Thread: Can you guys please stop maliciously banning accounts?

Can you guys please stop maliciously banning accounts?

IQ Rings were not always unique, however if you have more than one of them today, you can be banned for it.

Cloaking devices were not always unique, however if you have more than one of them today, you can be banned for it.

Dragon Armor is having it’s unique tag removed in 14.5, however if you have more than one of them today, you can be banned for it, and they won’t unban you after 14.5

At this time Bracers of Reflection are not unique. However in 14.5 they are being made unique, on top of having their location adjusted (why do both!?). Funcom, are you planning on banning every single person who has multiple unique reflection bracers after 14.5? Because it's going to be more people than you can afford to lose.
    Last edited by Tarage; Aug 30th, 2002 at 19:11:26.

I think FC really need to rethink their banning policy, people that use serious exploits should ofcourse get banned, but say that I'm lvl 150 and find a tl6 bracer, I put it in bank ofcourse, then another day, I find another title 6 bracer, ofcourse I pick it and put it in bank too...

So when 14.5 go live, I will have 2 unique of same item in bank..and FC would ban me for it?

Same with many items, some dragon armor is unique, if I have 2 of same now, I get banned...

Some people buy and sell these for profit, should they be banned for having 2 unique items?

What about the engi that have a dragon armor piece on and get an order to do another, he/she put first in bank and make the other, now he/she have 2, FC will ban you for this if they see..

FC you have to wake up and see how wrong you are, or you will have to ban every single person that have more than 1 bracer of same after 14.5.

FC, think before you act.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

humm

I think it is silly for banning people that may not even know it is an exploit. Doesn't seem fair to me.

Is it an exploit?

I posted an announcement here on it. Please read that one.

I also posted in this thread about the issue.