Thread: FJRK: Sentinels to hold public rally in Tir

FJRK: Sentinels to hold public rally in Tir

Sentinels to hold public rally in Tir [Rimor]
    February 13, 29481 - [Rimor]

FRJK - Sentinel leader Simon Silverstone, long time advocate of large scale military actions against Omni-Tek and controversial war hero will be holding a public rally in the Sentinel protected city of Tir this Friday.

It is believed that he will speak out regarding Omni CEO Tarkhan Zora's announcements a little over a month ago. The rally will take place in Tir on Friday the 16th of February 29481 at 20:00 RST, and all clan citizens are encouraged to bring their friends and loved ones.

Sources within the Sentinel clan are remaining tight lipped on what precisely the speech may cover, but it is likely the escalating military tensions on Rubi-Ka will play a large role.

I love the fact I live in such interesting times.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Why do I sense a headache coming on?

Because this speech is rumoured to be rudely interrupted.

I forwarded the memo to a few select people. I wish I still had it or I would send you the details as well. Sufficed to say, if you can endure the headache... I will see you there. Remember to sharpen your axes tho, because this won't be a holiday.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Attack on Bor

After the speech clan went to Bor and smoked all omni and neutral guards.

I think the most insane moment is when Armydayl decided to suicide himself into an angry mob of clanners. My wife was laughing about it for quite some time, considering the shell casings left behind, and the idea that there were much more safe ways to exit Tir.

Gotcha!
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Feb 16th, 2007 at 22:07:06.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I hit Shadowbreed and managed to take a few people with me, including injuring simon.

But other than that I did what i said.

I just wish Silverstone would suicide himself and take Zora with him. Phillip Ross and Henry Radiman may have had their issues but both were actually sane...
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by Armadyl View Post
    I hit Shadowbreed and managed to take a few people with me, including injuring simon.

But other than that I did what i said.
    Sure ya did. Unfortunately, 50+ witnesses disagree... that is of course unless you count the pavement tiles you landed on, I would say thats a pretty bold exxageration. The only bodies that laid on the ground were you, and your pets.

I will admit, that did take balls... or you're just plain crazy. *shrug* Who knows..
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Feb 17th, 2007 at 03:35:18.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I WAS aiming to take a few people, since everyone knows MP's are the worst in pvp, it's not very meaningful if I don't accomplish what I aimed to do. If only Weird looking bomb could be placeable on the ground as a fixture again , or orbital lasers on cities... *sigh*
    Last edited by Armadyl; Feb 17th, 2007 at 06:52:02.