Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FJRK: Sentinels to hold public rally in Tir

FJRK: Sentinels to hold public rally in Tir

Sentinels to hold public rally in Tir[Atlantean]
    February 13, 29481 - [Atlantean]

FRJK - Sentinel leader Simon Silverstone, long time advocate of large scale military actions against Omni-Tek and controversial war hero will be holding a public rally in the Sentinel protected city of Tir this Friday.

It is believed he will speak out regarding Omni CEO Tarkhan Zora's announcements a little over a month ago. The rally will take place in Tir on Friday the 16th of February 29481 at 19:00 RST, and all clan citizens are encouraged to bring their friends and loved ones.

Sources within the Sentinel clan are remaining tight lipped on what precisely the speech may cover, but it is likely that the escalating military tensions on Rubi-Ka will play a large role.

Hmmm, this should be interesting...

I'll certainly be there.
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

I'll bring my Weird Looking Bomb

i will deffinately be there, tho i wonder what he is going to say? is he going to say the predictable, we must rid Rubi Ka of all Omni employees or is he going to say something new. I do expect however that there will be a very large crowd of clan peoples there, hopefully to cheer some really good news.
    Tho i suspect that Omni Tek forces will try something, so i will be coming armed.
    Last edited by Templar; Feb 13th, 2007 at 18:43:54.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: FJRK View Post
    Sentinels to hold public rally in Tir[Atlantean]
    February 13, 29481 - [Atlantean]

FRJK - Sentinel leader Simon Silverstone, long time advocate of large scale military actions against Omni-Tek and controversial war hero will be holding a public rally in the Sentinel protected city of Tir this Friday.

It is believed he will speak out regarding Omni CEO Tarkhan Zora's announcements a little over a month ago. The rally will take place in Tir on Friday the 16th of February 29481 at 19:00 RST, and all clan citizens are encouraged to bring their friends and loved ones.

Sources within the Sentinel clan are remaining tight lipped on what precisely the speech may cover, but it is likely that the escalating military tensions on Rubi-Ka will play a large role.

When is this CET ? wtf is RST ? :P

((RST (Rubikan standard time) = GMT))
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

I just hope that one day people of Rubika learn that revenge is for children and the emotionally retarded..

...Will definitely want to hear what he has to say.

((Is this happening on Rimor too? I sure hope so >.<))
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Nulion View Post
    ...Will definitely want to hear what he has to say.

((Is this happening on Rimor too? I sure hope so >.<))
    Clicky

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    I just hope that one day people of Rubika learn that revenge is for children and the emotionally retarded..
    But but but.... you just swore eternal violent revenge on Bahira not even a week ago! *ZING!*

As for the speach, I don't expect much being neutral than "The neutrals are your enemy much more than Omnitek, go kill faster kill kill kill" . Which is one of the innumerable reasons I tend to nickname the sentinels boss "the rat bastard". Of course if he actually says something that makes sense, and doesn't involve killing the nooties, I might change the nickname right there and then ( And frankly, "the man previously known as The Rat Bastard" DOES have a sweet ring to it, don't you think ? ).
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Its not revenge on Bahirae.. thats a promise to find her a sexual mate.. which might be viewed as revenge by some..

*gets her yalm set up for sub-orbital flight, visual cloaking, and long range electromagnetic recording*

I hope this guy is going to say something interesting... I don't want to do all this work for nothing.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Yawn, Ber wake me up if he says anything revelant. I don't see why we should hear his voice again, unless it's for saying "Aaarg I got stabbed ! With plasma !".
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Nuser_ View Post
    ((RST (Rubikan standard time) = GMT))
    thanks hun

Ill do the best I can to be there.
    Knowlede of the past is the key to the future

Profile Soldatius

AO Universe - By Players, For Players! Gameplay/Quests/Locations Guides, News, Articles, Columns, AO Launcher Skins, Wallpapers, Maps, Utilities, Friendly Forums and the #1 Roleplaying Source for the community!

I loved this rally.

It was silverstone telling everybody about how the sentinels are doing -something-. Just enough to whip the assembled clanners into a frothing mod demanding orders to go kill something. Silverstone, being one for indecisions, just stood there and nodded, smiling. Eventualy Playboyfixer took the lead and many of the noble clans men rushed to Borealis to free it!... from the yuttos selling flowers and chocolates...

Classic.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

((bah i can't belive i missed it. i thought it was saturday for some reason. I can pretty much imagine what whent on because RP here has become so one dimensional))

Omni guy - OMNI-TEK is your friend OMNI-TEK is your friend OMNI-TEK is your friend OMNI-TEK is your friend OMNI-TEK is your friend OMNI-TEK is your friend OMNI-TEK is your friend OMNI-TEK is your friend OMNI-TEK is your friend. If your not a citizen your a stupid nub

Clan guy - AHHHHH I hate everyone one and everything!! The only thing I know how to do is fight people and blow shat up.

Neutral guy - Can i say something here.

Clan guy/Omni guy - NO! SHUT UP!

((come on guys i'm almost sick of seeing the daily banter in channel 42 how about we bring a little more))
    So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory

So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path

Quote Originally Posted by Berael View Post
    many of the noble clans men rushed to Borealis to free it!... from the yuttos selling flowers and chocolates...
    Have to feel sorry for that poor Yuttos. But it's poor sacrifice does so much show the sheer lack of vision and it would seem lack of thought from those noble clans. Ohh we have a Juggernaut here, a load of Pol, some Loonicorns up the road, and a Yuttos selling flowers and chocolates. Yep, they noticed the biggest threat there to Rubi-ka's freedom alright. Yep, lets ignore the Omni targets and shoot at the neutral one. It's obviously such a much greater threat to all life on Rubi-ka :P I ain't being sarcastic here...honest.

Maybe just me but seems Silverstone and his goons have there silly hats on to tight again, or the stench of rotting goat is distracting them from the obvious target here...*cough* Omni *cough*.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast