Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FJRK: Sentinels to hold public rally in Tir

The choice to attack Borealis was not Silverstone's. All he said was that we should fight Omni-Tek, but not on behalf of the neutrals.

Those clan members who did choose to make such a mess in Borealis should, in my opinion, be held to account for their unilateral decision - a reckless, stupid decision which was in direct contravention of an earlier decision by the Council of Truth. I, for one, am very disappointed in the behaviour of those persons, in particular of the ones leading the mob.
    Last edited by Monczeli; Feb 17th, 2007 at 15:49:58. Reason: [Mmmmmore adjectives.]
    Roland "Monczeli" Faoláin - 189/11/42 - Assembly

egadsrk2: I can't recall the last time I played this game with pants on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolos View Post
    ((come on guys i'm almost sick of seeing the daily banter in channel 42 how about we bring a little more))
    (( that is bringing more... before no one said anything, cause everything was so repetitive, and every one else scared of offending other players. :P
    As for bringing more, no can do here. ever since I passed 150 I was put on an RP blacklist it seems. so... *shrugs* oh wellz! bickering is all I can do. ))
    Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts View Post
    (( that is bringing more... before no one said anything, cause everything was so repetitive, and every one else scared of offending other players. :P
    As for bringing more, no can do here. ever since I passed 150 I was put on an RP blacklist it seems. so... *shrugs* oh wellz! bickering is all I can do. ))

(( Beh. Sometimes i'm talking in there and nobody will say anything. Even when i do joke after insult after ridiculous spats. ))
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

(( what trying times we live in... :S ))
    Point Blank

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12