe so years ago, when the council of truth had indeed an agreement with Omni-Tek about these matters but let's not forget Omni-tek called out the Martial law. When will this ever sink into you're thick skulls... Omni-tek has jurisdiction all over Rubi-ka, we don't need your approval for operating in what you call Clan territory. It never was yours in the first place.

5.&6. basically covered in point 4.

7. This one I like the most... Omni-tek leases a planet, in the proces a few unsatisfied employers leave, start a illegal city, mine our Notum, bug us with their call for freedom, make severe death threats and when we in selfdefense try to stop this we are called the evildoers.

You may be able to lease a planet but that does not mean you own the people on that planet. We were all born free and we as strong people of the Clans will live free til our last breath! Just because you don't mind taking it in the rear everytime one of your superiors tells you to doesn't mean we will.

If I lease a Yalm, should I allow everyone who didn't leased it to ride in it?

That depends on you inviting a load of people in for a ride, then starting to take pot shots at them and kill them off....and when they tell you were to stick it, you sit there saying they started the trouble. When infact it was your own actions which kicked off the problems and its left to the Yalmaha Lease Co. to sort out who's going to clean up the damages, since you don't own the vehicle.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

If you lease a Yalm and let someone ride in it with you you still do not own that person. Omni does not have employees, it has slaves. Do you think they care how many of their own "employees" they killed when they bombed the 4 holes mining facility? Do you think they care how many of their "employees" are going to die in this war you have declared on the Clans?

Incase you didn't know......the answer to both of those questions is NO! They care ONLY about profit and NOTHING about people!

If we really didn't care about our people why did we invented the reclaim/insurance system?

to make sure you dont lose assets, and so that its harder to assassinate your leaders.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast